Sam and Mike's(well mostly Sam's) 10/29/10 non-prof photos Glad I did/didn't Update

Which dress?

• Dress one

• Dress two

• Dress three

• Dress four

• Dress five

• Dress six

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eeee!
So close!!!
I am so excited for you!
Oh I can't wait, feels as if it was my own wedding :rotfl2:
I am sure it will be amazing and you will have an incredible time!
Much pixie dust! :wizard:

Have an awesome trip and an amazing wedding! I'm so excited for you, I hope it's all you dreamed of and more! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

So excited for you!

Have a wonderful trip! Enjoy every moment. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Have a safe and amazing trip Sam!! I can't wait to hear about your day when you get back!!! :goodvibes

Happy Wedding Day! I'm sure it was wonderful. Can't wait to read all about it. popcorn::

Happy Wedding Day! I hope it is everything you dreamed of and more.

Happy Wedding Day! :lovestruc

Happy Wedding Day! I hope it is everything you dreamed of and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Have an awesome time in Disney!

I'm late but Happy Wedding Day!!! (Stupid midterm late at night making me forget)

Hope you had a fantastic wedding day!!! Many congratulations to you both!!

Happy Belated Wedding Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes:cool1::banana::woohoo:

I hope you are having an amazing time in WDW...can't wait to hear about it all!!

Happy Belated Wedding Day! I hope everything was wonderful!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

Congrats and Enjoy!

Leah

happy belated wedding day! I hope everything was magical

Uh oh...so sorry. HAPPY (belated) WEDDING DAY!! I hope everything was amazing, and that you are enjoying WDW!

I hope you had a great wedding day! Can't wait to hear about it!

Congratulations! Hope you had a great wedding! Can't wait to hear all the details!

Congrats and hope your day was magical!:thumbsup2

Thank you so much everyone!!! Sorry I've been a little MIA. The time change was a pain! And we had to come back and go right back to work. :headache: Also the lack of professional pictures is a pain :( And I think I'm procrastinating because I don't want it to be over ;) But for now I have some pictures from friends, so I'll post a little teaser and I'll be doing my grade reports soon....but right now grades are actually do so it's a little busy.

Rehearsal Breakfast

Bouquet

Getting Ready

We had the drummers!!!

What can I say...I'm mean :goodvibes

Dessert Party....we gave the ears as favors and told everyone to bring them to the DP.

Monorail ride back to the hotel

And finally....Mike's outfit for the MK shoot. :love:

everything looks awesome!! you had a great day and you look amazing!!! really and truly gorgeous! cant wait to read more!

Great teasers! You looked beautiful! I love all your little details. I love pirate minnie and mickey! they are awesome. Can't wait to see more!

Oh my!
Please oh please tell me where did you get Mike's outfit for MK's photo shoot?
DH would love that jacket.
I am sure you guys fit right into the castle pics with that. So cool.

I loved your bouquet, the paper crane bouts (just perfect for a wedding) and I am so happy you had Matsuriza as entertainment during your ceremony, they are so very, very nice. They come to town every year and they are so much fun.

I also love that you had pirate Mickey and Minnie at your reception, those outfits are some of my favorites.

You looked beautiful Sam. Love the pictures so far. Love that you did Mickey and Minnie pirates-too cute. Can't wait to see more!

Yay! I am soooooooo happy to see your teaser pictures, except that now I want more! I agree, you hair looks so awesome! I can't wait to see your ceremony pictures! And pirate Mickey and Minnie...wow! Please have more up before I go to WDW!!!

Everything--especially you!--looks gorgeous!!

:cutie:

Way to represent our dress!! :laughing:

Can't wait to see more!

everything looks awesome!! you had a great day and you look amazing!!! really and truly gorgeous! cant wait to read more!

Thank you Sarah! I can't wait for the professional pictures where you can see everything.

Great teasers! You looked beautiful! I love all your little details. I love pirate minnie and mickey! they are awesome. Can't wait to see more!

Thanks Jennifer! I had seen on the DisneyParksBlog the costumes and they mentioned them at the PS. I had wanted to keep it a surprise for Mike, the real pirate lover, but they were so much more awesome in person!

Oh my!
Please oh please tell me where did you get Mike's outfit for MK's photo shoot?
DH would love that jacket.
I am sure you guys fit right into the castle pics with that. So cool.

I loved your bouquet, the paper crane bouts (just perfect for a wedding) and I am so happy you had Matsuriza as entertainment during your ceremony, they are so very, very nice. They come to town every year and they are so much fun.

I also love that you had pirate Mickey and Minnie at your reception, those outfits are some of my favorites.

I actually had it custom made on etsy. The woman was awesome but it took forever!

I loved the bouquet as well. It wasn't quite what I was expecting but it came out great. We had a friend's mom make the cranes. I'm not a big floral fan, so I didn't want the bridemaids bouquets or boutenneires. Sorry I totally can't spell that. The drummers were great! Everyone loved them! My only complaint was that there was no "here comes the bride song" it just continued into a new song/beat whenever.

You looked beautiful Sam. Love the pictures so far. Love that you did Mickey and Minnie pirates-too cute. Can't wait to see more!

Thank you Steph! I felt beautiful!

your hair was so pretty!

I loved the hair Jennifer! And it was actually really comortable. I had loved the hair from the inspiration picture but wasn't super in love with the trial. I'm amazed at how awesome and intriciate it came out!

Yay! I am soooooooo happy to see your teaser pictures, except that now I want more! I agree, you hair looks so awesome! I can't wait to see your ceremony pictures! And pirate Mickey and Minnie...wow! Please have more up before I go to WDW!!!

I can't to have more pictures for everyone! I hope the professional pictures as half as good as I think them will be. I hope it will be ready before you leave as well!

Your ceremony looked absolutely beautiful!!!! It was so unique I haven't seen any other like it! You looked great and DF's outfit for the MK photo shoot is awesome... I can't wait to see how those pic's turned out!

love love your teaser pics!! you look amazing, can't wait for your TR and pro photos! :goodvibes The Mickey/Minnie pirate outfits were awesome - I've never seen those before!

Beautiful teaser pics!!! :) <3 the umbrellas at the ceremony and the pirate mickey and minnie were great!!

Can't wait to see more of your special day! Congrats again!! :)

I just wanted to say congratulations! Work has kep me away from the boards for a while, so I was excited to see your sneak peek shots. It looks like you had a beautiful wedding. I love seeing shots from the Epcot ceremonies, the parasols looked great with your bridesmaids. The drummers had to be so cool for your guests and the pirate Mickey and Minnie. I enjoyed following your plans and can't wait to hear your full report :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter