Selling VWL When CRV Comes Along?

Not a chance! We bought VWL because we love the resort, not because of it's (somewhat) close proximity to MK. We might consider staying at CRV and possibly even an add-on there, but that wouldn't affect our love of VWL.

I will not be selling VWL.

The Contemporary is too urban looking for me. I prefer a boatride to MK than a monorail ride anyway, although walking the little bit is a big plus. Neither DH nor myself would be tempted to buy CRV. Thank heavens!!!

Bobbi:goodvibes

If we do anything it would be to add on at CRV. But that is long time off (Maybe). I never had a desire to stay at the CR. Now if they were building a DVC at the Grand or Poly, we are there!

We would probably add-on at CRV, if it ever happens. We have no plans to get rid of our VWL contract.

I'll join the parade. No intention of selling VWL.

Honestly, if we were a younger couple where the additional years mattered, we'd consider selling our VWL and buying AKV or CRV for the additional years. As it is, the end date for VWL should fit us very well and our kids can always buy AKV, CRV or anything else that comes along if they want to participate in owning DVC. It's not really something that we plan on bequesting to our kids...at least that's our hope!

But no, we will be hanging onto our VWL until the bitter end (read the meaning of that however you like :scared: ).

:)

:scared1: :scared1: Sell our VWL contract??:scared1: :scared1:

:goodvibes :goodvibes Perish the thought!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Two totally different resorts, imo.

We love the theming at VWL. I just can't get excited about the CRV. So, no, we won't be selling VWL to buy CRV.

What about you, OP? Is wildernessDad thinking about becoming contemporaryDad?

No way! IMO you can't even compare the two. We stayed at the Contemp before purchasing DVC and did not like it at all!!!

definitely kepting my few VWL points.

now I might consider selling some of my OKW points. just depends upon my money situation at the time.

Those owning VWL, are you planning on selling VWL to purchase CRV when it comes along?

No way...If CRV is as big as it looks to be then it will not be too difficult to book if we choose and VWL has wayyyyy too much positives!

I do believe that CRV will appeal to those illusive Deluxe monorail people who spend a ton at WDW but require the monorail to make them happy. Definitely will open DVC to new people.

No way...If CRV is as big as it looks to be then it will not be too difficult to book if we choose and VWL has wayyyyy too much positives!

I do believe that CRV will appeal to those illusive Deluxe monorail people who spend a ton at WDW but require the monorail to make them happy. Definitely will open DVC to new people.

We will be spending this week after Thanksgiving at VWL and hopefully every one from now on.

"people who spend a ton at WDW"???? How did you get into this on the cheap?:lmao:
Chris

If I owned VWL, I can't imagine why I would be selling it for CRV, should it happen!!! VWL has so much carisma and charm, and CRV will be a big old high rise hotel.....Ummm, let me see...Nope, nothing there that would make me do THAT!

No way! We bought VWL because we love the resort. :love:

I am hoping for CRV, though... would love to stay there at least once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter