Second Star to the Right and Straight on Til Morning PTR

dhidra said:
Anything that has Jack Daniels sauce! And yummy cocktails!

Ooh JD chicken sounds yum. Had a look at a menu, actually everything sounds yum!!

This day 3 weeks I'll be packed and ready to go and willing time to move on! Only one week til Jems communion. Starting to get very excited :yay:

Having a think about changing one of our planned dinners. The Chuckwagon is very appealing.

So exciting! This time 3 weeks we'll be not long after arriving, maybe getting our spot for the parade! I have Manhattan booked for 6:30 but I don't think we'll be hungry enough so we'll just grab something in the village instead.
Is Jem feeling all holy? Practicing her prayers? It's such a lovely day, I hope you get good weather for it.

dhidra said:
So exciting! This time 3 weeks we'll be not long after arriving, maybe getting our spot for the parade! I have Manhattan booked for 6:30 but I don't think we'll be hungry enough so we'll just grab something in the village instead.
Is Jem feeling all holy? Practicing her prayers? It's such a lovely day, I hope you get good weather for it.

Lol very holy!! She's up to 90 practicing her song & prayers. All set now. Imaginosity & TGIs are booked. Just have to print the soft play vouchers & I'm done & dusted. Can't wait to see how her cake turns out. The lady that made our wedding cake & cupcakes is making a small cake for us. She's amazing! Her red velvet is delish!

The NY sandwich bar is worth a look for your dinner. We had lovely hot filled rolls & chips there a while back. The chicken burgers were yum too.

3 weeks Kizzy :banana:
Sounds like you have everything under control.
I hope jem has a lovely day.
Is your mam excited ?
X

ILOVEDLP said:
3 weeks Kizzy :banana:
Sounds like you have everything under control.
I hope jem has a lovely day.
Is your mam excited ?
X

I feel like nothings done though Rach! Have about 3 suitcases worth of stuff bought but only 1 big case checked in!! And I still have to make my luggage tag.
Thanks so much! We practiced her hair again last nite so I'm very happy with it.
Mam is super excited! She's looking up YouTube loads and I show her articles & photos of Swing into Spring when I come across them. I would love if she wanted to join us again in March :-)

Disneyfanswicklow said:
Hope jem has a lovely day!! Looking forward to photos x

Thanks so much Jo. I'll take loads of pics. She's thrilled with all the fuss! xxx

Just read it Kizzy :thumbsup2
You can tell you love the parks in the interview :goodvibes
Only 20 sleeps can not wait for you to stay at the big pink one xx

ILOVEDLP said:
Just read it Kizzy :thumbsup2
You can tell you love the parks in the interview :goodvibes
Only 20 sleeps can not wait for you to stay at the big pink one xx

Ah thanks Rach! I'll have to practice being fancy lol!

Great interview Kizzy! Must do that sometime. I think some of my answers may change in a few weeks! Can't believe you e been 8 times in 4 years. I've only been 4 times in 20 years!

dhidra said:
Great interview Kizzy! Must do that sometime. I think some of my answers may change in a few weeks! Can't believe you e been 8 times in 4 years. I've only been 4 times in 20 years!

Thanks! Mine have changed since I wrote it last month! Yep I say dedication, hubs reckons it's a problem! He just doesn't get it! :lmao:

Oh I meant to ask your name too incase I see you! Don't want to be shouting out hello lady from disboards!! :wave:

dhidra said:
Oh don't mind the username, it's weird I know! Im Dee!

Lol not weird at all. I've been kizzy since age 2! It doesn't relate in any way to my real name but it just kinda stuck! My sister calls me kizzabel so that where mine came from :)

Lol not weird at all. I've been kizzy since age 2! It doesn't relate in any way to my real name but it just kinda stuck! My sister calls me kizzabel so that where mine came from :)

Well I really need to no your name now ???
Will not sleep lol!
Bet you can not guess why I picked my user name ?
All set for Sunday hope Jem not nervous is she ?
My kids older kids all great at public speaking swear it's because the used to doing readings in church.
It's not from me and dh
Xx

ILOVEDLP said:
Well I really need to no your name now ???
Will not sleep lol!
Bet you can not guess why I picked my user name ?
All set for Sunday hope Jem not nervous is she ?
My kids older kids all great at public speaking swear it's because the used to doing readings in church.
It's not from me and dh
Xx

Lol no not one bit nervous! She's singing good and strong now too so she'll do great Sunday fingers crossed. She normally quite a nervous child. Well we wouldn't go to mass too regularly either but she loves it all! She could join the convent yet!

It's Christina but we had a canary called Kizzy (Kizzy was a character in Roots seemingly! It was a program about slavery in the mid 80s) but I got asthma so the bird had to go and I got her name as my nickname. I'm Kizzy to everyone now! Thought about changing it by deed poll and all! I often don't respond to Christina!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter