ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your decision. When I was getting SSR for $93 I had started out at BLT but couldn’t get anyone to bite on offers below $150. BLT fully banked $130 seems like the correct choice between those two options.
2 months ago I thought I got the best deal ever at 133pp blt fully loaded with banked points, and now I see it passing for even less! I haven’t even gotten my acct info yet! But I keep telling myself it was still a good deal and the right time to get into dvc! I really hope I get my acct soon so I can book my august trip

2 months ago I thought I got the best deal ever at 133pp blt fully loaded with banked points, and now I see it passing for even less! I haven’t even gotten my acct info yet! But I keep telling myself it was still a good deal and the right time to get into dvc! I really hope I get my acct soon so I can book my august trip
$133 still is a great deal, these incredibly low prices are still outliers.

$133 still is a great deal, these incredibly low prices are still outliers.
Thanks. I really wish I’d hear something from someone though. We closed on 2/10 and nothing. I asked in the closing forum and just said I’d get an email. But I’m getting really nervous/anxious! I’m brand new to dvc so I don’t have an acct already established!

Thanks. I really wish I’d hear something from someone though. We closed on 2/10 and nothing. I asked in the closing forum and just said I’d get an email. But I’m getting really nervous/anxious! I’m brand new to dvc so I don’t have an acct already established!

I’d reach out to MA just to make sure that nothjng is holding up the transfer….now that you are more than two weeks since closing.

You could also follow up with title company to find out when it was sent and whether they have heard anything about issues.

I’d reach out to MA just to make sure that nothjng is holding up the transfer….now that you are more than two weeks since closing.

You could also follow up with title company to find out when it was sent and whether they have heard anything about issues.
What is MA? I sent an email to the broker on Friday but haven’t heard back. I’ll try the title company too. Thanks!

What is MA? I sent an email to the broker on Friday but haven’t heard back. I’ll try the title company too. Thanks!

Disney Vacation Club Member Accounting​

Contact Member Accounting for:
  • Loans
  • Dues
  • Payments

Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Phone Numbers

(800) 800-9800✝ - Option #3
(407) 566-3800✝ - Option #3

I’m looking for 30-50 BCV points to add on to our existing contract. What would be a good price per point?

133 loaded at BLT is great!

When we bought our resale as a brand new member, it took 3 weeks after closing to get the account information. Then another week after that before we had our points. If you closed on the 10th, you've probably got another weekish to wait. And your broker/agent can't help you. Once you've closed, you are in DVC's hands.
And don't be alarmed when you get the account info email. The first email only has part of the info. You'll get a 2nd email with the rest usually within 24 hours.

I’m looking for 30-50 BCV points to add on to our existing contract. What would be a good price per point?
It’s hard to come by one of those in the UY you want. You probably have to pay a little more if a perfect one shows up.

You make many of us jealous! Just curious, how many points are you sitting on total? You're like a private equity firm with dvc.
LOL - just a big family who go along with my Disney addiction and have thankfully I've earned the funds to feed it - I'm not even the top of the 1,000 point club - but was at 2,469 before the latest round of add ons and will land at 3,479.

Holy cow, how long do you stay usually, or do you get Grand Villas or... I can't even imagine how I would/could spend all those points... Be nice to try someday tho. ;)
Believe it or not, I'm actually fairly frugal and a big of a points miser and I find the grand villa point charts crazy high LOL - we have a big family with 6 kids (4 grown, 2 teenagers), and now significant others, daughter just had her first baby, etc. so we usually book a 2BR so we have the kitchen (tend to do a number of meals on our own rather than eating out a lot with the big group) and then another studio or 2. We like to go for all of the holidays - thanksgiving, christmas, easter... kids spring break - plus long weekends like memorial day and labor day. The holidays tend to be point hogs and multiple point hog rooms require lots of points... but they are a great way to get more of the kids back to visit and make great memories as they don't have to take as much additional time off work at those times. We also do a lot of smaller studio trips for random weekends and rundisney events (we're roughly 2.5 hours away). Aulani has become a family favorite and the bulk of my recent add ons. Intially we though we'd buy enough points for a 2BR every 3rd year (bank/borrow) and then we took our first trip and are now planning more of an annual trip with a 2BR and another 1-2 studios. In total we typically get 60-80ish nights per year depending on the mix of who all joins us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter