ROLL CALL: 12/27/2003 - Who's Goin'??

Floridaminnie:

I was wondering why you wrote you were hoping to warm up--then I checked the Orlando temps on weather.com and saw that it was only 45 this morning...brr!! I did check some Caribbean websites, however, and it is in the 80's in St Thomas! Long range forecasts for next Saturday look good too, for us Northeasterners who need to fly down--I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather holds.

BTW, your daughter is adorable:)

Tara

My travel agent just called. Disney just called here. We got upgraded from a category 9 on deck 2 (deluxe oceanview 2028) to a category 5 on deck 7 (deluxe stateroom with verandah 7604).
This is our first Disney Cruise. My wife and I have been on 5 cruises over the last 21 years, (NCL's Norway twice, RCCL's Nordic Prince, RCCL's Soveriegn of the Seas and HAL's Amsterdam) and have never been upgraded before!!!
My kids first cruise was in 2002 to Alaska on the Amsterdam, they loved that big porthole, they will love the verandah even more!!!:Pinkbounc

Congrats, tvguy! What great news for you. Hope you enjoy your new digs:)
Come say hello next Sunday at 4:00Pm at the promenade lounge!

Tara (only 8 days left!!!):Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Blueswoman - thanks, but my TA finally received a fax letter from Disney about New Year's Eve/Day. I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan, but I think we might be wearing some college football shirts instead. My Miami Redhawks team won their bowl game last night!

tvguy - congrats on your upgrade, that's fantastic! We're on deck 7 as well. I think you're a couple rooms down from my sister and her family. I'm looking forward to our verandah!

See you all soon - Pats

Wow an upgrade-- Congratulations! I believe several of us on this board have the SPR rooms. We have one but I can't remember who else. I can't believe a week from tomorrow we will be there.

Ami

Congrats on your upgrade. We have a cat 10 2nd deck.

It's less than a weeke away!

I've started to stack stuff in my dining room (suntan lotion, hats, disposable cameras, etc
to kind of keep things in one place. Between the pre-Christmas and holiday
frenzy (and I'm sure the Hanukah frenzy for those of you who celebrate:)
it's going to be hard to find the time to pack. I have off on Friday from work,
so I guess I'll just have to wait to get it all done there. I've sent my
clothes to the cleaners to be pressed so at least that is done...but
I've got to start ironing the boys' clothes.

Hope I don't forget anything crucial!

Tara:tongue:

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!:wave2:
We will be leaving tomorrow for Pittsburgh and know that I won't get a chance to say that I hope all of you have a safe trip and can't wait to meet you all.:chat:
See you all on the ship and at the DISmeet on Sunday.:chat:

Lisa::MinnieMo

Merry Christmas. My mother was washing clothes for the cruise to get packed today and our washing machine broke. Guess what we are going out to buy first thing in the morning. It was over 20 years old, so it was time for a new one. I guess better today than tomorrow!

Have a "MAGICal" cruise and a Happy New Year aboard the Magic!!!

62Magic_12-27-03-med.jpg

Disney Magic Saturday morning December 27, 2003
Happy New Year, see you all in 2004!!!

With the help of Jeanny, this pic was caught at the sail away on 12-27-03

448portcanaveralcam_12272003-8-med.jpg

:hyper: Thanks, Andy!!!

Great pictures of us in port and leaving (late due to late arrivals)!!

New Year's celebrations were awesome!!!

Very rocky and windy cruise, but I think we're all having a great time. On to Castaway Cay now.

More later....:wave2:

Happy New Year to everyone - wish you were all here with us!!!

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter