Riddle me this!

Good morning everyone! :)

I didn't know the boards were going down, and after a while...I gave up! :rolleyes: :)

I don't know the answer, I really just wanted to say Hi to all the riddlers. :)

I'm off to a mini lunch meet today. The weather isn't great here, so unfortunately Julie (TimNDansMom), won't be able to meet with us because the driving conditions stink. Next time Julie!! :)

Have a good day friends! :)

Originally posted by dianeschlicht
Hey, I LOVE that curtain!!!! We are using a red/white/blue theme in part of our log home! Come to think of it though, I don't think we plan on having any shower curtains! Our shower is going to be tile and glass block, no need for a curtain. :rolleyes:

I took this literally & found it 'thought provoking' (a stretch for me sometimes LOL);)

Hi Kim, bye Kim:D

Suzy!
<marquee direction="right">
sartpants.gif
</marquee>
:)

Good morning, riddlers! I have no clue...but wanted to check in. :)

It never occurred to me that schools might be closed for the cold! It was -8 when my son trotted off to the bus this morning, and he hasn't come back in the past hour - so I assume he got picked up! Boy...a HOT summer day at Cedar Point is sounding pretty good right now!

Hiya, Nancy!

I'm looking forward to a hot day there!! :)

Good Morning! :)

Guess I'll Just have to sit here and try and figure out today's riddle (don't have a clue yet), since I can't meet up with Kim and some other DISer friends for lunch! Darn weather!!! :( Another time, Kim! :)

Stay warm everyone! :sunny:

Hmmmm.....I'll give it a shot!

Have a great one all! Ninteen days till I return to the "magic"!!!

love the magic!

sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Hi Kim! :) Enjoy your lunch meet!

Sorry you can't make it, Julie - but I hope you have a fine day staying warm! :)

Hmmmmm. . I am generally terrible at riddles, but I think I might know this one. . ;)

Hello riddlers !

Countdown is down to 1 !! Boarding a plane for WDW tomorrow at 4 pm !!! I'm excited ....... looking forward to warmer temps
(even 50's and 60's sounds toasty about now !)

Will try to send a pic from Epcot if I could figure it out ...

Have a great day all !

You're right spb about the TEMPERATURE!!!! It's mighty cold up north!!!! Have a great trip!

<center>WELCOME TO THE RIDDLE, WILLY!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Really great to see you posting here! :)</center>

PANTS for ya'!

sartpants.gif
</marquee>

Thanks Bernie!!! As cold as it is, I'll be stopping by more often. . I need all the extra pants I can get!! :eek:

;)

:teeth:

Hiya! Never did get to PM a correct answer to yesterday's riddle (I did finally figure it out, with a little help from a friend!!! Thanks, John!) I even had my music major son looking thru all his books (yep, that's how cold it is here and how much I NEEDED pants!!!) Happy Thursday!
Clueless & Cold in Chicago!!!

Warm and cozy smarty pants for ya', Donna!
sartpants.gif
</marquee>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter