ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just got a refund of my SSR resale deposit so I guess that means Disney took the contract 😂 Haven’t heard from the broker yet, let’s see how long until I get that message
The email came 32 minutes later.

I had fully expected this one to be taken but it was worth a shot and Disney moved fast on this one. The ROFR monster must have been hungry.

The_MT---$110-$6010-50-SSR-Mar-0/21, 0/22, 25/23, 50/24- sent 8/15, taken 9/1

The email came 32 minutes later.

I had fully expected this one to be taken but it was worth a shot and Disney moved fast on this one. The ROFR monster must have been hungry.

The_MT---$110-$6010-50-SSR-Mar-0/21, 0/22, 25/23, 50/24- sent 8/15, taken 9/1
Sorry to hear that it got taken. I'm still waiting to hear back on my 8/1 SSR submission for the same per point price. I must be on the fence pile.

BRV and CCV are in demand in November and December but not the rest of the year. People love to rent Poly. I’m seriously thinking buying Poly just to rent and Poly is the most economical DVC resale points at WDW. I offered a couple really low offers but they were no go.
I've mentioned buying Poly to my wife basically for this same reason- rent out for the higher prices and if we ever want to stay there try our luck at 7 months with our SSR points. She then reminds me that very low chance we would ever actually rent out the points and would just use them ourselves, and with a 5 week old we are too broke for any more points :(

I've mentioned buying Poly to my wife basically for this same reason- rent out for the higher prices and if we ever want to stay there try our luck at 7 months with our SSR points. She then reminds me that very low chance we would ever actually rent out the points and would just use them ourselves, and with a 5 week old we are too broke for any more points :(
Not to be a bad influence, but we made an offer on a contract a couple days after we brought home our baby from the hospital at the end of July and have closing scheduled tomorrow (coincidentally, when our baby will turn 6 weeks old). With the new one at home maybe you can rent out points! Again we're a bad influence though, we're tempted to book an off-property for a month to close out our parental leave and make use of our APs before they expire in November!

Not to be a bad influence, but we made an offer on a contract a couple days after we brought home our baby from the hospital at the end of July and have closing scheduled tomorrow (coincidentally, when our baby will turn 6 weeks old). With the new one at home maybe you can rent out points! Again we're a bad influence though, we're tempted to book an off-property for a month to close out our parental leave and make use of our APs before they expire in November!
Well congratulations to you both and yes you are a bad influence! But then again so is this thread and yet I still come to read it everyday while I eat my lunch even though we've been out of the resale market since late 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter