Sara & Ryan's Wishes PJ & TR ~ 8/17/10 WP/GF/Marina ~ 1/22 Thank you!

Sound like Fultons was a great choice. I love the pics you took from the deck.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed Biergarten. I'm sure it was fun with a bunch of people! Sucks that you didn't get to do anything at Epcot though.

Glad your rehearsal went well! I love that you wore your ears for it.

Rehearsal dinner looks great! Its so nice that you had your own room and everything! I've never eaten there but now I think I should try it! that dessert looks amazing. btw your dress is really pretty.

It definitely was fun with a group and I really loved that soup and pretzel bread.

What an awesome bartender! Sounds like you have a really fun time there and I can't wait to read about the wedding!

PS We went to Medieval Times here in NJ and it's not as cool as you think it's going to be.. :(

He was really great, I thought that was so awesome that he really tried to keep her entertained.

Yeah, I thought that too, I guess our expectations are just too high. :laughing:

I'm glad your rehearsal dinner went well! I could so go for some mac and cheese with goldfish....

It was really great! I know, me too! The kids also got an awesome ice cream sundae too.

Sound like Fultons was a great choice. I love the pics you took from the deck.

It really was, the room was beautiful, the service was great and the food was amazing. There were so many more pictures, the view out there is amazing!

I couldn't believe it, but it was actually our wedding day! I got up around 9 and showered and got dressed. I had a bride hoodie, but it was too big so I didn't end up wearing it. It was a shame too because if it had been the right size it would have looked really cute in pictures, but what can you do? Oh well, I can still wear it around the house. ;)

I was meeting the girls for Brunch at 1900 Park Fare and then Beaute Speciale and Carolyn Allen's were coming to the room. I had originally wanted to do a tea party at some point, but then there wasn't really much extra time before the wedding and I figured we all needed to eat on the wedding day. I also liked that it was a little silly and I got to have as many Mickey waffles as I wanted! :)

It was sooo crowded! I was getting a little nervous that we wouldn't have enough time but it was fine. We only had to wait a few minutes and we had a nice table in the middle of the restaurant. Everyone got some food and by the time we got back the characters started coming around.

First was Alice, she was very excited that I was getting married!
40066_1415008620049_1377570278_31069208_2632812_n.jpg
IMG_1452.jpg

Then came Tigger and Mary Poppins:
IMG_1454.jpg

My favorite though was the Mad Hatter. I love him and think he is so funny and he definitely did not disappoint. The girls were a little scared of him and screamed when he came to our table. :laughing:

So the girls tell the Mad Hatter that I am getting married, and he says: "Oh, is he rich?" Me: "No, unfortunately not." Mad Hatter yelling: "Well you have to marry rich! The only reason the princesses lived happily ever after is because they married RICH! I guess she's just not going to live happily ever after is she?" :lmao:
IMG_1455.jpg

I also love that he makes so many funny faces during the pictures, the girls were all taking pictures and all the expressions were different in each picture.
44636_1415009660075_1377570278_31069228_1928489_n.jpg
40489_1415009740077_1377570278_31069229_3284738_n.jpg

Then he said I was being awfully friendly for someone getting married that day! :rotfl2:

He asked who invited the mice and I thought he meant Mickey and Minnie but I think he probably meant my sisters who were wearing ears, and I said they were invited to the wedding and would be coming later. He then huffed off with: "WELL, no one invited ME!":snooty: He really was so funny. I wish we had paper because I would have asked for an autograph, supposedly he does something funny when you ask that. ;)

We had a little more food, a few of the girls had some ice cream. I tried strawberry soup for the first time and it was good, but strange...sort of like half melted sorbet, but definitely tasty. My favorite will always be the Mickey waffles so I had some more of those before we left.

It was pretty much time for Beaute Speciale to show up so we all headed back to the room.

Now during this time DH was bringing everything down to the Convention center room they had for getting ready and the guys went to Kona for lunch. It worked out really well having the extra getting ready space and since it was free two weeks before our wedding we didn't have to pay anything for it or meet any F&B minimums. ;)

Up next: Getting Ready

oooh Fultons looks great!!!
So very yummy!

Sorry you couldn't wear your hoodie :( but you are right, there is always wearing it around the house, overall now that the weather is getting chillier.
And your bridal brunch was so much fun, gotta love the Mad Hatter!
Can't wait to hear more, loving your report.

Hey Sara! Your Rehearsal Dinner looks like it was amazing, and all the food looks so yummy! The Brunch looked super fun too, Im planning on going there before my wedding too. Cant wait til you get to the wedding day!

Hey Sara! Your Rehearsal Dinner looks like it was amazing, and all the food looks so yummy! The Brunch looked super fun too, Im planning on going there before my wedding too. Cant wait til you get to the wedding day!

I love how everything looks too! YAYAY! I love 1900 Park Fare its one of my favorite restaurants

oooh Fultons looks great!!!
So very yummy!

Sorry you couldn't wear your hoodie :( but you are right, there is always wearing it around the house, overall now that the weather is getting chillier.
And your bridal brunch was so much fun, gotta love the Mad Hatter!
Can't wait to hear more, loving your report.

It was the perfect place, everyone really enjoyed it and the food was really tasty! Yeah, I figured I wouldn't be able to because when I ordered it, it was really big, she sent a size chart so I got nervous and ordered a larger size, but I would have been fine ordering the size I was going to originally, oh well. We had such a great time! The girls only wish they had worn make-up, they didn't realize we would be taking pictures. They were a little jealous of Mary Poppins' fabulous make-up. :laughing:. Thanks for reading! More to come.

Hey Marissa, it was really the perfect place, it turned out exactly as we hoped. It was nice but still had a relaxed atmosphere. I thought 1900 Park Fare was a great way to start the day and it was really convenient too. ;)

I love how everything looks too! YAYAY! I love 1900 Park Fare its one of my favorite restaurants

Thanks! Me too, but DH doesn't like it for some reason, so that was an added incentive to have the brunch there so I could go again. :)

After breakfast we went back to the room and the girls from Beaute Speciale showed up a few minutes later. We had three girls there, and they were so fun to be around on the wedding day. We pretty much just talked and laughed all afternoon. They were also really accommodating, my sisters decided that morning they wanted to get their hair done, so they called and Ana arranged to send a third girl over. Everyone loved how their hair and make-up turned out too.

The room turned out to be great for getting ready, we had a ton of room.

The hair station was at the table:
IMG_1458.jpg

make-up was by the desk:
45208_1415009820079_1377570278_31069231_6458196_n.jpg

dress steaming area:
IMG_1463.jpg

and there was plenty of room to just relax:
40397_1415009780078_1377570278_31069230_5520805_n.jpg

There was a knock on the door and it was a gift from the Disney Florist!
IMG_1468.jpg

All done! Me with Laine, who DH jokes is my long lost sister. Even my sisters had to admit she looks more like me than they do.
IMG_1470.jpg

I was so glad to have Laine there to share in my day, it really felt like having a friend there to do my make-up. We'd had so much fun at my trial and we had a great time on the wedding day too. I know a lot of people request Ana, but if she can't make it, don't worry, all the girls are great!

I didn't really want pro photos to document the full transformation, lol, so I didn't have the Roots arrive until I was mostly ready and I think that worked out perfectly.

So they arrived and so did Kat who was doing our video. We all had a few minutes to catch up and there was another knock on the door and it was Lee with my flowers! I loved my bouquet and it was great to see Lee again.
SR_0003.jpg

He helped me to tie my grandma's ring on my bouquet as my something old. And we added the mickey crystal from the Disney arrangement, so I had my hidden Mickey after all.
SR_0005.jpg

The bouquets were gorgeous and even better than I had imagined, I couldn't wait to see the centerpieces.
SR_0010.jpg

SR_0026.jpg

The Roots took a few pics of my dress, I love how you can see the WP in a few of them.
SR_0012.jpg
SR_0016.jpg
SR_0018.jpg

a few ring shots:
SR_0027.jpg
SR_0031.jpg

Then it was time for me to get dressed. Now this is where things get a little interesting because I guess I never really thought about how this would really happen, lol. So the Roots tell me that they'll wait by the bathroom and to call them when I'm mostly in the dress. The curtains were totally open to let in all the light, and Nathan assured me that the people in the monorail couldn't see me, let's hope he was right! :rotfl: So my MOH's take the dress off the hanger and hold it so I can step into it and Erica says "Come on in!", lol, well the Roots thought that was there cue :laughing:, so Chrissy was like, false alarm, probably not the best choice of words!

Now really when I picked two MOH's it was because it was always the three of us, so it didn't feel right to not have both girls by my side. Lucky for me I did because apparently it takes two MOH's to lace up a bridal gown! :laughing:

"Are you sure you know how to do this...."
SR_0042.jpg

I was getting a little nervous there but it all seemed to work out, but I would recommend that you have your MOH actually practice because as mine said, it looks way easier when the seamstress or consultant does it.
SR_0070.jpg
SR_0071.jpg

We had a lot of fun with it though! I have lots of laughy pictures.
SR_0085.jpg

Yay! It fits!
SR_0089.jpg

and just for fun to live out all my "Gone with the Wind" dreams...
SR_0091.jpg

"Miss Scarlet, you ain't never gone have no 18.5 inch waist again".

Time to accessorize!
SR_0097.jpg

continued...

Then I put on my earrings, Nathan actually took this picture from the bathroom so that you wouldn't see him in the mirror.
SR_0103.jpg

It's not so easy to walk in these dresses!
SR_0105.jpg

My MOH's helped me with my shoes and garter and then I was ready. Of course you have to have the "by the window" shots but I think what was really cool was that I was actually looking at our ceremony site. :)

SR_0118.jpg
SR_0120.jpg
SR_0122.jpg

And it was finally time to go, I can't believe the day had passed so quickly and that I was going to see DH in a few minutes. The girls had gone down to the lobby before me so it was just me and Jensey and Kat.
SR_0129.jpg

It was kind of funny walking through the club lounge in a wedding gown. Some people didn't even notice :laughing:!

LOVE the getting ready pics, you look amazing in all your pics!!

Also love the Mad Hatter - he was our fave when we went to the breakfast last year. So much fun! Can't wait for more! popcorn::

The bridal lunch seemed like a lot of fun. I love 1900 Park Fare especially the madhatter-he is always hilarious. Alice was funny when we went there during our honeymoon, screaming my name across the restaurant to get my attention since I was not at the table when she got there. I of course was getting more food! :)

Love the pictures so far. You look so pretty! I am so excited to read more.

What room were you in to get that view of the WP??? I am staying at the GF the night before and the night of my wedding and I wanted to know do I can book a room with that view!!!

I looooove all your pictures you are sooo pretty!! Can't wait to see the next update!!:goodvibes

LOVE the getting ready pics, you look amazing in all your pics!!

Also love the Mad Hatter - he was our fave when we went to the breakfast last year. So much fun! Can't wait for more! popcorn::

Thank you so much! :goodvibes I thought he was awesome and really made the breakfast so fun, definitely one of the better characters to meet in my opinion. ;)

Very beautiful pics :love: so amazing dress, congratulations! :flower3:

Thank you! I loved my gown, I wish I could put it on myself because I would totally wear it around the house! :laughing:

The bridal lunch seemed like a lot of fun. I love 1900 Park Fare especially the madhatter-he is always hilarious. Alice was funny when we went there during our honeymoon, screaming my name across the restaurant to get my attention since I was not at the table when she got there. I of course was getting more food! :)

Love the pictures so far. You look so pretty! I am so excited to read more.

We had a great time, it was a great start to the day. Me too! DH isn't really a fan of 1900 Park Fare so it was good to go with the girls. Lol, that is so funny! I hope you were getting some Mickey waffles. ;) Thank you! :goodvibes

I'm loving your pictures!! Everything looks great :)

Thanks so much. It was all even better than I had imagined it would be. :cutie:

Hi, your photos are lovely! Love your dress, look forward to seeing more :)

Thank you! I loved my dress too, it was one of my favorite things.

What room were you in to get that view of the WP??? I am staying at the GF the night before and the night of my wedding and I wanted to know do I can book a room with that view!!!

I looooove all your pictures you are sooo pretty!! Can't wait to see the next update!!:goodvibes

We were in room 4430 on the fourth floor, it's a standard view so I don't think you can book it per se. If you are using your complimentary night that is a king room in the Main Building, what they call the "honeymoon rooms" on the second floor with a MK view but that is the same category as the turret rooms. So I would just book the other night as the same category and then request a turret room. ;)

You looked so beautiful in your dress! I love all the pictures and the room view.:lovestruc I can't wait to see more.

Thank you so much! We loved how everything turned out, and even though it wasn't a castle view, I found that view even more magical. :goodvibes

Oh, I love the getting ready pictures. Your ring and dress are so gorgeous!

Thanks Karen! :goodvibes They had meant to get a few more ring shots later on but things got so crazy and we all forgot all about it. I do like the ones we have though and we really don't need a ton of ring shots. ;) I loved my dress so much, I wish I could wear it around the house some days :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter