Second Star to the Right and Straight on Til Morning PTR

So I've been a little bit productive! Made a mess of my tshirt again :( but I got Mam's, Jemma's and James' done :banana:

Here are the finished results!

Also got our luggage tags printed and cut but not laminating until tomorrow so I'll be back to post some more pics! And I'll get some of the autograph books too - and on my camera! Apologies for the shoddy quality of the photographs above!

WOW! You're good at it. Wonderful t-shirts. Thumbs up :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

You're being very productive. I need to do something like that too.

Isila said:
WOW! You're good at it. Wonderful t-shirts. Thumbs up :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

You're being very productive. I need to do something like that too.

Lol they arent perfect but then again no one has the same ones! They weren't 100% dry in the pics so they lightened another little bit. It took a long time to do them and using stencils just wouldn't work - had to cut the imagines out of sticky clear plastic paper and stick it to the tops. And go easy with the spray bleach! T-shirt material is also important - silkier, lycra or stretch or thick cotton material worked best. Thin cotton is a disaster!

Donald Ducks wife said:
how are you doing the luggage tags? I wanna make some but don't have a printer, just a laminator.

A lovely lady on creative DIS made me 4. I then printed them onto card and im laminating them shortly. Unless you just drew some onto card and then laminate them? Tesco laminate sheets are great quality too if you need to pick some up. They are good and thick.

They're class! well done!

I'm going to make autograph books and you have me thinking about luggage tags now too.....

They're class! well done!

I'm going to make autograph books and you have me thinking about luggage tags now too.....

The tags are so handy!
Have a look here > Marne Mouse is my favourite!

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=105

This is the board - you pick a designer and ask them to design them for you then you just print, write on them and laminate!

Going to plug in the laminator shortly :thumbsup2

Love the t-shirts! So creative! :thumbsup2

Sorry I am not around so much; I have to keep sneaking on inbetween marking to catch up with all the PTR's so often don't have time to reply; but I am reading along!

RoseBug said:
Love the t-shirts! So creative! :thumbsup2

Sorry I am not around so much; I have to keep sneaking on inbetween marking to catch up with all the PTR's so often don't have time to reply; but I am reading along!

How's Rosebug? Not at all pet! Lol nothing like a bitta sneaky dising! Thanks! I'd like to try doing ones with spray paint too. Might work better. Its an idea for next time ;)

How's Rosebug? Not at all pet! Lol nothing like a bitta sneaky dising! Thanks! I'd like to try doing ones with spray paint too. Might work better. Its an idea for next time ;)

Where do you get all your awesome ideas from? I will never be creative. I have ideas but no skill to see them through.

Rosebug is good - suddenly flying through her reading/numbers etc. which had always been hit and miss when she was underactive. So fingers crossed! Although she is also getting slightly more nuts; so it is either that she is just barking mad or it could be tipping the other way! Thanks for asking! :hug:

Where do you get all your awesome ideas from? I will never be creative. I have ideas but no skill to see them through.

Rosebug is good - suddenly flying through her reading/numbers etc. which had always been hit and miss when she was underactive. So fingers crossed! Although she is also getting slightly more nuts; so it is either that she is just barking mad or it could be tipping the other way! Thanks for asking! :hug:

Lol I think they are all a bit mad ;) James wont stop mimicking everything I say in a real farmers voice!! Between that and Jemma thinking she is a ballerina and refusing to walk but flouncing not-so-gracefully everywhere! They are on midterm this week so we are having a lovely few days chilling out! I love getting to see those advances and when things just start to click for them. James has come on well with his maths but tries to rope his little girlfriend (she lives down from us and they hang out every day after school and even hold hands!!) into doing the colouring for him - sheer laziness!

Pinterest! Its my newest obsession! It has the most amazing ideas. All the WDW mommas put some serious work into their activity packs and outfits. Theres some great pins for easy makes too though - if you are having a look my names Kizzy Quigley and I have a load of pins with easy makes and countdown ideas in my Disney Holidays board and Kids board if you want to give them a follow you'll see any new ones I find :thumbsup2

I've been slacking! Have to get another tee for myself as mine went all wrong....again! And my luggage tag too! But have a new one ready to be laminated. So next week expect a photo heavy post with autograph books, tee shirts & luggage tags featuring!
Kids are in good form, we had a DLP chat last night and they just want these 52 sleeps to hurry up! Big plans for pin trading and both have a shopping list which is ever growing!

I don't come on to the TR boards very often but your t-shirts are fab! Wow! You've inspired me :artist:

Oh, those shopping lists :scared1::laughing: My kids have those too. But I told them we won't be buying much as we have strict baggage limit :lmao:

BabyAriel said:
I don't come on to the TR boards very often but your t-shirts are fab! Wow! You've inspired me :artist:

Aaaw thanks - just wait til you see the ones for November!! They will knock the socks off these ones! Arent pinterest and YouTube a god send!

Isila said:
Oh, those shopping lists :scared1::laughing: My kids have those too. But I told them we won't be buying much as we have strict baggage limit :lmao:

Lol im really worried - I've bought so much already!! Don't know where it will all go! The kids have a hand luggage suitcase each so pretty all their stuff goes in there but we can have two hand luggage each so I've got a bit of leeway. I tend to leave the heavy toiletries behind us too so that some more weight freed up. I don't know what weather to pack for - May here can be cold but it could be hot in France - its that whole leave the coats at home dilemma - think we'll need them for Dreams though. Headache but a good one!

Epic PTR for me to catch up on Kizzy :lmao:

Sorry you've had some sad times :hug: but nice that you have something nice to focus on :)

My gran passed away just after one of our trips a few years ago, and it really helped to have my TR to do, and update on here to 'escape' real life for a bit. I think that's probably why I like DLP so much - you can just escape.....

Anyway, love your ideas, you are so creative. T-shirts look fab :thumbsup2 Not too long to wait now....although I'm sure it feels like ages.

Look forward to hearing more of your plans :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter