Secret Sister thread

Not picking on Pooh at all - I think that we have all done this... buying supplies that look cool without knowing exactly how to use them.

That said - I would like one of those mini sewing machines for scrapping (because I loved PattyT's sewing on the summer swap), a DC tag template, an envelope template (for card making and scrapping - because RRBB used hers on the same swap) and funky fibers - because Maggie got so many in her last order. ::yes:: Of course - you can ignore this request too - because I'm sure that I'll love everything that you'll pick out

Also for clarification purposes - to me monochromatic pages refers to pages made with various shades of the same color - not just black, gray & white. (I use these colors too!) Sometimes I think we need to develop our own dictionary for our scrapping & abbreviations.

PS - Thanks Robin for my great thank you gift I opened last weekend from the last SS swap. I loved everything you made for me! You rock too! :yo-yo: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by aurora19
PS - Thanks Robin for my great thank you gift I opened last weekend from the last SS swap. I loved everything you made for me! You rock too! :yo-yo: :Pinkbounc
I'm so glad you like them. I'm just sorry it took me so long to send them out to you. ;)

I GOT MY TAG DIE!!!!
ON EBAY EVEN!!!
LESS THAN WHAT THEY HAVE IT IN THE STORE FOR AND LESS THAT WHAT I WAS PLANNING TO BE MY MAX BID!!! AND THAT INCLUDED SHIPPING...*I'M ALL HAPPY*

Sorry needed a little retail therapy today...but I wanted to post this hear b/c I know I had updated my wish list that I would like one...

So all if far game again...however...

Dear SS
If you could take the time to write out some "how to" instructions for me...like how the heck to use eyelettes...fibers...and other embellishments...that would be very very cool!!! (b/c I am very very clueless)

I have to tell you my SS is pretty great...no sooner did I post getting my tag die and needing directions...I've been getting directions on all sorts of stuff this AM
Thanks SS!!!

I just got a cute package today from my ss. I'm very excited! It's ready made (by my ss) halloween pages, all I have to do is put my pictures on them. Very cool! (ate the candy right away, thanks. I needed it after sitting in traffic court all morning because I was supeonaed (sp?) and then the 2 parties didn't show up.... missed lunch... but went shopping, lunch would have been cheaper) Kate took the pez though, she told me I didn't like them so she would "take care of them". roflmao. I do so like pez... she wants to know when she can join a swap. :D

Anyhow, thanks ss, the pages are really cute and I'm going to put pictures on them right now. :D maggie

WOW! You guys have some fun SS! I would love directions on how to use some of this stuff! LOL!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I can't believe how packed this envelope was. It was awesome! I just kept pulling mre and more stuff out. I know ya'll want to know what all I got. I hope I list it all. I got:

Stickerkins hospital stickers and border stickers
Miss Elizabeth's Baby scrapbook kit
In the Bag baby girl and birthday kits
baby paper
buttons
glue stick
birthday confetti
balloon punchies
Jolee's flowers and eggs stickers
party diecuts
mini Fresh Cuts florals
CM graduation kit
heart paper shaper
2 beautiful handmade page kits
heart punchies
7 Pentel gel pens
mini clothes pins
pink & purple beads
baby diecuts
assorted frames

Thank you so much SS. I can't wait to start using everything.

Mommie - your SS is really on the ball! WOW
Great Stash!

For those of you who don't know how to use things -
check out www.twopeasinabucket.com you'll tind TONS of layouts and instructions - and shopping too!

Since I am in 'NO shopping' mode.

2 things I NEED (and will eventually buy if I have to LOL)
Replacement blades for my Fiskars 12" trimmer (What was I thinking when I let DS 'play' with it and cut newspaper into strips)
and right now I have CM scissors - and they are getting dull and sticky - I don't know what other kids are good - cutterbee or fiskars!

OK I have stooped to a new low here! LOL

I love my Cutterbee scissors more than my CM ones

Laura
A Scrapaholic

I love my Fiskar the kind that has the straight handles. No little holes to stick my fingers in.

I think if my SS is reading this I would like that chrystal lacquer...I have no idea what it is or how to use it but it sounds interesting....

Dear SS:

Thank goodness for PattyT! I need replacement blades for my fiskar's 12" trimmer too....desperately! I keep forgetting to pick them up. You can add them to my "wish list". You're the best!

Thanks!

the ULTRA thick Embossing powder Too Sondra -
I have a bunch of pics from summer - in the pool and in the sprinkler that I thought I could make kewl titles and tags with that stuff - But it is VERY hard to find -
My Mikes has a spot for the UTEP but is always out of stock!

But don't forget to tell your ss - you need instructions too LOL

Patty

I would love to emboss stuff , but need to get that heat gun first. Need another 50% off coupon for that though.

Cyndi

Patty, I absolutely love my Fiskars micro-tip scissors. I can get into tight corners with them AND they are really sharp. (I've cut myself cleaning the blades -with un-do - when they've gotten really gooy.)

I want it all.........:crazy:
I am going to a crop night at my LSS tomarrow and I have all this new stuff from my SS I am going to use....... I can't wait....:yo-yo:

chrystal lacquer?? What is this stuff. I haven't heard of it? Is it clear or colored?

FYI... Shopko has many Jolee's stickers on clearance and they have also stocked more MM supplies.

on the "wish list" I would also like replacement blades for my fiskars 12 inch paper trimmer, any of the mini stamp alphabet sets (exept the lowercase celtic one because I just bought that and I love it), purple ink pad, red ink pad (they weren't there on thursday), embossing powder (have silver and gold already) and pretty much anything hand-made would rock. :D

anything is fine, I just love getting mail and trying new things... of course, kate also likes to try new things so I have to hide stuff. which is pretty funny because I think I've put it in a nice safe secret spot and the next thing I know she's got it and is saying, "so mom, now that you have the heat gun, can we do some embossing"..... :D

maggie

Just want to say hi.
(mainly so I get notified by email when new stuff is added)

So
:wave:

Haven't scrapped much this month. But I keep looking at all my nice SS stuff and wishing I could!:)

Donna

my ss rocks! I got an awesome box from her today! It's very halloweeny. :D I can't wait to take all kinds of halloween pictures so I can use all the cool paper and stuff!

Here's what I got:

splatter net paper in orange (it is the coolest!)
lime green net paper (also cool)
red mulberry paper
some stitched paper
halloween print paper, orange vellum
green visions vellum
magic scraps sunshine tiles
stitched tin tiles
all kinds of eyelets, flowers, mickey balloons, very cool halloween ones, cute bows
primary brads
a bunch of different shaped metal clips
metal frame
and some cool fibers

Can't wait to use it!!!

Thanks ss! maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter