Scarlet and Pete's Fairy Tale Wedding *10th Sep 09* Wedding Pictures now up!

Awww I love your photos! You look beautiful and the emotion of the day really comes across :lovestruc

Petes face the first time he saw you walk through those doors is amazing. Priceless - he is in awe of you! Its so beautiful!

Thanks Stacey :goodvibes I love that picture so much I have it on my dressing table so I can see how much he loves me everyday :lovestruc

Gorgeous! That is the word that comes to mind... your flowers, your gown, you, Pete, everything! I looove the last picture you posted! :goodvibes

I cannot wait to see more! :thumbsup2

Thank you :cutie: Disney made our day perfect, it really was everything we wanted and more

Simply wonderful! I really love your bouquet. If you don't mind, I'd like to save a pic. of to reference to for my florist. :goodvibes

Ofcourse you can :goodvibes

Beautiful!

:cutie:Thank you

Just gorgeous Scarlet - thank you for sharing!

I know what you mean about the last minute pulling yourself together - I was just the same.

Mind you, I now cry all the time at things that remind me of the trip - like on Sunday I heard the music from Spectromagic and that set me off big time :rotfl2:

I know what you mean anything that reminds me of our wedding or honeymoon gets me really emotional :cloud9: And thanks for helpping CJ witht those photos :hug:

Awww I love your photos! You look beautiful and the emotion of the day really comes across :lovestruc

Thank you that is such a sweet thing to say :hug:

Day 7
Photo time!

When Pete and me arrived outside we only had time for a kiss and hug before all our guests started coming outside to congratulate us. Everyone was so happy and it was a lovely moment to see everyone smiling and so really happy for us both. Mum told me that she had never seen two people so in love and everyone really love the ceremony not to long or short, Rev. Tim did a perfect job. The our photographer, Dean took us to the gardens for some photos he was lovely really friendly and funny.

261p6rm.jpg

dmtx5g.jpg

igvnuu.jpg

2ladbhy.jpg

2qvftc2.jpg

Then we went back into the pavilion were we had some more photos and then some with the family. Dean really made people feel more comfortable my mum hates having her picture taken, in fact these are the first pictures I have had taken with my mum since I was a very tiny baby.

My side of the family
35mk2gn.jpg

Pete's family
20idvft.jpg

My cute little sis
28unzaq.jpg

The whole wedding party
51en2v.jpg

sgjp03.jpg

24vkzsh.jpg

2yunm21.jpg

1t1z43.jpg

27x1fud.jpg

After all those photos it was time to make our way to Cinderella's coach to leave like in a real fairytale!

28mipdw.jpg

oi7xck.jpg

jk84nk.jpg

1t54hu.jpg

And we lived happily ever after.

Day 7
Cake and dancing

After we left in the coach me and Pete had a lovely moment were we just looked at each other full of love and we just had a kiss and then Pete held me tight all the way to the Floridian while I talked about how amazing my shoes looked in the sunshine, Pete just laughed at me and said they were lovely.
When we arrived at the Grand Floridian all our guests were waiting outside after a few more hugs from the family they all went inside while Pete and me had a few more photos with our beautiful coach (which is so worth the money)

n19i0p.jpg

2qn8gtt.jpg

Then Amy talked us through what was going to happen next and showed us to the ballroom which looked lovely, as we walked in everyone started cheering for us which was funny. Pete and me made our way to the table with our cake on, now this might sound a bit strange but I was so happy and everything was so perfect that I didn't really get to look at how beautiful the cake and table looked it was cut and eaten before I knew it, so it was a good job we had our lovely photos to look at!

hss3z6.jpg

n6cqjm.jpg

332cnxc.jpg

So we cut the cake and my Dad said a really lovely speech followed by a toast. Then came the part I was most scared of the first dance. I am so not a good, graceful dancer and with everyone watching I was really scared. So Pete just held me close told me how much he loves me and then started to make me giggle so I felt much better, but we still cut it a bit short. We danced to Aerosmith don't want to miss a thing (our special song)

98gcrd.jpg

sghezb.jpg

20nmab.jpg

jtq5wg.jpg

zsmm1u.jpg

imp4c5.jpg

Then we got to sit down and enjoy some yummy cake. It really was lovely the bottom was marble cake and chocolate mousse and the top was chocolate cake with cream, YUM!
The violinist was really good he even walked round the tables taking requests and there was a lovely atmosphere in the room. We all stat around talking for around half an hour before we all started leaving. We were all meeting up for dinner in Cinderella's castle later so Pete and me took the limo home to rest before the meal. Everything was so perfect, we couldn't have been happier.

15re0j4.jpg

Awww fantastic update, lovely photos!

Do you mind me asking why your cake cutting was in a ballroom instead of the commanders terrace?:)

Your cake is lovely! x

Thank you they did a brilliant job and it tasted amazing.

Awww fantastic update, lovely photos!

Do you mind me asking why your cake cutting was in a ballroom instead of the commanders terrace?:)

Thank you :cutie: And we had it in the ballroom because the day was so hot that they were worried the cake would spoil in the heat. It looked really romantic in the ballroom and because we only had a few guests they put a fake wall up to make the room just the right size. But you really couldn't tell that it was a false wall. Been indoors also kept our guests nice and cool so it worked out better for us :goodvibes

Amy is my planner as well and I was interested in a Happily Ever After cake and she sent me a picture of yours! I decided not to upgrade it but I think it's hilarious that she sent me yours and we're both on the Dis!

Thank you :cutie: And we had it in the ballroom because the day was so hot that they were worried the cake would spoil in the heat. It looked really romantic in the ballroom and because we only had a few guests they put a fake wall up to make the room just the right size. But you really couldn't tell that it was a false wall. Been indoors also kept our guests nice and cool so it worked out better for us :goodvibes

Aaah that makes complete sense I would do the same thing!:goodvibes

Wow! just wow! your wedding was absolutely beautiful! you looked so sparkly!!! oh, and the bracelet and necklace that Pete gave you and the bracelet that your Dad gave you were just so lovely, I can't believe how perfect your day was! and as a side note, I absolutely LOVE your hair colour, its so bright and radient! and also, Martini Bubbles has stolen my heart, he is just toooo cute!
Congratulations, and once again, WOW!

I'm a little late but I just wanted to say that your wedding looks beautiful! You guys look so happy. :goodvibes

I hope you'll post more. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter