+++Scavenger Hunt Sent/Received+++.....COMPLETED!!!

for those stuck on the pirate item, I saw lots of stuff at Party City. I ended up getting mine at Michael's.

I've seen pirate stuff at Target, WalMart too. In the party section.
And Party City too.

Wow, I'm impressed with USPS! My package is out for delivery right now!!!! So my recipient will be getting it today! Can't wait.. popcorn::

My package was sent out this morning. Since we are getting another major storm tormorrow and Wednesday, I figured if I didn't send it today, it might not get sent out prior to the deadline.

Nancy, I am PM'ing you the delivery confirmation number in case I am out of touch for a few days. They are predicting major snow and accumulating ice.
Jenny

Hope your weather holds out.
Happy to say our weather here has been perfect. :cool1:

And I got all the stuff together and just mailed it, priority. Although it won't really be on the move until tomorrow I think. They should receive it Thursday, or Friday by the latest I would think.

I was lucky on the pirate item. It was something I bought on sale quite awhile back and stashed away. Had a few of those type of items in this package. Think they will be happy. :3dglasses

I switched a few items around last minute due to the package shape. But think they will like better what I switched to anyway.:cutie:
One item I consider "unusual" (and fun). And yes, there is a pin in the box I mailed. :lmao:

Thanks for the confirmation numbers.

Hope the storm is not too bad.

I am with you, Barbara. It is great here!! :yay: Must saying I am enjoying my first winter in a warmer climate a LOT!!

I have a lot of items stashed away too....I am going to try to use a lot of them for the scavenger hunts and the alphabet exchanges.

Mine is all packed up! Went to the PO to do the drop-off, but for some reason the drop box was locked :confused3 Weather permitting, it should go out tomorrow morning. I'm just hoping this won't be as bad as they're predicting. There's still about 2 or 3 feet of snow on the grass :rolleyes:

Glad to hear of more mailings.

Can't wait to hear of that arrival....and hopefully more soon ::yes::

I received my package from katesorad yesterday it was awesome it was fun to go through it thanks...... here what I got

Red--reusable disney bag my wife snatched that up quick
disneyland--a real nice tinkerbell lanyard metal (sweet)
star shaped--star stickers
polka dot--polka dot socks
pirate--pirate stickers and chocolate gold coins
chocolate-an emergency chocolate bar never saw that before was neat
san diego--keychain
metal--can opener
winter-musical snowman gift card holder and snowflake ornament
soft--strawberry marshmallows and wash cloths
hands--avon moisture therapy hand cream
bookmark--brown bookmark
favorite author--piglet meets a heffalump
international-pocky and yan yan treats
starts with c---real cool mickey coffee mug

this was a great package thanks a lot

I shopped yesterday and need to go through everything to make sure I'm set for packing up and mailing out. I'm saying my package won't be mailed out until Thursday or Friday, we did get ice last night and more on the way this afternoon. The schools are out again in our area, even through I don't have any school age kids I still keep track of the school closings. My youngest is in college located in Williamsport, PA and they're closed today as well. He told me last night it will be a catch up day (has a couple of papers to write) if they close due to bad weather.

Be safe everyone, ice isn't fun to drive in!! Can't wait till we leave for Florida, I'm getting tried of this bad weather.

:yay: for our first arrival. Sounds great!!

Yes, stay safe everyone. If the mail is being delivered consider carrier pick-up so you don't have to go out.

I received my package from katesorad yesterday it was awesome it was fun to go through it thanks...... here what I got

Red--reusable disney bag my wife snatched that up quick
disneyland--a real nice tinkerbell lanyard metal (sweet)
star shaped--star stickers
polka dot--polka dot socks
pirate--pirate stickers and chocolate gold coins
chocolate-an emergency chocolate bar never saw that before was neat
san diego--keychain
metal--can opener
winter-musical snowman gift card holder and snowflake ornament
soft--strawberry marshmallows and wash cloths
hands--avon moisture therapy hand cream
bookmark--brown bookmark
favorite author--piglet meets a heffalump
international-pocky and yan yan treats
starts with c---real cool mickey coffee mug

this was a great package thanks a lot

Yayyy! I had fun with it.. glad you like everything! :cool1:

Since our roads were fine this afternoon I was able to get out and mail my package. It's on its way.

To my exchange pal, I substituted a magazine for the book. I've never been much of a reader and really don't have any books sitting around, but I do enjoy reading articles from magazines, so I sent one of my favorite magazines instead.

I think the magazine is a great idea.
And I don't really have a favorite author. But I did have a book of one of my favorite authors. So lucked out.

Hey fatdaddy -- Do you get to take from your wife when she gets her packages? :lmao:I recall I sent you one and you were left with the candy bar nut roll. What's fair is fair... ;) :rotfl2::thumbsup2

magazines are fine.........but....hint, hint....there will be something to do with magazines in a future scavenger hunt ;)

luv2roam I do get to take from my wife's but only after my wife and daughter get 1st picks LOL I might have to implement a man item next time just so I get something 1st LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter