RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having same experience as mentioned before. Arrived around 4:45, one booth at parking was open with two lanes, and we were about ten cars behind. Lines at security were longer than I expected, but once the no bag line opened around 5:10 it moved well. At touch points around 5:18, probably about 15-20 people back.

it’s now 5:25 and lines are past the ticket booths.

Noticeably longer lines today than when I arrived at the same time last Saturday. CMs keep using loudspeakers to tell people to move forward, despite the crowd clearly already being smashed together like sardines. I parked at 5:45 and I'm in line with the first palm trees back from the ticket windows.

Yes, saw the same thing twice. (People attempting to get to the front). We aren’t as close; just in front of ticket booth.

So, do they run the Passholder entrance while opening the park? Wondering if I might have an advantage to entry with that.
They don’t stop anyone from using the annual pass line. The sign is meant to imply it is for AP holders only but they do not deny access to anyone who doesn’t have an AP.- I have seen this happen, so I do not think it will be used or an advantage here. I’m in line now and do not see an AP only line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter