ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m generally a fan of DFB, but thought ratings were a bit off, especially with their swanky rating don’t know how AOA beats out OKW or SSR there. Also they listed having skyliner access as a pro for BCV, don’t see how gondolas are a pro for that resort, unless you like traveling to AOA, pop or Caribbean beach?
And they listed the temporary closure of Senses at SSR as a con. I don't think temporary closures should be considered when reviewing, especially since there was no mention of the boat transportation issues at OKW and POR and POFQ.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sell SSR as anything more than it is, and I'm really happy with where WL landed, but some consistency would be nice.

The gondolas are great after a long day at HS! Just hop on and pretty much takes you right to BC's door. Also, I like using them to go to Riviera for a meal or snacks.
Makes sense, I figured people just walked back to/from HS. Also, didn't think about people wanting to hop in the direction of the resorts from Epcot on the gondolas to eat at RIV, makes sense too.

Hey guys! Me again!
So we finally closed on September 3rd, but now I’m frustrated because the title company told me around 3 weeks to receive membership information.
Does anyone have recent experience with getting their membership and points? How long were you waiting? We are now almost a week past the 3 week mark and nearing 1 month without membership.

Hey guys! Me again!
So we finally closed on September 3rd, but now I’m frustrated because the title company told me around 3 weeks to receive membership information.
Does anyone have recent experience with getting their membership and points? How long were you waiting? We are now almost a week past the 3 week mark and nearing 1 month without membership.
Recently closed on resale SSR adding on to our Direct SSR. Took 5 weeks and one day for Disney to update our account with the new contract after closing. I called 2 days later and they added the points that were on the resale contract while I waited on the phone.

Am I crazy to jump into the OKW ROFR madness right now?

Watched Pete & gang's DVC Show WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OKW? & I agree with Pete. Seems another show might drop.

If a 100 pt DEC resale contract has 0 pts '20 but 200 pts '21, is it more likely to be ROFR (assuming pt price is toward higher side) than a straight 100 pt sale?

Am I crazy to jump into the OKW ROFR madness right now?

Watched Pete & gang's DVC Show WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OKW? & I agree with Pete. Seems another show might drop.

If a 100 pt DEC resale contract has 0 pts '20 but 200 pts '21, is it more likely to be ROFR (assuming pt price is toward higher side) than a straight 100 pt sale?

No one knows. Sometimes they take contracts that have extra points, and some times they take ones void of points.

Best you can do is offer on a contract you think fits your needs, a price that works for you and hope for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter