Ride Swap --TEAM BELIEVE--

Mine will be down to the wire. I have the eyelets and fibers. I have the concept for the squares but I am waiting on some materials to be delivered so I can finish them. Plus I have a big scrapbook gift to finish this weekend for my son's teacher. So I should have them mailed out after next weekend the 18/19th...

Mine and DD's creations are all packed up and ready to go! Why I didn't bring it to the PO when I mailed the circle journal I'll never know?!? :confused3 Blonde moment! :crazy:

If you want me to post pics, just let me know. :banana:

I'm done with my stuff! :cheer2: I finished all the boarders and squares for this swap. I have to finish one thing for the other team then they will all go in the mail. I think they will be in the mail by Friday of next week! I've had so much fun doing this swap! I can not wait to get all the swap stuff back!
Shawna

I completely finished 16 of frame A and have all of the embellishments cut out for frame B. All of the pieces for my borders are cut. Now I just have to do the embossing for the border embellishments and assemble them. I also need to finish the other 8 of frame A and glue the embellishments on all of frame B and I will be done with those.

I know it sounds like a lot but it's really not too bad. I can say right now that I will probably not be mailing mine until June 20 because I have all of the weekend of the 18 and 19th to finish and won't be done until then.

Good luck to everyone else!

Since I just got back from my WDW trip, I'm running a little behind. I've got the Space Mtn. shaker box parts all ready for assembling, and will cut out frames this weekend. I hope to have all of mine done by next weekend and in the mail soon. I don't like to have anything hanging over me to do when the deadline is approaching! Gotta get busy!!

I am in the same boat...I just got back into town and I will start getting my poem assembled. I have the fiber and eyelets, just need to bag them up...

I will be done in time, just not early :blush:

I got the rest of mine printed, so I'll cut and assemble them this weekend! I'll get them in the mail monday.

Wooo - I am almost done. Everything is finished except I am waiting on a stamp order from CTMH to finish the last of the embellishing. I HOPED it would get here for the weekend but may not arrive till Monday. In any case, everything else is ready to go. I cannot wait to get my stuff and see what fabulous things you all made!

Teehee, I was explaining the concept of the swap to my DH and even he thought it was a GREAT idea!

I just have to put my tags together, then it's on to the photo mat's. Didn't buy enough paper to get them done today so it off to the LSS on sun. Boy, what a hard ship...............LOL

Finished my toppers today. Just have to finish my photo mats, although I now have to redo part of my mats, that I stamped because the ink never dried. I guess the paper was to glossy. I hope to have it in the mail by Friday.

Will someone verify that I have the shipping process right. I want to make sure I don't mess anything up. I mark each item on the back with my disname. I place the items for each person in a plastic bag or envelope, this should have my name and disname. All the envelopes/bags go in a big ziploc bag. I place my name and address on a paper and include either $3.85 postage or a priority mail stamp in the bag. I place everything in the envelope, seal it up, take it to the post office and mail it to Emily.

Thank you in advance.

Becky

Awesome!

I hope everyone is near that point!

K- Ya'll this is your 9 day warning... Please be getting things in the mail or finished up- We really need a quick turnaround as I leave for DL on the 12th (and as I currently have about 3-4 items per group its starting to worry me...)

I am going to the LSS tomorrow to try and finish. I have everything cut out, need to assmeble and I want ot try and figure out an embellishment for my poem...

Em, my Space Mtn. items are finished, and I'll mail them out together with my items from the other swap by Saturday--K?

Official Announcement:

If you have borders- Feel free to put them in 1 bag (not 24 bags) and I shall separate them to save space) PLEASE put your name on the items itself then

That is all-

Also I failed to give the 9 day warning for this group-

Please be finishing up the items and getting them mailed off rather quick- I would LOVE a quick turn around as I *really* want them done and back to you by the 11th of July (or else ya'll wait till the 22nd on) and the fact I have less than 4 for each group I'm starting to worry a bit :)

LET me know if you aer having issues or need help because I can help but I need to know :)

-em

Goofygirl0207's went out today with mine!!! (posted on other thread also!!) Can't wait to get the stuff back!!! :cheer2:

I only have my photo mats to do when I ran out of paper, so I took myself off to one of the LSS to pick up some more. Then the problem's started-The Bazzill I used now doesn't come in that exact color anymore. I almost pulled by hair out. So I'm going to go to another LSS and hope and pray that they still have this color, so if you happen to get my items and the tags and photo mats have different color blues you will know I wasn't successful in my quest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter