• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
PVB prices seem to be plunging. Was trading in the 150s I believe just couple of months ago.
I noticed them dropping fast as well. I read that Disney i
Sandisw---$115.5-$18003-150-BWV-Jun-0/18, 0/19, 27/20, 150/21-I’m seller paying MF- sent 4/11

Think this one will be a good test for ROFR
I have one for $110 under contract.. so we shall see! Good luck!

It is just the sellers, I do not know if there is something for buyers who finance.
I can confirm that as a buyer who is not financing, I did not have to have anything notarized. I am still mystified that sellers sometimes move slowly; If I were the seller I would be expediting the process to get my payment!
ET :darth:

I can confirm that as a buyer who is not financing, I did not have to have anything notarized. I am still mystified that sellers sometimes move slowly; If I were the seller I would be expediting the process to get my payment!
ET :darth:

I can tell you when we sold a few years ago, it took my DH and me about 10 days to coordinate our work schedules to get to the bank for the notary.

I can tell you when we sold a few years ago, it took my DH and me about 10 days to coordinate our work schedules to get to the bank for the notary.
Wow -- I think I must just be wired differently. I think I would have been motivated to expedite that :goodvibes
I'm just glad that step is behind me; now how to motivate/expedite the CMS at DVC !? I'M KIDDING :rotfl2:

wow! starting to see some deals pop up. Did you guys see on other thread that someone who disney took ROFR back in January got a note the other day saying that it was now on pause? If true, that makes me think there will be no taken contracts anytime in near term.

wow! starting to see some deals pop up. Did you guys see on other thread that someone who disney took ROFR back in January got a note the other day saying that it was now on pause? If true, that makes me think there will be no taken contracts anytime in near term.
I did see that post...I was confused by the post. Were they saying they are NOT exercising their right of refusal or they are just not reviewing contracts at this time until they are up and running?

DHofCrazyMouser---$105-$17450-150-AKV-Oct-2/19, 238/20, 150/21- sent 4/21

Hopefully this has no problem getting through ROFR. Got them to come down a little bit but it’s the perfect contract for us, with banked points.

I think you should be ok.

DHofCrazyMouser---$105-$17450-150-AKV-Oct-2/19, 238/20, 150/21- sent 4/21

Hopefully this has no problem getting through ROFR. Got them to come down a little bit but it’s the perfect contract for us, with banked points.
Anything is going to get through ROFR right now.

I did see that post...I was confused by the post. Were they saying they are NOT exercising their right of refusal or they are just not reviewing contracts at this time until they are up and running?
It wasn't clear, but if they furloughed the employees who process ROFR on 4/17 you may all be waiting out the 30 day clock. Kind of a pocket veto.

It wasn't clear, but if they furloughed the employees who process ROFR on 4/17 you may all be waiting out the 30 day clock. Kind of a pocket veto.
The 30 day clock doesn't really exist. It is the seller that has to notify DVD that they are selling at least 30 days before the closing date. Disney gets to decide if it wants to exercise ROFR at any time before the closing date. If your closing date is 60 days out. They have 59 days to decide.

The 30 day clock doesn't really exist. It is the seller that has to notify DVD that they are selling at least 30 days before the closing date. Disney gets to decide if it wants to exercise ROFR at any time before the closing date. If your closing date is 60 days out. They have 59 days to decide.
I guess my point was that their failure to notify when you have met your end of the ROFR terms may have to suffice as legal clearance to execute the sale.

I guess my point was that their failure to notify when you have met your end of the ROFR terms may have to suffice as legal clearance to execute the sale.
"tacit approval" - I think I concur, CastAStone :thumbsup2 (btw - what is a "Reformed Mathlete") ??
ET:darth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter