Rip Ride Rockit Construction Photos

This ride really is humongous. It's slated to have a 2:30 running time. That's about the full length of some songs.

Wow! Can't wait for this to open.... any chance *at all* it will be open by 8th May?

Thanks!
Gaspode

Wow! Can't wait for this to open.... any chance *at all* it will be open by 8th May?

Thanks!
Gaspode
It's all a guess right now but I think the beginning of May is going to be too early. But...you never know.

Ok thanks, I'll be there until 16th so I'm gonna keep all my fingers and toes crossed :goodvibes

I'll keep checking this thread in anticipation!

Woah! That's some ride! :scared1:

Just seen the ariel view and it's looking mighty impressive. It'll be one for me to stand under and watched next May and then decide if I'm riding or not :lmao:

Woah! That's some ride! :scared1:

Just seen the ariel view and it's looking mighty impressive. It'll be one for me to stand under and watched next May and then decide if I'm riding or not :lmao:

That will be me in August! Although DH says he`s going to blindfold me and walk me to it, just so I can`t see it, panic and chicken out :rolleyes1 Me??? Chicken out???.... well probably :confused3

I really, really want to go on this, it`s that climb at the beginning that`s bothering me. I think I will be screaming in terror all the way up!! :)

That will be me in August! Although DH says he`s going to blindfold me and walk me to it, just so I can`t see it, panic and chicken out :rolleyes1 Me??? Chicken out???.... well probably :confused3

I really, really want to go on this, it`s that climb at the beginning that`s bothering me. I think I will be screaming in terror all the way up!! :)
Don't worry Carole...you'll survive. :teeth:

Haha, that'll be me too!

I'm hopeful that I'll get on there though, even if I will be totally petrified! I can't chicken out, they'll all laugh at me!! :lmao:

Don't worry Carole...you'll survive. :teeth:

You`re right :thumbsup2 That`s what Tom keeps saying!!! I`m fine once I`ve gone on everything for the first time, but my hands are starting to sweat just thinking about it now:sad2:
Hate heights, hate slow climbs, but boy do I really want to go on it :banana:

Glad I'm not the only one petrified to ride this, I have to ride it, it looks to awesome to miss, but I think I may have a panic attack in line. :rotfl:

Considering the inversion is not really an inversion, the launch will be slowed considerably at the top this thing looks fun BUT not intense. I wouldnt worry too much about this one. Though it will be fun itll be nothin like hulk or DD!

With that said I cant wait to ride it.

I think of this about like I did a few years ago when Dollywood got Timber Tower. Everyone was ecited and it looked like it would be NUTS! STILL LOOKS INTENSE TODAY but it simply is not intense, though a fun ride. I think RRR will be kinda like that in the sense it will look very intense but not be really though it will be fun.

We can't wait til this is finished we're ready to ride!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter