School lets out when? June 5th Pre-trip *ON OUR WAY

hollybearsmom

Please send my fairy godmother home, pronto!
Oh my goodness. One month.
How did time go so fast? It seems we were just talking about this trip, maybe, and boom, it is almost here! Panic is setting in for this over-planner!

Background - a crazy ride to plan a vow renewal

Giving up on that because this trip is happening in less than a month. ack!

So, from way back, we thought about a June trip...

For the quicker version - we set a date for a VR, changed the date of VR, changed the trip date back, (on hold with VR plans), are leaving the day school is over, using the military appreciation tickets, four day quick trip and hopefully one day SW side trip on way home, with me, dh, dd (graduating elementary school), and ds.

There's so much to do and it feels like so little time! I feel like, "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date...."

Hope you'll read along as I try to plan and pack in the next four weeks!!!!!

Here's a shot of us in '08 on our trip. Sorry the ds is hiding his face.

1578.jpg

We plan on some DISigned shirts again, it's just fun for us.
And Tink gifts each morning, got to get to work on those.

Planning, we hope to leave the last day of school, drive to dh's base, pick him up, and head south on 95 to at least Jacksonville. Probably wear some graduation shirts to celebrate dd's achievement. Get up Saturday early, drive into Orlando, hit Publix, check in, pick up our frig, buy a refillable mug and have lunch at resort, change for a swim, and then head to Downtown Disney for the night. We want to grab an appetizer at PH, dd request if we ever went back. Sandwiches from WPE I think. Go to Lego, and World of Disney, Once Upon a Toy, and Goofys! If we have time, head to either Shades of Green or Poly Beach to view the fireworks, then back to our resort, ASMovies, and into bed.

check list: graduation shirts
Publix shopping list
Kids $ envelopes for DTD spending
camera, lots of batteries

Breakfast in room, head to Animal Kingdom for rope drop. Send dh for EE fastpass. Have him meet me and kiddos at Safari. Ride Safari, ride EE. Go to Dinoland for ds. Maybe hit the Kali, Grab another FP for EE, head over to Meet and Greet trails. Catch the Festival of the Lion King. Lunch, maybe Yak and Yeti. Watch the parade.
Ride EE. Try to ride Safari again. Maybe do ITTBAB on way out. Back to resort for a quick dip in pool. CS dinner at resort or maybe hop to POP and check it out.
Planning to go to Fort Wilderness this evening for Chip and Dale's Singlong Campfire and the Movie.
Back to resort to bed.

Checklist: Tink gift
AK shirts
AUtograph book and pen
ponchos
lunch box of juice and snacks
Smores kits

Plans sound good so far. :) We'll be there at about the same time - we arrive on June 6. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest, and seeing if our plans overlap at all.

Hollywood Studios Day, avoided yesterday because of Star Wars Weekend
Breakfast in room. Rope Drop at DHS. Join the crowd speed-walking to Toy Story for Fastpasses, jump in line and wait to ride once. Send dh off to RnRC for FP, take kids to see Playhouse Disney, and ride "Ariel". Want to see the Lights, Motor, Action show then head back to TSMM to use our FP and try for another. Ride RnRC with child swap. Head to resort for a break, swim, lunch.
Evening is optional, but if we go back to DHS, then Muppets 3D. TSMM with last FP. And Tower of Terror as many times as we can!!!!! Love that ride in the dark!!!!
BEDTIME!

CheckList:
DHS shirts
Tink gifts
Good walking shoes
Small stroller
Snacks

As seen on the Disboutique, an outfit I made for my little (big) girl.
DSCN0645.jpg

Epcot. Hope to arrive by 8am. Want to see Nemo show, The Land, TT, and Illuminations. Will do the Kidcot stations in the World Showcase. Lunch is CS somehere, maybe Sunshine Seasons. Dinner is Tutto Italia, and then we will work our way towards Canada to find a spot for Illuminations.
If we are getting too crowded mid-day, we will head over to the Boardwalk area for lunch and then come back in late in the afternoon.

checklist
Epcot shirt
pins for trading
passport
snacks

Magic Kingdom DAY!!!!!!! Our favorite for the last day of our ticket. Big Day.
Our must do's are Splash Mtn, BTMRR, Space Mtn, Haunted Mansion, Small World, Jungle Cruise, and Main St Bakery Cinnamon Rolls! Dinner is Liberty Tree Tavern. We will find a spot in the hub early and just camp there waiting for the Light Parade and Wishes. One or the other adult will take the kids to ride the TTA, Maybe see Monsters, any other quick and easy thing in Tommorowland while the one adult (hopefully me) sits still.

checklist
MK Shirts
snacks
trivia game and go fish cards
blanket to sit on
ponchos

Check out day but we aren't leaving just yet!
Chef Mickeys for late breakfast. Ride monorail all the way around. Play puttputt golf. Then go check in at the BW, then back to Shades of Green to shop, and the Poly Luau for dinner. **This is a must do as it is our anniversary and dh and I ate here on our honeymoon. awwwww isn't that sweet

Then to hotel and bed!

Up early and off to Sea World! Coasters, water, dolphins, Shamu, we love it all. Thanks to the Military Salute tickets, we will enjoy this day, food is out of pocket so any suggestions for this day are welcome.

If we get tuckered out early, we will head back to hotel to clean up and hit Downtown Disney one last time...if we stay the whole day, just hotel and bed.

Check List
Sea World t-shirts
Souvie $
Lunch $
swimsuits and towels

Head back home, boohoo.
Drive back north to dh's base and depending on traffic, road, etc, may drive on home this night after dropping him off.

Then take two days to recover at home!!!!!!!!!
And start trip report with lots of pictures!

Things to do this week::yay:
start packing list
start dollar store shopping list
start publix shopping list
make Tink gift tags off Disigns board:wizard:
print iron-ons for matching tees

pajamas, matching shirts, shorts, socks, underwear, tennies, sandals, swim suits, hats/visors, sunglasses, arm floaties, sundresses, flipflops, baby blankie

toiletries, first aid kit, medication, body glide, rain ponchos, lunch box/cooler, stroller, power strip, camera & batteries, phone & charger

tink gifts, trading pins & lanyards, autograph books and sharpies, Epcot passport, gift card, tiara, trivia game and playing cards, window clings, door sign & tape

(model paint and fine brush for stone)

glow sticks and bracelets - CHECK
rain ponchos - CHECK
granola bars - CHECK
Disney figurines or puzzles
Personal fans - CHECK
Drink mixes for water bottles - CHECK
sharpies
moleskin

Water
Hi-C Boxes
Breakfast cereal small box pack
Milk quart
OJ quart
Bubble gum
Smores fixings

Souvie postcards

Today we had to change the plans for certain from the wishes cruise to the movie night. We had been holding on to that boat reservation, but it just wasn't going to work in our budget this time.

So we will add smores fixings to the list for the grocery store and eat the leftovers in our room or as snacks we pack for the parks, yummy!

We have two weeks until we leave and I am ready to start packing!
And this weekend we are going to make our shirts to wear. I've picked out way too many things from the DISigners on the creative board. So we will pick our fave's and get to ironing!

Don't forget this saturday is Old Navy's $1 flip flop sale!

I love the royal blue Mickey t-shirt you made for your DD...is his head outlined in RHINESTONES??? Be still my heart :love:...I am a dancemom, and anything with BLING catches my eye!!

I was a big fan of dressing my three girls in matching/coordinating outfits for special outings or events when they were younger, too!...love your tshirt ideas and think I just might have to submit my family to a nostalgic return to destination dressing, hahaha! Love it! My DD's are now 24, 19 and 17. I think they might be game!!! Would make a fabulous pic opportunity :)

Hey, where do you pick up your Bodyglide? Must find this and try it out this trip, I have read and heard about this product and it sounds like it is a winner!

Have a fabulous trip!

The mickey head shirt is made with sequins and seed beads that I sewed on by hand.
Body Glide from Dicks Sporting Goods.

Thanks for the good wishes for our trip! I can hardly wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter