!!Runny nose !!!!!

tlcmommyx4

DIS Veteran
Can someone please help me, and tell me if you can fix a runny nose somehow??? I took some Birthday pics today and when I loaded them on my laptop, there it is the lovely glisen of runny nose. I sure hope someone can help me fix this. I have lightroom 3 and PSE9. I really only use lightroom. but If I have to I could be brave and try some PSE 9. Thanks for your help in advance.

Normally I'd go for the healing tool in CS5, but the spot removal in LR might be able to get it done, depending on how bad it is.

You could also try the stamp tool and clone but put your mode into darken. That should take out the bright/wet highlights.
Also make a new layer in PS so you aren't working on the original. If you over due the retouching you can use a masking layer and brush it down until it looks right.
Good luck.

Thank you guys so much. I think we are just going to redo the whole shoot. I need to find a really great outdoor place that the kiddos can just be them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter