Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel and Angie, I am the same, low BP, the doc always re-tests because a chubby chick like me shouldn't have low BP in her eyes. I also have low blood sugar and low iron, and good cholesterol level, she never believe my test results.

Pj

I too have the same issue. My company made anyone with two risk factors have a health coach or your ins premium went up. Clearly I am obese. A risk factor..right? Well I have a bp of 90/60 and cholesteral of 123. Not supposed to be that way. I do not smole either. I guess they think fat chicks eat fatty foods. Needless to say I did not have a health coach. My co-worker did becasue she smoked and had high cholestral. Now she has gained 40 pounds, but she quit smoling. Great health coach.:confused3

OK - that task is done! I have now sent a PM to everyone who I do not have sizes for yet! I am going to start guessing on sizes soon so I can get the order - once the website is back up I will use that to see how old the kids are and if there is a picture I can guess from that.

Beyond that I guess it would be better to order the most of extras as large??

CRUISE SHIRT UPDATE

Okay this is what I have left over ....

"Drinks" shirt Captain Jack on back with rum bottle

1 - Adult smalls

1 - Adult XXXL

CRUISE SHIRTS (FLAGS ON BACK)

1 - Adult Larges

4 - Adult XL

1 - Adult XXXL

1 - Adult XXXXL

Okay this is how it will work ....This is First come First serve .... PM me what you want from the list above , I will then send you back a PM with total and PayPal information ...then please take care of Pay Pal as soon as you get .... If I dont reply to you , that means one or all the shirts your requesting has been sold ......Fear not...once these are gone and we have enough to make a second run , I will do that ......

*** If you are international we will have to figure something out on the shipping***

I have Very Very limited room in my bags ...

We should probably clear these out fast .......If so we will start a new ordering on Sunday Night and take orders till the following Saturday night ...

Hope everybody understands ... Good Luck ...PMs are time stamped , so they will be dealt with in the order they come in ....

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN !!!!!!

pirate:

I sent you a PM, but wanted to post here as well. I ordered a XXXL shirt for DH, but received a 2XL shirt in error. Please please please don't give our 3XL shirt away to anyone! I'd be glad to send someone the 2XL shirt when we get the 3XL shirt.

I sent you a PM, but wanted to post here as well. I ordered a XXXL shirt for DH, but received a 2XL shirt in error. Please please please don't give our 3XL shirt away to anyone! I'd be glad to send someone the 2XL shirt when we get the 3XL shirt.

sent you PM

pirate:

I am sorry - I feel like I have overstepped things - I just saw people asking about stats and things and did not realize how easy Sue and her hubby had them to get at. I used the website to make my list for wristbands so I could put them in ABC order by DIS name so I could find people more easily - and just added the other fields out there too to capture info.

The bracelets will be done this weekend and I will take down my spreadsheet as I had no intention of confusing people with other places to put information in. I did not mean any harm - again sorry.

I will finish up contacting on the bracelets through PM's and get answers back directly.

again I am really sorry.

Krisann

Didn't bother me any! Thanks for all your help with the wristbands! We are going to be well outfitted for this cruise with lanyards, pins, shirts, wristbands, boas and tiaras, & tattoos. (and jewelry and scrapbooking for those involved in it.) Thanks to everyone who's making these things possible!

I am so excited. Found a lightweight robe. Also found headgear for the champagne ladies day. :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

My pile of stuff to take on the cruise is getting quite high. I'm going to start packing....:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I just love my shirts. Love them. pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

In a few more hours I'll be able to say I'm gong on vacation next month!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I just finished making my cruise and MMC shirts, I did good! The MMC shirt, I am very pleased with. And my cruise shirt is a V neck (white) with a smallish logo on the left side and my DIS name and the trip flags on the left arm.

Pj

I just finished making my cruise and MMC shirts, I did good! The MMC shirt, I am very pleased with. And my cruise shirt is a V neck (white) with a smallish logo on the left side and my DIS name and the trip flags on the left arm.

Pj

I am not a tshirt girl because of the high collar. I would do a v neck. Where did you get your design?

Pj

oh that is great!

I still need to embroider on my pink t-shirt with things for the CG -have not decided what I want to put on it yet - but will put something

We will not make another run at tasting shirts ....but we will have a couple left over ... I will post what we have once I get back from the T-sh**t guy (old thread joke ) nothing to see here , carry on ...LOL

pirate:

Ah yes, I remember them well, t-*****s and spreadsheeps

Nothing here. I keep rushing home to find an empty mail box. Where or where can they be. If i see the neighbor kids wearing them, may have to knock them off their high pitched mini bike(sounds like a big bee buzzing around):lmao:

Sent a pm to the captain.

I cant belive we sail in 7 weeks. :woohoo:

I am not a tshirt girl because of the high collar. I would do a v neck. Where did you get your design?

I also do not enjoy a high collar t-shirt. I grabbed the Cruise logo from the group website, there are great hi hi res files there. I cropped the flags out of the t-shirt back design.

The MMC graphic was provided by Monica, and it turned out really great. I did all the graphics on dark t-shirt transfer materials and my name for the back of the MMC shirt on light t-shirt transfer materials (required me to flip the text before printing.)

Pj

I also do not enjoy a high collar t-shirt. I grabbed the Cruise logo from the group website, there are great hi hi res files there. I cropped the flags out of the t-shirt back design.

The MMC graphic was provided by Monica, and it turned out really great. I did all the graphics on dark t-shirt transfer materials and my name for the back of the MMC shirt on light t-shirt transfer materials (required me to flip the text before printing.)

Pj

Why dark t shirt transfer for MMC. I am going to make my own too and just wanted to know.

Why dark t shirt transfer for MMC. I am going to make my own too and just wanted to know.

The dark transfer material is opaque white and it produces a might clearer, brighter result. I have found the light transfer material to produce washed out graphics and I wanted a richer effect. You print normally and peel off a backing and use a provided tissue to protect your design while ironing.

For the plain black print of the name on the MMC shirt the quality of the light transfer material worked great.

Pj

Pj

Glad to hear the graphic worked for you. If anyone else needs the Mickey Mouse Club graphic please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter