Ride with worst queue?

Kongfrontation_2001

Earning My Ears
My vote for this catagory goes to Dudely Do Rights Ripsaw Falls. It always has a long line, and you get so bored just sitting there, and those joke telling animal heads really started to make me mad.

Back to the Future, by far. The least they could do is loop the movies on the TVs, because the TVs play a 30-second vignette like every 20 minutes and thats it.

I agree with JuviRex about BTTF, me thinks BTTF is in need of a update.

Several lines could use some updating

Terminators preshow is boring and always hot..show is good but preshow..ugggghhhh

Hanna Barbara's preshow is dull

Jaws could use some updating on its preshow....

BTTF is the worst, very dated and repetitive

<font color=#0099FF>I can only judge the IOA rides since I've never been to USO.
Worst queue would have to be the Hulk. Towards the end of the queue line where they have all those flashing lights and loud shrieks and whistles coming from what looks like a "control panel". It drives me up the wall every time.</font>

I think that Dudley Do Right Ripsaw Falls has a wonderful queue line. One of the best I think. My least favorite is Jurassic Park River Adventure (has to be the most annoying preshow) and probebly BTTF. I enjoy the preshows but the line is aweful.

the longest line that has no wait is triceritops enconter. plus i hate going thru dudly's line

Were lucky, some parks you go to have nothing to look at besides the person in front of you.

Well, I would say the worst is One Fish Two Fish :D but other than that my next choices for worst queue would be:

IOA

Popeye - Gives you a couple interesting things to look at, otherwise the line goes from building to building and never seems to end!

USF

Earthquake, Twister and Hanna-Barbara - Until the preshow starts you basically stand outside in a switchback queue.

Personally I enjoy Popeye's queue. I enjoy the detour from Popeye's Line to Bluto's Line. It looks like you are really changing to a different ride queue. Personally I think that as a whole IOA queue lines are in a whole other galaxy from USF queue lines (exceptions MIB and suprisingly Kongfrontation, now if they would have made the Kongfrontation attraction half as creative or as good as the queue it would be an ok ride). Universal has grown leaps and bounds from its begining in themeing. Also I cant figure out why people dont like Ripsaw Falls queue line. This is a E ticket-type queue with some imagination behind it.

If it's USF, then it's gotta be the Hitchcock 3-d experience as well as the Nickolodeon tour.

If it's IOA, then I would saw Jurassic Park River Adventure, although I hafta agree on the Dudley Do-Right. When I first went on, it was a walk-on but later, we stood in line for 20 minutes listening to the talking heads. :)

Everyone's bashing the Nickelodeon queue. I love watching the old Hanna-Barbara cartoons, it helps pass the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter