Revival of the angry thread!

I thought this was the angry thread. Where's the bitterness...the hostility...the resentmentf? :confused3

Camping folks are so great that an angry thread doesn't stand a chance. :goodvibes

I thought this was the angry thread. Where's the bitterness...the hostility...the resentmentf? :confused3

where the heck have you been? go over to the 'new rumor' thread & get a taste of my insanity diarhea of the mouth. Like I said on FB, somebody musta pizzzed in my froot loops. I almost feel like I need a little soap in my mouth and a switch across the behind. (walking to my corner now)

where the heck have you been? go over to the 'new rumor' thread & get a taste of my insanity diarhea of the mouth. Like I said on FB, somebody musta pizzzed in my froot loops. I almost feel like I need a little soap in my mouth and a switch across the behind. (walking to my corner now)

:rotfl: The important thing is that you made it right. :thumbsup2

My post was just a little joke, cuz a full moon has been over the boards for a week now. :lmao:

The anger has crossed forum lines resulting in post deletions, priveledge losses and even banishment from the boards. Yes, banishment. :eek:

I have seen the weirdest arguments over unusual topics. (The argument over bubbles in parks wins the top prize on that point.) IMHO.

I found it hilariously funny with everything going on lately that the anger thread was one of the happiest and friendliest of all. :lmao:

You may come out of your corner, a lot of us have BTDT lately. :goodvibes

Sooooo, is it the wrong time or place to admit that I actually have that Minnie outfit....? :confused3

Hahaha. Just for Halloween, of course. ;) Actually, I have a similar one for Alice. It's perfect for MBYP&C! I do think it's pretty hilarious that other women might have scandalous Halloween costumes in the cops/robbers, nurse, & maid varieties, but not us! We have our favorite Disney characters, lol.

Hahaha. Just for Halloween, of course. ;) Actually, I have a similar one for Alice. It's perfect for MBYP&C! I do think it's pretty hilarious that other women might have scandalous Halloween costumes in the cops/robbers, nurse, & maid varieties, but not us! We have our favorite Disney characters, lol.

That's what I was thinking!! I'm torn this year between Alice and Snow White. :confused3

Camping folks are so great that an angry thread doesn't stand a chance. :goodvibes

No anger here! I've used it all up over the crazy summer I had!! Smooooooth sailing! :hippie:

That's what I was thinking!! I'm torn this year between Alice and Snow White. :confused3

The one I have is $35 on overstock.com right now. It's the 2 piece Alice from Leg Avenue:
319fiQFKu2L._SX300_SY390_CR,0,0,300,390_.jpg

Snow White would be really cute too! I'm thinking about the Queen of Hearts this year for the annual party that we attend & DH might use the same Madd Hatter costume from before.

The one I have is $35 on overstock.com right now. It's the 2 piece Alice from Leg Avenue:
319fiQFKu2L._SX300_SY390_CR,0,0,300,390_.jpg

Snow White would be really cute too! I'm thinking about the Queen of Hearts this year for the annual party that we attend & DH might use the same Madd Hatter costume from before.

Does that price include the hanger? :woohoo:

Gee, these threads never seem to die!

If that post was referring to my pp...you are absolutely right. They do need to die.:thumbsup2

I regretted referring to them almost immediately and tried to get back to delete before anyone saw them. I was only trying to point out the strange happenings lately not give life to those threads. My apologies. Consider them "most sincerely dead". ;)

Well....except for the bubbles. That one still gives me too many laughs.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter