Schedule of Southwest Release Dates Next Date 6/28 Travel Thru 1/16

Check other carriers in your markets now. United just dropped to BELOW Southwest's fare from Denver! Confirmed seat assignments - oh yeah, it's a good thing... :thumbsup2

Check other carriers in your markets now. United just dropped to BELOW Southwest's fare from Denver! Confirmed seat assignments - oh yeah, it's a good thing... :thumbsup2

I did check, like, everywhere today, and found the same thing. For our airports and dates, Delta is lower than SWA! :confused3

Of course, I'm more upset that they cancelled the best flights for our airport. But I'm also sorry for those of you who have been waiting and hoping for good fares. I'll keep my fingers crossed for nice Ding!s for you all.

I found a fare of $130 on Continental that would allow us to leave on the day we want and the departure time is around 5-6pm. I almost booked it but I really appreciate the fact that SW has such a great cancellation policy. Geez -- will this drama never end? :rotfl:

I would love to be able to go with another carrier at this point, but we have $275 in SW credit I want to use and I am 2.5 RR credit away from a free flight on SW. I think I'm stuck waiting for a good Ding.

I currently have a $660. credit with SW that I thought I'd be able to spread out between 2 tickets from Albany to Phoenix in Oct. and have left over for a ticket to FL in Nov. Right now, even with the credits, I'll have to pay out an extra $100+ just for our 2 tickets to AZ!:eek: Well...I'll be crossing my fingers it goes down...

I found a fare of $130 on Continental that would allow us to leave on the day we want and the departure time is around 5-6pm. I almost booked it but I really appreciate the fact that SW has such a great cancellation policy. Geez -- will this drama never end? :rotfl:

Oooh, that Continental flight is sounding mighty good. Doh! :headache: But that no fee cancellation policy on SWA is the real gotcha, isn't it? I saw a few flights yesterday that I would have liked, but I've been spoiled by SWA's "no fee to change to a different flight/fare if the fare goes down." I about choked when I saw $50 change fees and $100 cancellation fees on others.

We finally bit the bullet and booked a one change for the flight home. It's not as good as that 5:00 one stop/no change (or your Continental flight), but at least we don't have to hop the ME at 7 am. :faint: We do have a 3.5 hour layover in Albuquerque, but we'll probably just have dinner (mmm, airport food). And we have two free tickets to cover the 4 of us for this portion of the trip, so I don't have to choke on the $179 one way fare.

The interesting development is dh is now saying we should just fly down a day early just to get that good flight out (I told you--he really hates changing planes). Wouldn't that just be terrible--an extra day at WDW. :sad2: ;) :lmao: Of course, that messes with my ADR's a bit, but not as much as a really late Saturday arrival. So for us, yes, the drama continues . . .

Let me know when you figure it out. And good luck to everyone else!

I did just that! We couldn't get a decent fare for our arrival date so....I booked us on a flight the day before - $99 one way for the 5 of us. I had a $275 credit so it worked out great. Ofcourse I had to call CRO and book an extra night at POR:) :) We will check in w/ a room only ressie, check out and back in the next day for our package with free dining. I'm hopeful we can just stay in the same room. I'm actually excited about going down an extra day early....now we are going for 8 nights!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! NOW....I've got to work on the return flight...ugh. I'm hoping I'll get a ding for that. Good luck to everyone!

On SWA's site it now says that the next release date will be 6/28/07 for travel through 1/16/08. It does note that these dates are subject to change.
At least it is something!:cool1:
Beats playing the guessing game for the next few months!:cool1:

Deb:wizard:

On SWA's site it now says that the next release date will be 6/28/07 for travel through 1/16/08. It does note that these dates are subject to change.
At least it is something!:cool1:
Beats playing the guessing game for the next few months!:cool1:

Deb:wizard:

Can you tell me where you found that info on the SW site? I must be missing something. It is probably staring me right in the face.

Can you tell me where you found that info on the SW site? I must be missing something. It is probably staring me right in the face.

clombardi, when you go to SW's homepage click on Special Offers at the top and it says it right near the top of the Special Offers page.

GREAT....my calendar is marked.....I just need to dig out my confirmation# from the flight I cancelled, and I'll be set to purchase our tickets on the 28th of June !!!!

:surfweb:

Wow - Thanks so much for posting that! I never noticed that before on their website, and I'm on there almost every day. I need 5 tickets for December. That's so awesome!

If you don't mind me asking...

PVD folks...did you get a good fare for your trip? I'd like to spend under $200 per person for our total airfare. Think that's going to be do-able?

If you don't mind me asking...

PVD folks...did you get a good fare for your trip? I'd like to spend under $200 per person for our total airfare. Think that's going to be do-able?

Last August/Sept I got $105 pp RT from PVD. Also got $135 pp RT out of MHT this past January. I think if you wait it out a little longer you will see the price come down.
I am currently waiting for 8/23 - 8/28.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter