ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed ROFR May 31 and received estoppel and closing documents June 10. I was surprised it was so quick given other timelines I've seen, but maybe it's worthwhile reaching out to your title company?
I did last week. I was quoted as today I should receive the documents. I hope so.

softballmom3---$128-$14656-110-SSR-Apr-0/20, 120/21, 110/22- sent 6/14

Hopefully not too bad of a deal. It was listed this morning and I've lost out on a few others because I wouldn't agree to a similar amount :). Either way, I'm happy.
You're right in line for pricing at SSR average for the last month according to the dvc resale market monthly report. Its slowly creeping up so that might end up under the average for June.

Just waiting for the sellers to sign the offer agreement so I can send the deposit. :bored: I'm hoping it can be sent to Disney tomorrow or Weds.

As an FYI, our contract that passed on 6/10 received estoppel today. Completely random and super fast.
I saw that. I guess someone over at DVD got called off furlough...

At least you can close, I'm stuck with a 10/21 closing date due to an existing reservation. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's for the 50th and that there's zero chance they'll drop the res and let the sale close early.

Just checked my email, and I passed ROFR on May 10, and I still haven't heard anything regarding estoppel. Looks like I'm going to have to contact them on Monday.
I've been waiting 4 weeks for one, too. The title company said they emailed Disney this morning looking for it.

Anyone waiting to hear from week of 5/26? I’m off to Disney on Monday hopefully I’ll have good news by then.😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter