Secret Sister thread

Thank you KIM!
I got my thank you package from Princess Aurora! I love it! lots of beautiful hand made items! Can't wait to use them!
Thanks so much! I had fun!

Sondra,

My pleasure sweetie! You were so good to me that I just had to return the favor!

I got the best thank you package from Pammy Jo!! I absolutely adored the Mickey tag...you are so clever.

Thanks for everything.

I am so sorry for being so slow in posting. I was away for a week...and never got to open my packages that my Darling Husband forgot to pick-up.

My SS sent me some wonderful red fibres, the Making Memories Birthday Book, a Magazine, some wonderful Doodlebug papers, doodlebug tokens, and halloween eyelets.

It is all so wonderful...and I so appreciate it!

Patti

Today, I ran to the post office after work and received my 2nd package from my SS she is so kewl. Somethings I will need instructions on using when she is revealed.

I received:

Cute flower magnets for my new kitchen, they are on the fridge already
2 paper piercings - a turkey which is adorable and a cute reindeer
Girlie charms (which I've never used before but, will now)
package of sports die cuts
Disney Album instructions (which I have put in my Disney bag with our trip stuff)
Really nice hand made heart corner shaker boxes (I love these)
4 - Rebecca Sower Tags
Vellum seashell stickers
A piece of wire mesh and something that looks like a piece of stainless steel - (which when she is revealed will have to tell me how to use)
Fibers
package of micro beads - Yellow
A sheet of font ideas
Halloween and fall papers
I thought an empty MM case but then I found all these great teal colored eyelets in and about the everything in the box. It must have opend in shipping.
Oh, and a Paperkuts magazine.

This is what was in my box. Isn't she so Kool!

But, then when I got home and went to the regular mailbox a mile from our house mind you was another package with a eyelet setter and hole punch which I had not already boughten. but, tomorrow I am going to run to AC Moore and get the pad and hammer and try some eyelets for the first time.

Laura
A :crazy: Scrapaholic

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I have the BESTEST SS in the whole wide world!!!

Yesterday I spent the day at Open House at my son's school. Let's just say that spending the day in a classroom with 25 six year old's is NOT good for a migraine! So, when I got home, I took some meds and layed on the couch to veg. I was just about to fall asleep when the door bell rang. Boy was I mad! My headache was just about gone and someone had to go and ruin it! Well, I opened the door and no one was there! I looked down and there was my package from my SS! I was sooooooo excited....

I ripped it open right away and was amazed at all the stuff that fit into that box!!! I got the coolest stuff. I probably can't remember it all right now but I will try:

A big box of all different kinds of eyelets, paper, scissors, die cuts and fibers.

I will give all the details tomorrow, as I want to be able to list it all out for you guys.

So, needless to say, the rest of my day was so nice, thanks to my SS!!!

Thanks SS....you truly are the BESTEST!!!! :Pinkbounc

I was having the worst day and when I got home there waiting for me was a wonderful package. In it was cheerleading laser cuts, Navy stickers and laser cuts, other stickers, and ooohhhh I can't remember what else. Anyway it was a great way to end a horrible day back to work after my operation. Thanks a bunch for making my day bright. I forgot to post earlier that I received a card with Cinderalla lasercuts right before I went in for surgery. What a great SS.

Thank you SS. You made my day. I messed up my foot yesterday - let's just say, the door jumped out at me - so I've been stuck in the house since then. DH brought home dinner and the mail, and :bounce: there was a card with goodies in it from my SS. She sent an eyelet quote about love and a ribbon charm with purple ribbon. I've already started thinking about where I'm going to use them. Thank you, thank you.

(I hope that's all there was supposed to be because the whole side of the envelope was ripped open.)

You deserve all these wonderful things, and many more! :)

Patti

OK guys, here's what my Wonderful SS sent me:

A box full of all different kinds of eyelets:
gingerbread men
holly leaves
snowmen
white bells
blue fish
white doves
red and green presents
yellow ducks
blue race cars
frogs
gold suns
white snowflakes
red trains
pumpkins
brown dogs
red christmas ornaments (that's my guess on those ones!)

The box also had magnificent fibers:
pink
blue
black and white
orange, black and brown
natural colored fiber

2 pairs of provo craft scissors

laser cut die cuts: baseball, pumpkin, and ATV

30 assorted Mulberry tags

Specialty Mat Stacks Vellum 40 border and matting papers in assorted colors

Paperbitties Patel Mulberry paper

And a whole stack of mulberry paper...

Can you say SPOILED???
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Have a great day everyone!
And thanks to the BESTEST SS!

I received my package today after a long day at work!
It was very exciting!

I love all of my goodies. Here's what I got:

snowflake brads
pastel square brads
cool silver swirlies (have to figure out how to attach them, lol)
scrapbook stitches
the coolest mesh star eyelets
page pebbles (never saw these before)
life's journey page pebbles with words in beautiful shades of brown and tan (great for fall pages)
vellum circle tags
a metal square frame with a really pretty pattern on it
and halloweeen foamies phrases that my DD is trying to steal

I also received a very nice email from her.

In answer to her questions:

i love all paper
MK is my favorite with Epcot second
DD and I leave the day after Thanksgiving and plan to do Candlelight processional and MVMCP. (still haven't told my son yet: it's gonna be ugly :eek: )
My son is more a Buzz fan then a cowboy fan
And all Christmas stuff is appreciated because I am working on an album for my MIL and will have Christmas Disney to do!

Thanks for all of the great stuff! I really appreciate it!

Have I mentioned lately that I have an awesome Secret Sister? There was a package waiting for me that had in it a lovely handmade birthday card and a :Pinkbounc Sew Crafty Mini sewing machine. I've seen so many cool sewn things, now I can try them too. Thanks S.S. You really made my day. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SS, I recieved my package on Saturday. You must have really paid close attention to the what is your favorite snack thread when I said if you mix popcorn and milk duds in your mouth it tasted just like caramel corn (YUM)....
I got popcorn
milk duds
lots of stickers
dish towel and pot holder set
fibers
the girls loved the candy (already gone)
Halloween decorations (Very Cute)

Your the best!!!!!!

My secret sister loves to make cards!

And....she sent me a wonderful handmade Birthday card!

As if that wasn't wonderful enough...she sent me a Tinkerbell birthday/swap package. I love tinkerbell!!!

First, there are several strips of Tink stickers.

Then....a Tink sticky note pad.

Finally...and best of all....a Minnie dressed as Tink Pin! I love pins almost as much as Tink! We have been COLLECTING them for years (notice I didn't say trade....I can't bare to part with them).

The funny thing is I have the Beanie that matches the pin!!!!!

I LOVE everything so much!!! Thanks for a wonderful gift!!!! I so appreciate it.

Patti

With Halloween around the corner we've been getting stuff from family...well BF's grandparents...being sweet and thinking that they have come up wtih a great gift idea-got us these "emergency hammers" they cut seat belts, break thru glass...talk about a stitch! sorry-I know this is kind of off the topic...but it was one of those surprise gifts that you get...that you just dont know what to do with! it was a sweet thought...so have you ever gotten something that you've looked at and just wondered "what where they thinking?" :) They are great grandparents though!

My MOM always buys that kinda stuff!
It is sooo sweet - but oh my!
My dh is a self employed general contractor - so we have a 2 bay garage FULL of tools- and MORE stuff then one could ever need!well she got him this itty bitty bucket - that had all these compartments on it with different size nails, screws, etc...

:confused:

ok - it is the thought that counts -
:p

Patty maybe she just put the wrong name on that gift...sounds like it could hold eyelets and other odds and ends.....

Thank you so much to my SS! I got my package yesterday and was so excited! I can't wait to use the book you sent!

Here's what I got:

A Book About Me
Some pretty papers to use in that Book About Me
Halloween papers
Stickers
Two templates

Thank you so much! I can't wait to use my stuff!

we are revealing who we are right? When are our thank you gifts due to our SS? I just don't want to send it out late.

Thanks,

Laura
a:crazy: scrapholic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter