• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Cammy's doing mine as well. I'm hoping it will be a quick one like the one we did with her last month. I'm anxious to get a trip booked.

It's after 5pm so I'm guessing I won't hear anything today. Hopefully tomorrow though!

Congrats...I am SO tempted to bid on one of these!!!
I think we ALL are ... but I'm like ... umm need the perfect UY and maybe a few more points to offset the closing costs lol ... then I look again lol.

There was also a cute little OKW one (gone now) that I stared at like it was a piece of cake and not years of dues lol.

With all of the excitement surrounding the Poly tower and the addition of 1BR and 2BR units, I decided to add on to my existing Poly December contracts when I saw this deal available for $143/point ... wish me luck with ROFR.

BeachGuy---$143-$44985-300-PVB-Dec-0/22, 0/23, 300/24, 300/25- sent 4/22

Woo wee lots of questions, I'm not sure of the answer too. I'm a newbie LOL.

The $757 is the closing costs that the seller will cover. My cost is just the $8,000. I may have done the form incorrectly. I will also owe prorated dues on the 7 points remaining for 2024.
Regardless of input, key knowledge is $8K no closing on a small contract 50pts and is worth like ~$15 per point! And Poly is hot hot hot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter