ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this listed on one of the sites allowed to be mentioned here?
If not do you mind sharing the listing price? I am kind of thinking of picking up a small Boardwalk contract but keep seeing them listed at 170/180ish. If I am going to pay $180, I might as well pay $200 and just get them direct to have use at Riviera.
$125-130 seems more like what BWV should be for a small contract.
You might find this table useful (ROFR data). It helped me target my SSR bid back in Feb., and I passed ROFR at $88.89/Point in March...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 9.14.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 9.14.16 PM.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 38
You might find this table useful (ROFR data). It helped me target my SSR bid back in Feb., and I passed ROFR at $88.89/Point in March...
March-June was the time to get into SSR. Seems like anything $97 and under is at best 50/50 to pass ROFR and of course decreasing odds of passing for every dollar drop in price. It's almost like if you have a contract for $95 a point do you send it through, or just make the price at $100 to have better chances of passing? I know that sounds crazy but with these 45-60 day waits for ROFR it could make sense to spend the extra 5% especially if the contract you are bidding for has everything you want (UY, point amount, banked etc).

March-June was the time to get into SSR. Seems like anything $97 and under is at best 50/50 to pass ROFR and of course decreasing odds of passing for every dollar drop in price. It's almost like if you have a contract for $95 a point do you send it through, or just make the price at $100 to have better chances of passing? I know that sounds crazy but with these 45-60 day waits for ROFR it could make sense to spend the extra 5% especially if the contract you are bidding for has everything you want (UY, point amount, banked etc).

that’s what I did. 3 contracts one at $100pp, $103pp and $105pp

paid over the odds but more likely to pass

Tarvaris---$103-$19225-175-SSR-Aug-0/19, 293/20, 175/21, 175/22-Seller pays MF ‘20- sent 9/18, taken 10/26

Yikes! :oops: I'm waiting on $101 for 160 at SSR. This doesn't look good. Hopefully they are using the eenie meenie method or the dart throwing method.

Whoa I'm super behind on these but that's an incredible price for a 50 point VGF contract.

We had one in at $140 a few months ago that got taken right after they starting buying ROFR back. Hoping our replacement gets through for 250 points @ $156.

Definitely confusing on how they are processingt these... Ours went in on Sept 23. My best guess is that they have a buy sheet that they will pull something out of line if it meets their immediate needs. Wouldn't be hard to automate X contract is pending review at $ / pts to be pulled if the sales team needs it.

Do you think having a large number of banked points is effecting Disney’s decision? They might be mindful of the fact they’re effectively over sold for next year given the number of banked points floating about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter