Robert and Robyn's Home Wedding PJ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahy you started one on here too :goodvibes As you know I love all your ideas :worship: and this gives me more wedding planning to follow :yay:

Bob you're going to have one heck of a beautiful wedding!!! :goodvibes Everything looks awesome!!

oh i must say your menu choice sounds just delicious! welcome to the DIS, i look forward to hearing all your planning!

I love your ring, its so unusual, the setting of it i have never seen before!

and WOW that place you are having your reception looks stunning- it looks sooo expensive and posh!

your std cards are nice too - the colours are great and stand out - and the way the green and black on the card will match (well nearly as you will be wearing emerald) with your dress - and the venue!

Thats so lovely your parents are contributing - its quite rare these days - and we wont have parents contributing so we have to save up hard! Everyone deserves a splurge on your wedding day- you only get married once- why settle for less - i have never seen that venue before, it really is georgeous - i have looked at the website!

ooh this time next year you will be married!! :cool1:

yeah well done you!

Ill def be following along with your plans - i think what you have in mind so far is great!!!

every time i see your invites i like them more and more

Wow i love all your plans and your venue is so gorgeous!!

I wish our reception venue looked like that!:rolleyes:

We are getting married at the swan and dolphin disney hotel and then having a reception in England which is going to be at the holiday inn!!We are on a budget!!!:rotfl2:

Bless him.... He just said he could never quite pluck up enough courage! I dunno why, I don't bite! :laughing:

I was half expecting a proposal over Myspace to be honest, given that thats how we met!

Bob xoxoxox

aww thats so sweet the night before dave proposed he didnt sleep and kept me up all night fidgiting

he slept well the night he proposed though lol bless I bet it is nerve racking though I remember just before Dave proposed he said something about proposing and I said of course Id say yes and he said to me well it wont happen for ages yet any way and i really believed him we were happy they way we were and i was really shocled an hour or so later he proposed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter