Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Can you buy them on the Disney shop parks app? I've tried searching but can't seem to bring anything up that looks close.

The cast member I talked to said they usually sell out within two hours and on average each person who buys them buys 3 pairs or more :faint:
So I doubt they will be on the app

I'm hoping to grab a pair this coming week. Last time I was there they were totally sold out, I was hoping the stock would be better this time around. Our trip starts at MK on Thursday afternoon, that would probably be my best shot at getting them wouldn't it?

Got mine on Sunday (9/24) at the store on the left in Studios. All the employees were wearing them. They sold out at the Emporium in MK in a few hours on Saturday. Good luck!

Ugh....of course that is the only thing my daughter wants have looked at HS and MK today and no luck

Wow, I hope I will be able to get them in October. I just hope they are comfortable. Thinking all those sequins are going to be scratchy. I'd like to at least get the chance to try them all, what with all the hype

Our first day will be in Epcot, and should be getting there anywhere around 11:30 or so, after checking in to the Contemporary. Any sightings of the RG ears in Epcot?

Our first day will be in Epcot, and should be getting there anywhere around 11:30 or so, after checking in to the Contemporary. Any sightings of the RG ears in Epcot?

Try MouseGears. They have had them in the past. My guess is that if anyone at Epcot will have them, they will.

My WDW trip is in a few weeks and because I wasn't certain they'd be available, I just bought a pair off of eBay. $38, which wasn't too terrible of a mark-up as most pairs were listed for $50+

My best friend is at WDW now and is on the hunt for them. She is striking out everywhere. A cast member told her that they sell out by lunch whenever they get some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter