Robert and Robyn's Home Wedding PJ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooh I love them both Bob! You making me want a comb in stead of a hairband now!:thumbsup2

Ooh I love it where did you get that nice sparkly comb ? x x x

I was having a look at my MOH's dress the other day, and because of the fine fabric its made out of, I'm not convinced a strong coloured green wrap and shoes would work with it. Instead, I thought she could maybe have a wrap like this- It looks nicer in the shop than it does on the pic, very delicate with embroidered floral patterns all over it. Maybe that, and some nice black shoes would look better with her dress? We're going to have a look on Wednesday to see what we think!

Bob xoxoxoxox

I like it by i love the idea of your BM's being the opposite to you

I like the scarf Bob - your right its one of those things you have to see up close! Whats the name of that shop in Warkworth?:)

ooh how did i miss your photos?

i love the comb head piece! its so pretty!

Hello Bob,

Just popped over after you commented on my PJ about your some thing Blue.

I read in a magazine that this girl who had also lost her dad had name stitched on to the inside of her dress in blue. I thought this was a really sweet thing to do I just thought Id let you know as i had no idea what to do for my some thing blue either.

hope your ok and uni isnt too hard

Leanne x x x

WOW take a look at that headpiece!!!!!!!!!! That is just beyond stunning I am in love!!

Well, after a lot of searching for Green hair accessories for my bridesmaids, I found somewhere!!

They're buying their own accessories, all I've asked is that they're green (If they couldn't have got them, I said Black or Clear) and, if possible, fit in with the floral theme we seem to have adopted.....

I stumbled across this site last night, and they sell floral themed accessories in loads of colours, including green! Yay!! Pins and Grips, Headbands, Combs, etc..... I've said they can pick whichever they like as I'm not bothered about them all matching- I'd rather they were happy and had picked things they like!

Bob xoxoxoxxo

I love that site Bob!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter