School lets out when? June 5th Pre-trip *ON OUR WAY

single digits baby!!!!!! :yay::woohoo::banana::cheer2:

time to get cracking! spent some time last night adding to the packing list, started the first nights overnight bag for the road, and almost have the shirts finished. Love that creative board but I can get lost in there!

mickeycastle.jpg

by MaizeBlue, isn't that awesome! I'm going to print one up for our back window!

serious countdown begins today!!!!!!!!

another shirt I made for my dd:
DSCN0776.jpg

hi ,:flower3:
followed you over from the disboutiquers
love the sparkly shirts
hooray for single digit dancing:cheer2::banana::cool1:
we are heading to the world in aug but the kids dont know
i love your lists but i feel like i cant start anything cause the kids will figure it out
cant wait to hear more about your trip

We kept the Christmas 08 trip a surprise all the way up to departure day. Lots of sneaking around for that!
This time we decided to treat dd more like an "adult" (she is 11) and let her help with making shirts and picking out pins to trade. But we kept it's secret until May, and gave her the one month countdown calendar.

Thanks for reading!:lovestruc

Another Disign I love: from Tebi73
ZebraPrintBlank.jpg

How many shirts can one wear in a four day trip to the World?

That's my answer to how many shirts you can wear on a 4 day trip. Maybe more! I love all the things you've made for your trip!!! It's getting close now!

Thanks for stopping by! I love that, the dirty dozen tees!

If anyone wants some Mickey mail while we are there, let me know before the 3rd...and we will drop you all a postcard!

Five days to departure! My laundry machine has been going non stop since church, and for the foreseeable future - I want those matching outfits ready to go.

why, cause i'm ready to go!!!!!!!!:dance3:

I don't blame you -- I'm just beginning to feel it, myself! Thanks for stopping by on my PTR...

and you are SOOOOO organized!! I'm a bit jealous...even with the little time I have extra to do stuff, I feel like I'm floundering.

We are both doing AK on Saturday the 5th! We had to make that change from MK... :sad1: But I like your plan to do EE twice...that is my all-time favorite coaster. :goodvibes

We used to be a mil family -- until I got out. We kind of miss the moving around bit. ;)

We are planning and packing and shopping like mad!

This last minute rush is so much fun!

Busy, busy week ahead, I'm about ready to start counting hours instead!

It looks like Sat am after arrival dh wants to do the dvc tour, gasp, plan much dear? So there probably goes pool time, but for the chance of a lifetime I'll amend my plans.
And he wants to fit in time possibly to take dd to DisneyQuest. I don't think that it will happen this time, but he's hoping for a chance.

Wishing on a star....
that Donald's breakfast will open up. We have been trying since day 1 of deciding to go on the trip to get our ADR's set and this is one that has not been open. I'm hoping for a cancellation or some pixie dust that we can call the day before and a table will magically be open!

Today is full of plans to pack the "other" bag. The one with the dollar store items, odd and ends, tink gifts, and such. Then a run to Sams for some juice and granola bars.

I'm so glad we are driving down!

Breakfast in room, head to Animal Kingdom for rope drop. Send dh for EE fastpass. Have him meet me and kiddos at Safari. Ride Safari, ride EE. Go to Dinoland for ds. Maybe hit the Kali, Grab another FP for EE, head over to Meet and Greet trails. Catch the Festival of the Lion King. Lunch, maybe Yak and Yeti. Watch the parade.
Ride EE. Try to ride Safari again. Maybe do ITTBAB on way out. Back to resort for a quick dip in pool. CS dinner at resort or maybe hop to POP and check it out.
Planning to go to Fort Wilderness this evening for Chip and Dale's Singlong Campfire and the Movie.
Back to resort to bed.

Checklist: Tink gift
AK shirts
AUtograph book and pen
ponchos
lunch box of juice and snacks
Smores kits

We will be in DTD on Sat night also! We have reservations at T-Rex. My kids loved it last year! Then AK on Sunday...my plan almost mirrors yours! The only exception is we will go straight to KS since we will be at Tusker House. Then we head to EE which I LOVE :love:!!!

Hollywood Studios Day, avoided yesterday because of Star Wars Weekend
Breakfast in room. Rope Drop at DHS. Join the crowd speed-walking to Toy Story for Fastpasses, jump in line and wait to ride once. Send dh off to RnRC for FP, take kids to see Playhouse Disney, and ride "Ariel". Want to see the Lights, Motor, Action show then head back to TSMM to use our FP and try for another. Ride RnRC with child swap. Head to resort for a break, swim, lunch.
Evening is optional, but if we go back to DHS, then Muppets 3D. TSMM with last FP. And Tower of Terror as many times as we can!!!!! Love that ride in the dark!!!!
BEDTIME!

CheckList:
DHS shirts
Tink gifts
Good walking shoes
Small stroller
Snacks

Again almost a mirror image. We are heading straight for TSM and ride stand-by then head to ToT and RnR. We will be skipping Playhouse Disney though...my DH and 14 yr old and 16 yr old would kill me!! :rotfl2: I think we could definitely bump into each other at many times!!

Wishing on a star....
that Donald's breakfast will open up. We have been trying since day 1 of deciding to go on the trip to get our ADR's set and this is one that has not been open. I'm hoping for a cancellation or some pixie dust that we can call the day before and a table will magically be open!

Today is full of plans to pack the "other" bag. The one with the dollar store items, odd and ends, tink gifts, and such. Then a run to Sams for some juice and granola bars.

I'm so glad we are driving down!

I hope Donald's breakfast opens for you! I guess I should feel lucky I got an 8am reservation on my first try!

Have you used the military tickets before? I got ours at our ITT office but we have to activate them once at WDW. The unknown scares me so I am nervous about having issues since we will be at AK pre-park opening (7:30ish for our 8am ressies and 9am rope drop). We have gone to Busch Gardens and Sea World with the military tickets and it is enjoyable playing basically for free!!

Also: great job on the shirts!! Sooo cute!!! :thumbsup2

Have you used the military tickets before? I got ours at our ITT office but we have to activate them once at WDW. The unknown scares me so I am nervous about having issues since we will be at AK pre-park opening (7:30ish for our 8am ressies and 9am rope drop). We have gone to Busch Gardens and Sea World with the military tickets and it is enjoyable playing basically for free!!

Also: great job on the shirts!! Sooo cute!!! :thumbsup2

TinksThree-I hope you dont mind me answering the question. We have used the tickets before and it may have taken 10 minutes to activate. The only reason it was that long is we had 4 adults living at 2 addresses. It was a realtively painless process.

Hollybearsmom-I know you only have a few more days til vacation but i will spread some pixie dust your way for Donalds breakfast.:wizard: Like your pretrip.

Thanks for reading along! At AK we will have on white shirts and HS they will be yellow. Check out our photo we haven't changed much!

We are getting our tickets at SoG when we get there, so I'm glad pp jumped in with that answer, I was wondering myself.

Today is dd graduation day from elementary. Then we leave friday morning!
I can hardly stand it!

I hit the dollar store yesterday for the road trip snacks and another set of ponchos just in case it rains all week.

Here's another photo to help you find us
DSCN0186.jpg

Oh my, I just pulled up the accuweather 10 day forecast, what was I thinking? It is going to be hot, humid, and chance of showers almost every day, 94-97 hot...heat index of ????

Lots of water to drink and pool breaks in my future...now to make those fit into each days touring plans, hmmmmmm

TinksThree-I hope you dont mind me answering the question. We have used the tickets before and it may have taken 10 minutes to activate. The only reason it was that long is we had 4 adults living at 2 addresses. It was a realtively painless process.

Hollybearsmom-I know you only have a few more days til vacation but i will spread some pixie dust your way for Donalds breakfast.:wizard: Like your pretrip.

Thanks! That takes one worry off my mind! I could just imagine showing up for an 8am breakfast and then not being able to get into th park! :eek:

Oh my, I just pulled up the accuweather 10 day forecast, what was I thinking? It is going to be hot, humid, and chance of showers almost every day, 94-97 hot...heat index of ????

Lots of water to drink and pool breaks in my future...now to make those fit into each days touring plans, hmmmmmm

I check the forecast a 100 times a day! And it seems to change each time...only for the worse! :scared1: It has been hitting close to 100 here with humidity so at least I have been in "training" for absolutely awful heat! And ponchos seem to be impossible to find around here!

We leave EARLY Saturday so I am getting close to counting hours as well! :woohoo:

Have a safe journey!! I will look for you at AK!!

TODAY IS TRAVEL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya when we get back!

I hope your trip was great!! We had a blast but boy was it HOT!!!! I saw you guys at TSM (at least I am pretty sure it was you!) in the FP line. I was in the stand-by line and on the phone with my kids so I could not say anything! I looked for you the rest of the day but never saw you again!! :sad2:

Are you doing a TR? I plan to start one soon...so please join in!! If you do one, count me in!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter