Roll Call

pumpkinfish said:
Lisa, where in NE NC do you live? Close to OBX by any chance?? :sunny:

Yes I live very close. I am in Elizabeth City which is about 40 miles away. Hurrican central usually but Florida took over for us last year sadly. I keep one eye on the wather channel this time of year always.

Place of Residence: Address only- Oregon City, City Limits - Canby(such goofyness with my insane post office. :drinking: <--- is he drinking spirits!?!)

Height: 6'10"(good mood) or 4'34"(bad mood) Depends what kind of mood I'm in. (Ask anything else about it and get a fish in your lap.)

Drives: Red and Silver 1994 Ford F-150 with the chair moved back 4 inches. (HATE it!) Milage is good though. (Only 28,000. About 6000 of which is mine in the last four months...) I want a Dodge. (Such better looks and engine overall)(besides the Triton...whole nother story.)

School: 2 years actual college. I needed a break, so this year = no college. (It boils down to finances folks. Simple and stupid as that.) Stupid capatilism!

Antelope: I have no blame idea how the hey I chose this as my VMK name. The original name I wanted was how I'm known everywhere else. Jetflint. Darn VMK said that wasn't approved. Explain that one smart people! I guess Antelope will have to do. ;)

Trips to DL Cali: 3 total. One when I was two and tall enough to even go on Space Mountain!(Thank you so much dad!) One when I was eight...or so.(Don't remember that one much. We went to everywhere that year. SO-Cal was a total blur! Universal was fun though...the earthquake.) Then on July 12th through the 17th, 2005. Yes, I WAS THERE!!!! Dang straight! Love that pin! I am so greatful that I was there!

Trips out of Country: Not counting Mexico or Canada,(because those just don't count if you live in the USA. Especially the west coast.) I have only had one, but it was BIG. We flew to Germany and from there drove tons of miles. Germany(fathers family ancestral home and the majority of our time), France(eifell(sp?) tower), Denmark(mothers family ancestral home), Czech Republic(Grand-mothers old home), Spain(just to go there), Portugal(fly-by), Austria(en-route to...)and Italy. Italy had wine...(blame my mom!)

What I want to really do: I want to be a psychologist. Not sure what kind... but yes. A psychologist. I have MANY friends right now that go to me for advice or help when they have nowhere else to go. I figure I can put this way of thought to help other people.

Best word ever: Supercalifragalisticexpealidocious. Bet you didn't know the actual definition of this word is simply "god" (with a lowercase g.)(Is Disney saying something there? LOL! The world may never know.©®

Free saucer retro pin to who pms me the correct name of this symbol! ---> « <----

Hi Everyone!

This is "peoplemover" from VMK. I live in San Francisco with "my other", "kevykev" (that's a lot of quotes!). In the real world I am Nicole and I live with Kevin, my boyfriend in San Francisco, where he is a stand up comic and I am a shop manager for The Body Shop! I have an adorable dog named Daisy who likes to terrorize the "animal like flower" who visits us every night. Yes, we have a baby skunk who like dog biscuits and nightly visits. If you ever come to SF come and say hey...

skuttle said:
I'm also mom to Maggie, our 6 year old Yorkie, and Milo, our 4 year old Corgi.

Finally, to pay the bills, I'm an attorney.

You have a corgi? What kind? I have a pembroke.

I'm Jennifer (big shocker there), and I live in Virginia, just outside of DC. I teach Head Start, and this is my second year of teaching. I absolutely love what I do.
Prior to that (and grad school), I ran video stores for 11 years. Boy, wasn't that fun. :rolleyes:
In any case, I have a husband and two cats. I like to tell people I have 17 children, and I do, for seven hours a day. After that, it's just the husband and the cats.

Hi. I'm BenJen on VMK (I guess waffle is an inappropriate word). In RL I'm Jenn and I am from Long Island, New York. I have lived here my whole life. I just recently graduated college and I am searching (frantically) for a job. Gotta pay off those loans.
So I still live at home with my parents and many pets. I have 1 crazy dog and 3 cats. It's a zoo most of the time.
Hopefully soon I can change this and say that I am employed, ugh. See ya on VMK.

Where on Long Island BenJen? A bunch of my husbands family members live there too so I am just curious!

Not sure what took me so long to post but here goes -

My name is Felipe and I live in Denver, CO. I moved to Denver a little over 10 years ago when I finished college. This is the longest I have ever lived in one city having been a military brat. I graduated from HS in Germany with many moves before that. I graduated college from the University of Arizona hence the name AZCat.

AZCat said:
Not sure what took me so long to post but here goes -

My name is Felipe and I live in Denver, CO. I moved to Denver a little over 10 years ago when I finished college. This is the longest I have ever lived in one city having been a military brat. I graduated from HS in Germany with many moves before that. I graduated college from the University of Arizona hence the name AZCat.

Where in Germany did you live? We lived in Bad Kissingen which is near Schweinfurt. I was about an hour from Wuerzburg and 2-3 from Frankfurt. I miss it so much!!!

First time at Hahn AB and then at Spangdahlem AB. The high school was at Bitburg. Both are probably 2-2 1/2 hours west of Frankurt pretty close to Trier and Luxembourg border.

AZCat said:
First time at Hahn AB and then at Spangdahlem AB. The high school was at Bitburg. Both are probably 2-2 1/2 hours west of Frankurt pretty close to Trier and Luxembourg border.

I never made it that far West, except the time we went to Paris and that was by train. Farthest West we went was the Rhine River. We did all over Bavaria though. I LOVED Garmisch!!

Oh I miss it so much. We lived there 3.5 years and just moved back to the states in May.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ken. I live in the town of Rainier, Wa. Married (30yrs in Nov), 2 DD's (14 and 16) who also play VMK (but not as much as I do). I am a critical care RN by trade. Retired from the Navy 6 years ago as a Commander pirate: ( probably why I can only play pirates with some confidence and skill :rotfl2: ) We also have 2 Pembroke Welsh Corgis in our family. I grew up in San Diego and went to Disneyland often (and still do). We also get to WDW about every other year.
I am an avid collector of Disney Vinyl records and have over 1000 Disney LPs, 78s and 45s.

Hey all!
What fun it is reading this thread! I would never have guessed what a variety of people are represented on VMK. Its great! I am a stay home mom to two kids. I'm hailed in my castle as "Mom, finder of all lost things", I also respond to Leslie. My VMK name is tigressjewel and MissTigger (ok, there are a couple more slave accounts too, lol) My boy Zach is zsert, and my daughter Jacqueline is kittendance. My husband does have a character and he is propman, though I think he's logged on a total of twice. He works for an airplane propeller manufacturer in the engineering dept. We live just outside Columbus Georgia.

:earsgirl:

Yeah this is a great thread.

Can't remember doing this here so...
I am Rick. At 42 I am way too old for this VMK game, so I'll just shut up now and stop playing it... :rolleyes1
Yeah right. :rotfl2:
Graphic designer and musician - I collect Disney Park music when I can find it. Also a WDW junkie who lives in Salem, Oregon and gets there way too infrequently.
Single and happy (never met "her"). House came with a cat and I have 5 birds also.
Having a ball meeting you all out there!

Hey LittleBelle. My aunt and uncle as well as an old hippie cousin live in Barrie. I was just up that way a couple years ago...

Hi folks! I am Doug aka MickeysBuddy on VMK. Been on VMK since the early beta days. Found the DIS through VMK. I am also a member of the other fan site that I know alot of you frequent too. I am 39 and live just south of the capitol of GA. I have been married for 14 years this November. DW (Laurie who does not play VMK) and I met on a blind date and dated for 5 years before we got married. We have one DS9 (Christian aka coolskullboy on VMK) and just found out two weeks ago that we have another one on the way! We have friends that are CM in WDW so we try to get down there every chance we get. I am a computer tech/AV tech for a law firm in Atlanta and DW is a AP/AR clerk for an Import/Export company (and no, she does not know Art Vandelay :rotfl2: ). We hope to move to Orlando in about 2 years. Hope to see you on VMK! :wave:

Hello everyone. My name is Robyn. Indisposed on VMK. I am from South Florida. However, I am currently finishing my final year of college in Missouri. I am majoring in Magazine Design. I am getting married in May. My fiance also is on VMK. His name is sammisaturn. I plan on relocating to Orlando in the fall to be closer to his family and far enough away from mine. lol.

MickeysBuddy said:
I am 39 and live just south of the capitol of GA.

... and just found out two weeks ago that we have another one on the way!
...DW is a AP/AR clerk for an Import/Export company (and no, she does not know Art Vandelay We hope to move to Orlando in about 2 years. Hope to see you on VMK!
First off, hi neighbor! Next.. Congrats on the new addition on the way and finally.. Art Vandelay, too funny! :rotfl:

Are y'all moving to Orlando to work at Disney? Nice to meet you!

tigressjewel said:
First off, hi neighbor!
Hi! :wave2:
tigressjewel said:
Next.. Congrats on the new addition on the way
Thank you very much. We are soooo excited! :banana:
tigressjewel said:
and finally.. Art Vandelay, too funny! :rotfl:
Yes .. we always get that question when we mention imports/exports. At least I was a fan of the Sienfeld show and knew why it was so funny.
tigressjewel said:
Are y'all moving to Orlando to work at Disney?
I wish! I have a few CM friends down there and they have circulated my resume through the casting office, but nothing for IT is ever available. I will most likely work for a law firm in downtown Orlando and we just purchase APs for the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter