• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Screwdriver Tip!

MelodyTime

Mouseketeer
I know I saw this posted on the Tips board before I left but I forgot about it till I got halfway through the vacation. If you are going to purchase a magical moments pin, remember to pack a very small, phillip's head screwdriver. They give you an extra set of batteries with the purchase of the pin but there is no way to change the batteries unless you have a phillips head screwdriver to remove the back! It was kind of a bummer that we weren't able to use the pin afer the first 4 days at the parks!

Melody

Its also handy in case you run into a problem with your glasses :) I know I could have used one ...

We were able to borrow a screwdriver from the CM at the Pin Station in Epcot. But it is definitely a good idea to take your own if you can.

I pulled the rubber end off and had my own homemade phillips head screwdriver.

Watching all those MacGuyver episodes finally paid off! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter