Scrapping Game...

Haven't tried them in scrapping, although I've used them in woodcraft for years. They're so cute - I really like them! Couldn't you use them the same way you use those metal clips?

Wire Art

Geez, this thread is making me realize that I am SO unadventurous with my layouts!

Haven't tried wire art, yet.

Hmm, I don't think we've done Eyelets yet.

YA glad to see this thread is helping people ;)

You can use transparencies in the slides in a neat way - put two pieces of transparency the size of the slide - sandwish glitter, or 'confetti' into it and then put into the slide !

You just solved a problem! I've been thinking of a way to put some sand from the beach onto a few layouts![/QUOTE]

I did a cute layout with clothes pins - had the pins holding the pictures in the corners... I don't think I have it online though :(

Eyelets - I have a million but I will pick a brad first anyday - less work and I am getting lazy...
but I like em (at least to collect :teeth: )

Sticker Letters

piratesmate said:
I've not been impresses with the ones I've used - CM & Fiskars.

My 12" trimmer is Carl brand. We really like it for cutting sb items & photos.

JudithM said:
My 12" trimmer is Carl brand. We really like it for cuting sb items & photos.

where did you find it? I have a Fiskars that I don't like ...

calanniebu said:
where did you find it? I have a Fiskars that I don't like ...

My local Staples carries a bunch of Carl trimmers... 8 inch, 12 inch, 12 inch rotary, plus a larger rotary and a guillotine. Really reasonable prices too! The smaller slide trimmers were $9.99.

I think we were at "Sticker Letters"...

I like some & like the diversity, but am not crazy about the cost...and all those extra letters that I don't know what to do with! :rotfl2: I hate to waste anything! :rolleyes1:

Coluzzle

punches are great!
although sometimes I just wish I could get into the middle of a paper with them...

Hey maybe you could try something like the letter in this layout: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/layouts/layout_images/599371.jpg
with your left over letter stickers piratesmate

tweezers??

someone once told me they were their favorite thing and I still don't have any!

I think it is ok to do things more than once - someone diffrent can answer - no big

but I do use the CM albums too!

PattyT - You have to get some tweezers! How can you work without them?!?!? :earseek: And don't bother with those silly ones in the MM toolkit either. I have a pair that looks like they're a surgical/dental tool...very fine point that I used to use for picking out mistakes in my counted cross stitch. They'll pick up anything! :teeth:

I have the old decorative edge pattern for the CM cutting system, not the new 12" trimmer, but I really like the new one. Just don't ask me to measure what I'm cutting. LOL

buttons

buttons....love the Mickey ones, and have used them on a few Christmas things, but other than that, I could take or leave them.

file folders?

file folders - one of my new addictions. I love them! Patty made (oops encouraged) me buy the file folder coluzzle and I love it!

piratesmate - thanks so much for the suggestion on the surgical tweezers. I have some in an unopened kit I was going to just throw away. I will open it and get those out. Great idea!

paper clips

just made my first colluzel file folder tonight on a layout. I think they're adorable, I'm just not creastive enough to use them alot.

scrapbook magazines

magazines
I personally don't care for them I find the stuff to hard to do or too expensive. So I don't get them any more

fibers

Love Fibers...

glad you love the colluzzle I MADE you buy Kelli ;)

Looks like I NEED to find surgical tweezers one of these days then ;)

how about
Scrapbook alive sound recorders??

To whoever said that using the Coluzzle looked hard, it did take some getting used to. The first few I did I wasn't happy with the way I had cut them out at the end. However, I really like them! The learning curve was easier than the CM cutting system was - for me at least. I was told that the biggest mistake people make is that they fail to remove the plastic film from both sides of the template. Evidently it makes it harder to cut with the film still on.

Patty - I think you'll love the tweezers & wonder what you ever did without them, but be sure you keep them up away from your little ones. The tip is very sharp! I even use them to pick up single pieces of the CM tape runner adhesive to put in tight spots.

OK - back to the game...

Scrapbook alive sound recorders - I haven't used any, but I love the concept!! I am so sad that I didn't record my kids when they were small. :( I have one short bit on a cassette of DS singing "Blue Moon" when he was 2...it's priceless. But to be able have grandparents & kids preserved - even laughing screams from Splash Mountain!! :teeth: - that would be awesome! ::yes::

Ribbon Slides

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter