Scrapping Game...

stamps -
use occasionally can't say it is LOVE

You can use transparencies in the slides in a neat way - put two pieces of transparency the size of the slide - sandwish glitter, or 'confetti' into it and then put into the slide !

Distressing ink ROCKS - LOVE IT

Glue lines are like glue dots but in lines - kwim :confused3 Maggie told me I needed them - lol I ordered them and I have used them a few times - great with ribbons!

ok now How about
CHARMS

I like charms.

the multipurpose tool from CM with two little clips. (I haven't figured out what to do with the miniclips.)

I haven't gotten the multipurpose tool & clips yet, but plan to do so soon. A friend showed me a better way to use the Titletopia Tool. She used those clips to hold down the Titletopia right where I wanted the title. It was much easier to get the alpha stickers on the paper that way. (I'm such a dope I was putting the stickers directly on the Titletopia & then transferring them to the paper.) :rolleyes1:

CM Journaltopia

Never heard of it (I haven't seen anything new from CM)

Vellum

You can use transparencies in the slides in a neat way - put two pieces of transparency the size of the slide - sandwish glitter, or 'confetti' into it and then put into the slide !

You just solved a problem! I've been thinking of a way to put some sand from the beach onto a few layouts!

piratesmate said:
Mulberry paper is one of the handmade papers. It tears nicely & makes a very nice effect. It's not cardstock - it tends to be more on the thin side. Even the heavier stuff I can see through if I hold it up to the light.

You know, I think I have some of this paper. Haven't used it yet, but I loved the look of it. LOL.

Okay, back to the game.

I love Vellum, especially for printing up my journaling. But I don't use it that often.

How about 8x8 albums?

I've seen Perfect Layers but not used it/them. ETA: Oops! Took too long to answer. I love fibers, but some I've seen recently are too fat...don't like those. Is this a brand name - or just a type?

The CM Journaltopia is a straight edge with a series of plastic loops (sort of like fishing line) on one side that you use to write in a straight line without drawing on your paper. The loops kind of squish down when you write letters with "tails" - like g, p, q... I'd really like to hear if anyone really likes theirs. (I'll tell you why later.)

embossing powders & heat gun

love them for card making ... haven't used them in my scrapbooks - YET!

pictures of you and your favorite characters :-)

calanniebu said:
love them for card making ... haven't used them in my scrapbooks - YET!

pictures of you and your favorite characters :-)

Love them if you count the ones of my kids as "you" - not crazy about them if you actually mean me. :blush:

Archival Mist

This is too funny. I was about to tell momof2disneykids that didn't she know she can't buy anything else until she has used everything at least once. :rotfl2: :banana: Then archival mist comes up.

My answer: have it but have never used it. :rotfl2:

OOPS! I should have read the list to see what hasn't been called. Be right back.

I don't like glue pens.

What is archival Mist?

the CM personal trimmer

mommie2angels said:
This is too funny. I was about to tell momof2disneykids that didn't she know she can't buy anything else until she has used everything at least once. :rotfl2: :banana: Then archival mist comes up.

My answer: have it but have never used it. :rotfl2:

BUSTED!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MN Dis Fans said:
What is archival Mist?

I use archival mist on newspaper clippings that I want to preserve. It is a spray for paper. I imagine it is for other items, too, but I don;t havethe box in front of me.

I liked my CM personal trimmer, but I found I also needed a 12" trimmer. I found a very goodone at my local photography store (which is now also into sb!). So,

12" trimmers

I've not been impresses with the ones I've used - CM & Fiskars. I had gotten a Fiskars 12" rotary trimmer several years ago before I started scrapping & had gotten used to that. Although it's big & clunky I much prefer it to the smaller ones...mainly because of the ruling on the small ones.

Sizzix Paddle Punches

haven't tried them

tiny mini clothespins (my scrapping friend gave me some and I don't know how I should use them)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter