+++Scavenger Hunt Sent/Received+++.....COMPLETED!!!

Mine is almost ready....but I am doing something special for one item so I won't get it mailed until next Thursday ;)

Oh, I just hate it when I get wrapped up into life that I MISS SIGN UPS FOR ONE OF MY FAVORITE EXCHANGES!!! :worship:

I guess i will have to catch this one in the Spring!! :banana: :love:

It will be fun to read about everyone else's....:wizard:

Now on to find another exchange....:3dglasses

I am kind of stuck on the pirate item. :confused3 I do have a pirate pin, while not new and on the card, it is in great shape. I might try to check out a couple more places later today to see if I can find something.

the pin would be fine.....the person you're sending to is usually in the pin exchange ;)

If you want something else, try the party section at WalMart or Target. There are usually lots of party things pirate based. (also mine came from the school supply section ;) )

the pin would be fine.....the person you're sending to is usually in the pin exchange ;)

If you want something else, try the party section at WalMart or Target. There are usually lots of party things pirate based. (also mine came from the school supply section ;) )

I went back out for more "hunting" this afternoon and I found something. Guess I just wasn't looking in the right places. :goodvibes

I'm ready to get my box taped up and mailed. I'll post after I mail.

I'm planning on doing my shopping tomorrow after work and hopefully mail out on Tuesday or Wednesday, that's if the weather holds out, we're suppose to get more snow/ice etc. I'll report back when my package is mailed.

Took my package to the post office today using the automated machine. It will go out tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Well, since the international item can be a food item, I am done with my hunting! Just have to pack it up. We are supposed to be getting bad weather tomorrow & Wednesday, so this may not be going in the mail until Thursday.

I'm having trouble finding something with my town's name on it. I have one other place to try tonight. Hopefully I can drop it off at a 24 hour drop-off box tonight :)

It can be your state, Christi. ::yes::

Glad you found all yours, Missy......sorry about the bad weather. Just post back when you mail.

It can be your state, Christi. ::yes::

Glad you found all yours, Missy......sorry about the bad weather. Just post back when you mail.

:thumbsup2 that I can do. Although thy NY Times actually did a flattering article on my town recently. Guess I could add that too :rolleyes1

Yes, you could ::yes::

Thanks, Missy....sorry about the name change, but at least we caught you before mailing. That's what happens when someone drops out after names go out :rolleyes:

I have 1 more item left to get...I'm a lil stuck on the pirate item :confused3
I'm gonna go hunt tomorrow and hopefully will get it into the mail on Wednesday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter