ROLL CALL: 12/27/2003 - Who's Goin'??

We'll be there at 4 on Sunday too, can't wait!!

I can't believe it is finally almost here!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi all!!! I got my docs today!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Now it is really close now!!:hyper: :hyper:

Can't wait to meet you all!!:chat:

Have a great day!!::yes::

Lisa::MinnieMo

:jester: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Sunday Promenade at 4 sounds good! We have 2nd seating so that should work for our times. How will I find everyone? Or is it obvious, sorry to ask inane questions!

we did receive our docs yesterday, execumom :-)

IKWYM about being worried about the weather--we were hit by the same freak Christmas day storm last year. Well, lets hope that the weather will hold out until we are gone! We are all flying USAirways and they don't have assigned seats for us (dh called as he is a frequent business flyer and they only assigjned us seats for the way back.) He told them that we are travelling with 4 kids, two of which are only 2 and 5 and they will have to sit with their parents! Our flight leaves at 6:00AM so we need to leave for the airport around 4:00AM--fun!

We are on deck five, in 3 rooms. I'm glad we're on the Oceaneers lab level--we look close enough that the kids can dart in and out, but far away that we won't be affected by the noise (I hope) :-)

My kids are getting really excited!:teeth:

Tara

We haven't checked the boards in a few days, too busy packing. We leave next Wednesday, driving down, meaning one week from now we will be at RPR!!!!
Hope nobody has problems with the weather. Its always a concern coming from the snowy north, but we've never had any trouble getting to Disney. We haven't even got any snow on the ground around here and we've seen the eastern States getting hammered.
Looking forward to the Promenade meet on Sunday

Blueswoman - look for Lime Green! I will try to remember to bring my Lime Green ribbon :)

I'm sure we'll figure out who is who though so 4pm it is - see you all two weeks on Sunday! :wave2:

Sounds like our Meet and Greet is set for 4pm in the Promenade Lounge!!!:earsgirl:

As I sit here looking at yet another snow and ice storm here in Pennsylvania it seems unreal that in 2 weeks we could be in 82 degree weather in St Thomas!!!:hyper:

Everyone take care:wave2:

Michele

:Pinkbounc :tongue: :sunny: :wave:

Yes, Execumom, we are also sitting here watching the grey day
and rainy/snowy weather also--ugh! My BIL called us this mornign to find
out if my dh was going to wear a tux, and if they wanted to do a "guys"
excursion. Fine with me---I will be VERY happy just sitting somewhere on
the beach with a good book, sipping a piña colada! :cool:

Thanks for the tip re: the lime green ribbons-I will try to pick up an
"alien green" paint card from the Home depot sometime this week

My 11 year old wants to go parasailing! He's the 90 lb limit
but I wonder if he's going to chicken out....

Tara

We finally have some snow up here. We dont mind though 'cos we're leaving tomorrow for OKW for a week before the cruise. Cant believe its finally here after 18 months of planning. Still have to pack, check docs, buy US cash, clean the van for the drive, and lots more.
Got our lime green mickeys from Home Depot yesterday.
We'll see some of you at the Radisson on the 26th, and everybody else at the Promenade meet on Sunday
Bye for now

I finally was able to pick up our documents today from the TA. I thought maybe there would be a letter about activities for New Year's Eve/Day. Did anyone else receive this info?

Also, will we have three formal nights or do they change the nights for us? I'm just starting to pack and I'm trying to figure out what I need.

You all have been so very helpful and hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some of you next week!!

Thanks.

Pats

We received a letter in our docs that stated that New Year's Eve is a formal with different activities around the ship. Also New Year's Day to wear your favorite college attire for the bowl games.

I also received a letter about New Years Eve attire and New Years Day activities in our docs too. But with our vow renewal ceremony on New Years Day, we will be too busy to watch the games(DH & DS will watch a game while I get my hair & nails done)::yes::
By the way, a big welcome to pats89 & blueswoman. Sorry, I haven't posted too much, been studying for my finals. I graduate this Saturday.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Can't wait to meet you all.:chat:

congratulations Lisa on your graduation.
Its snowing like crazy here and we leave in 8 hours--driving!! We leave at 6 pm and should get to RPR by 4pm tomorrow, so we wont be on the boards again, well maybe later before we leave.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Promenade on Sunday.
We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas (how can we not when we know where we'll be 2 days later) and have safe journeys to the Port.

Bye for now

Have a safe journey!!:wave:
See you at the Dis meet next Sunday.:chat:

Tibbles wrote:

By the way, a big welcome to pats89 & blueswoman. Sorry, I haven't posted too much, been studying for my finals. I

<<Thanks for the welcome:D Tibbles!
Good luck with graduation--is this college or grad school?

Looking forward to meeting you too next Sunday @ 4:00PM--is it NEXT sunday already!!!)

Pats--I also received a letter about New Year's Eve. I'd be happy to fax it to you if you have a fax number.

Tara
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi Everyone!!!:wave:

I called DCL regarding formal nights and New Year's Eve. It looks like NYE will be the only formal night - there aren't two still just the one.

Also got the list of movies:

Chicago Lizzy MacGuire
Finding Nemo Pirates of the Carribean
Spy Kids 3D Freaky Friday
Cold Creek Manor Under the Tuscan Sun
Veronica Guerin Brother Bear
Haunted Mansion Calendar Girls

We were hoping that Lord of the Rings - Return of the King would be playing, as the last LOR was showing last year - no complaints, though.

We got Eagles jersey's to where for the New Year's football party on the ship!!::yes:: ::yes:: Anyone else bringing theirs??

Tibbles - congrats on the graduation!!!;)

Only 10 more days!!

Michele

Execumom wrot:

I called DCL regarding formal nights and New Year's Eve. It looks like NYE will be the only formal night - there aren't two still just the one.

<<Bummer--what am I going to do with my extra formal gown? Oh well, I'll wear it on one of the semi-formal nights.

Also got the list of movies:

Chicago Lizzy MacGuire
Finding Nemo Pirates of the Carribean
Spy Kids 3D Freaky Friday
Cold Creek Manor Under the Tuscan Sun
Veronica Guerin Brother Bear
Haunted Mansion Calendar Girls

<<Awesome--I loved Chicago, the 11 year old will like Freaky Friday (I remember reading that book as a kid!) and I wanted to see "Calendar Girls."

We got Eagles jersey's to where for the New Year's football party on the ship!!::yes:: ::yes:: Anyone else bringing theirs??

<<Of course--except 11 year old DS will be wearing RAVENS and 8 year old DS will be wearing Steelers!

Tara:hyper::jester:

Hmm, for some reason I am unable to edit my last post, which made no sense, as all my comments were cut out! What I was trying to say was:

1) I am looking forward to seeing Freaky Friday, Under Tuscan Sun, and Calendar Girls. I remember reading Freaky Friday back in the 70's as well as seeing the first version.

2) I thought there were 2 formal nights and I have 2 formal gowns! Oh well, I'll wear one for the captains thing or semi-formal night.

3.) We are from the Baltimore area, so DH, myself, and 11yr DS are Ravens fans. The 8 year old DS will be wearing his Steelers jersey :p :

tara

I'm a green Bay Packer fan. I'm a big fan with the cheese head and all!

I have three formals and one semi-formal dress, so I guess I'll be all dressed up!

The time is almost here! I just hope it warms up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter