Roll Call

Hi everyone. In real like my name is Kathy and on VMK SnowyW. We live in Northern New Jersey, close to NYC. My dh and I have been married 11 years and have two boys. One will be 7 next week and the other is 4. My oldest is also hooked on VMK and his name is KingZ. He is on the lookout for teleportaion and dancing inferno. We also have a beagle named Bella. :dog2:

We are members in the DVC and our home resort is BCV. Our next trip is in April - Spring Break. :cool1:

It's nice meeting everyone and I hope to see you around.

Hi folks,
Surfcruiser here aka Dad in real life! I have a beautiful wife and two sons. Some of you have met cruecrazy at the Surf Spot!

This is kind of an old thread, but I so enjoyed reading it I had to add mine in there.

bye4now,

Not sure how I missed this thread for so long, but here it goes...
I'm Jill (poohbrlvr on VMK, because I heart pooh bear) and I live in Orange County, California with my DH (married almost 22 years). We have 4 kids DS 21, DS 15 drmmerdude on VMK (plays drums at school & home), DS 12 special needs - loves Disney but unable to play VMK, DD 7 (pacegirlK on VMK) who just started playing and only wants to walk around changing her clothes in every land and shopping. I have a few mules DIStracted and Muletide. I have worked for a pediatrician for 22 years and keep busy volunteering at the kids schools and driving the them to their activities. DH is an IT supervisor. We are HUGE Disney lovers and go to Dland every chance we get (with and without kids). I started out with VMK to check it out for the kids...yeah right...I play more then them and they are highly amused that mom is into gaming now!! I'm still learning about it, but enjoy seeing you all around the kingdom. I don't have anyone on my friends list yet, and have never traded before because I'm not sure what the heck thats all about and I get asked all the time and don't want to get scammed. Just started going to guest rooms to help out with the last pin trading weekend, and showed up for the first time at the Surfspot last night to see what everyones been talking about. I have to limit myself to 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour later at night usually, or I'd get nothing done! Its very addicting.
Thanks for this thread, its fun to put a real person behind those cute VMK charactors!
Have fun!

Hi All,
New to VMK and the Dis Boards! This is a great way of finding out a little more about the people you meet at VMK.
Well here goes, My Name is Jodi and I live in Toronto Canada. For any sports fans the home of the Blue Jays ( baseball) or Maple Leafs (hockey).
I am single and have 3 cats - mickey,meekco,... and Look afer my parent now full time.
I am a big WDW fan!
Started going to WDW when I was 10 a couple times a year until I was an adult. I miss the Disney Inn Hotel and staff so much! ( now the Shades of Green)

I love all things Disney and WDW (FL), and Now VMK and Dis boards.
You can't believe how this game & Board has help me not go crazy, taking care of a parent isn't a easy thing to do.

hope to see you at VMK, I'm still a guest there, hopefully not for long.

Well I suppose it is time I got around to responding to this thread.:) Been ignoring it too long.;)
Of course my name is kim (In my signoffs), live in Montgomery, AL. Married, with two kids, a girl 16, and a boy 11. They both have characters on VMK, too, but I only have to really worry about the 11 yr old fighting me for the computer.;) Been on the Disboards for a long while, love the learning about disney here.
I work for the USPS, so don't be surprised to see my posting on any postal threads.:0
Currently I am supporting about four kids on the VMK, my two and my SeaStar's (Lucybell) two. They just love to turn on the sad faces for Ant Kim when they want something!:) And, will probably be picking up two more kids from our church who are playing now.:) What can I say, I'm a sucker for kids.:)
Look out for my kid though, he thinks he is a real Romeo, and I swear most of his friends list is made up of girls about his age (at least I hope they are)!
He is Figmentboy and his sister is Mickibelle.
Kim

Great hearing about everyone's lives and careers.

My name is William. Found the DIS boards through VMK. My VMK name is Janomi, and I spend a lot of time hanging out in the Tiki Lounge soaking up virtual rays and enjoying the background music. I'm 31, living in Orange County, California and work as a Paramedic.

I'm married to Disneyland, spending most of my free time (and money) with her. No kids, just a boxer named Bear, who behaves like a 3 year old most of the time!

Interests: Camping/Hiking, Playoff games (Go Angels!), Lava lamps, Yosemite!
Turn offs: Peanut butter jelly beans, Black licorice whips, "Taken?" msgs

Hope to see/hear/chat with some of you on VMK soon.

I live about 30 miles from Disneyland, which translates to 40 minutes to 1 hour away depending on traffic. :rolleyes2 (Thank goodness for Fast Trak).

I work at home running the office for our businesses. I used to be a research scientist when I worked outside the home.

My two kids and I are all addicted to VMK (which I use unmercilessly against them to get them to do their homework or clean up). :ssst:
DH just doesn't get the VMK thing, but I just use his pass to get more stuff. :blush:

VMK brought me to the DIS and I am glad...there is a wealth of information here and a lot of great people.

I have been to Dland a gazillion times...but never WDW.

Hi all.

I've been around for a while, but never posted here (I don't know why!)

I'm Nicole Anderson, I'm 21.

I live in the HOT state of Arizona with my DB(?) Disney Boyfriend LOL
We visit DLR every month, and I'm a vmk addict. He plays... rarely. Mostly when we are IN disneyland.

I'm TrixieMaguee and He is Ske_Bal.

Hope to make all kinda of friends :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter