ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, I put in an offer on an 85 pt AUG UY Boardwalk contract and it's been accepted. :tigger: I'm paying too much, but it's the perfect amount of points and UY. It's still cheaper than buying direct. I'll post my string once the offer is sent for ROFR.
I was eyeing the 25 and 32 point ones but ultimately decide not to, both not my UY. The ones from fidelity with my UY sold in a day but they were too many points though.

Sooo, I put in an offer on an 85 pt AUG UY Boardwalk contract and it's been accepted. :tigger: I'm paying too much, but it's the perfect amount of points and UY. It's still cheaper than buying direct. I'll post my string once the offer is sent for ROFR.
FP offer?

“We have a choice. We can tear each other apart or we can come together and build a better world. It’s not too late.” – Disney's "Raya and the Last Dragon"

Happy Friday everyone & congrats to the following 101 great families that passed ROFR in the last week! As always, THANK YOU to everyone for another incredible week of making magic - stay safe & magical
🙂

SMITH
TAYLOR
YENDRA
SALTZER
PETERSON
PENA
BECKER
PALANDRO
ROCHE
MCDONALD
RIVERA
ROSENHAUS
LETCHER
PARK
PUSEY
RECTOR
ZANDERS
MACGREGOR
GAGNE
MCDAVID
JOHNSON
POWELL
FUNG
JOHNSON
FROMM
MATTHYSSE
MOORE
SMITH
BALOW
HIGHT
BARKER
CHU
HOWELL
SUDER
MOREHEAD
RASMUSSEN
MYERS
ALFONSO
YULANAVAGE
RIVAS
MELLI
HADWIN
SPENCER
CRABTREE
ARCARO
ESPARZA
SCHULTZ
MCGREGOR
HOSTETLER
WALTER
THOMSON
RALEIGH
FOSTER
KELLY
VIOLA
HANSEN
DEBUSK
DEBUSK
PAGE
CEDERBAUM
D'AMICO
KNIGHT
WADE
GOLDFARB
AHUNA
GILLESPIE
SIRACUSE
CARBE
SCHUETZ
WRIGHT
DAVIS
BRICK
DELLAUNIVERSITA
GALLAGHER
MAKOKIS
PAJDA
CARDER
CERCONE
MARROLLI
PALMATEER
OELS
IRBY
KORKOR
TOLER
ESCOBAR
HARRIS
MASTREY
PERRY
YEUNG
GUNNING
CUPIT
CARTER
BROWN
LEWICKI
MIKL
ROGERS
GOODWIN
ESCOBEDO
MARTINEZ
DENNIS
HARRIS
BOTTICELLI
HOMM
MIRANDA
DYESS
CASSINO
GREGORY
LOCASCIO
BEHLING
FRY
LOWERY
KARTHIKEYAN
MAYER

Boooooo. Turns out it was a mistake, and it was supposed to be Grand Floridian, not Grand Californian. I was all excited to pick this up, and then sell my small Oct UY VGC for a small fortune. ;-)

I checked their website and they dont have a similar Sept VGF listing. I had a previous experience with Fidelity where if you are the first person to put a full offer in, then they will tell everyone after you that it was an incorrect listing. In my case, I put the full offer in, it was accepted. Then later the agent called me and told me it was a mistake and didnt realize I was the buyer. So my guess is someone got a great deal.

I checked their website and they dont have a similar Sept VGF listing. I had a previous experience with Fidelity where if you are the first person to put a full offer in, then they will tell everyone after you that it was an incorrect listing. In my case, I put the full offer in, it was accepted. Then later the agent called me and told me it was a mistake and didnt realize I was the buyer. So my guess is someone got a great deal.
I can’t say I have had a positive experience trying to buy a contract with Fidelity.

That or they just delete the listing altogether and never respond to your offer at all. :rolleyes:

That or they just delete the listing altogether and never respond to your offer at all. :rolleyes:

Sorry if I wasnt clear. This was on a VGF contract a couple of months ago with Fidelity.

I put an offer in and they accepted. I received the agreement later that day. In this case, I called the agent directly to give my offer.

I also put an online offer for this previous contract. This is why the agent called me back and said their was a mistake in the system. I then had to ask the awkward question if he knew I was the buyer since he didn't realize it was me. He laughed it off and said everything was good and it was his mistake. He needed to call all the people that put offers on the contract and didn't realize it was me.

So I doubt it was a mistake since no Sept VGF contract has been posted. But Fidelity can be great if you can find a deal and be the first one to put an offer in.

Possibly, but I emailed as I was calling (to have the email record) and called Amy at Fidelity directly, and when I said I wanted to put an offer on the 150 point Grand Californian, her response was "you mean Flordian?" and when I said no, she asked for the listing number, and then thanked me so she could take it down because it was supposed to be VGF.

Maybe someone did grab it then, and it really was VGC. If so, good for them!

I'm not doubting your experience but that's not always the case. gisele2 had maybe the best deal in history on BLT and they were fine telling me I missed out (yes, this one still hurts so bad :rotfl2:). Maybe they are telling some people the listing isn't correct to save them from the heartache, lol.

I also managed to luckily get through first on a couple of their contracts. I check the other sites every now and then but theirs I check multiple times a day because I have learned over the past year if a contract lists at the price I want, it will most likely be with fidelity.

Also to add -- I totally lucked out before with incorrect listings. I got a CCV 100 point contract for $134/point that was incorrectly put as "Villas at the Wilderness Lodge" but the description for the dues amount seemed to indicate Copper Creek. I called, it was CCV, and I managed to snag it at that price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter