• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

San Angel Inn Question

bubba

Mouseketeer
There will be 5 of us (3 adults 2 boys ages 7 and 3) and we have a dining question. We wanted to have lunch one day at the San Angel Inn. My husband and I went there many years ago and have fond memories ! :love: My question is this. Our youngest son is a VERY picky eater. Will we find enough there for him ? Also an option is to switch from San Angel to Coral Reef. I'd appreciate any and all opinions ! :bounce:

They offer chicken strips with refried beans and rice as an option for kids. :sunny:

it's authentic mexican and my kids were fine with most of it, but if they have chicken strips, what picky eater doesn't love them (okay my dd, she's veg, lol) but most kids love em'

Will they bring extra flour tortillas? When my kids were that young they could make a meal of tortillas and tortilla chips!
Katy :sunny:

Ditto the flour tortillas. :thumbsup2 My DD6 favorite meal at Mexican restaurants is "make your own burrito" I order a side of tortillas and she makes 1 or 2 burritos with my beans. She loves it, it's quick, and very inexpensive. That and some chips and she's good to go.

I thought this was the WORST restaurant ever. The servers were terrible (and rude) the management was not helpful at all, AND they absolutely WILL NOT allow anyone over the age of 9 to order from the children's menu.
I had a TERRIBLE experience there back in December (and the last time I had been before that had been a while and we had issues on that trip as well.)
I will never eat there again--go to Coral Reef--you will be much happier.

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter