• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo, that sounds great, shame I am leaving so soon, I would LOVE to do a disney marathon! I will some day!

So I guess you will be doing CC 5k with us:thumbsup2
Have you cruised before(sorry,terrible memory) I really enjoyed running on deck 4.

Yes I think I will be doing the CC 5k. I've been to CC twice and have never done it. I've also never done a run on Deck 4 but I plan on doing it this time. I'm also trying to find some places in Barcelona where I can run/walk (mostly walk). :rotfl:

Yes, you have, sorry, just thought to check your siggy

I have done this too. I can't wait to put faces to names while we are on the cruise. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter