Riddle me this!

Tell your DD she should do her snow dance here! The lack of snow is really hard on our trees and lawns and crops here in the frozen north. We rely on the snow cover to protect things, but that isn't happening this year. It's nice for building houses though! Workmen aren't going to be out there today. They have worked in below zero temps all week, so they are taking today off. We are supposed to warm up next week.

Dogs are begging to go out, although I am sure they will change their minds once they get out there!

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain....

P_655069_685659.jpg

:)

Morning all - fell asleep with the tv on and Kara woke me at 430 whining cos her school wasn't closed yet - though almost every other school district was closed - I told her to go back to bed and wait until 6:30 - she stomped around but I went back to sleep and at 6:35 her school was annoucing as being closed - then I went back to bed again -

Temps are below zero here

Me thinks it is going to be a very long long day around here

Have a good day everyone

Hey, I LOVE that curtain!!!! We are using a red/white/blue theme in part of our log home! Come to think of it though, I don't think we plan on having any shower curtains! Our shower is going to be tile and glass block, no need for a curtain. :rolleyes:

Diane, are you taking Gina's place bein' the provocative riddler:p ;)

What are you wearing to RiddleCon:confused: :eek: :eek: ;)

Originally posted by oldkicker
My little DD is taking credit for the snow day today. For the past three nights she's been wearing her PJ's backwards and inside out. She's done a 'snow dance' on the deck each night and has been putting cotton balls under her pillow....

She'll be happy to see it worked today. :)

OMGosh! My 14 year old DD and her friends think the same way! It must be spreading across the country!:p (the pj thing)

Of course it didn't work for my DD.

Funny thing is though, she did get pink eye yesterday and had to stay home from school, LOL. (Wonder what kind of dance she did for that? :)

HI DAN!!:wave:

:wave: Morning Dan!

I've gotta get moving....amnesty baking here today.....(snapped at DH this morning, and we've been tiling the bathroom together....so you can imagine, we're at odds)
Am baking cinnamon bread to take to him at work!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!!11

Morning Riddlers...

Things are kind of crazy right now,
with work and house-hunting and all.

So I just wanted to stop in and say "HI".

Hope everyone is doing well.

Have A Great Day All!

:D :D :D

Rob - have you heard anything about the house bid yet?

It is getting might chilly sitting here pantless - brrrrrrrrr

Boo's Mom, they are going to Okemo. I just checked their website and they are open.

I'll ask my daughter if she has a 'pink eye' routine, CRB! :)

Cinnamon bread sounds like a nice thing to share, Boo'sMom. :)

Sis - make sure he brings extra gloves....:)

Hey TX - househunting at this time of year must be pretty daunting!!! Good luck! :)

No shower curtain, Diane???? You rascal. :)

4:30!!!! Cheesh - Kara must really want school closed today!!! Go get some rest, Marla! :)

I'm at home again today. I think I'll take the kids over to Dad's later after I get my work done. He'll enjoy that.

No commutin' today. Just gotta go boot up the laptop.

Have a GREAT day all.

As Dan said - STAY WARM! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter