Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
{Original Survey Posted July 24}

Mickey Mouse Club Night

::MickeyMo The votes are in!! ::MickeyMo

MMCSurvey0729Results.jpg

Remember the date....September 28!

Sarah will be including this on our group calendar in the DIS Navigator.

If you would like to participate, and we hope we have many, check out Post #1 on how to acquire your MMC shirts!!

Voting Results:
MMCSurvey0729.jpg

We had a great visit at the eye clinic. We were there for almost 3 hours though! The surgery is scheduled, the pre-op is done, rx faxed to WalMart pharmacy. Surgery is scheduled for Aug 30. The doc said he would only need 1 week before he could fly. :yay: We fly out on Sept 13, so it will be 2 weeks. Hoping all goes well. Everyone there built our confidence. We were handed off gently from one person to the next to get everything done efficiently. I am singing praises for Rocky Mountain Eye Clinic! :goodvibes

Funny thing though, when the pre-op nurse took his BP it was 198/115. She insisted the machine must be wrong and she would retake at the end by hand/ear. We calmly told her nope, that's probably right, it does spike even higher than that sometimes. Something he has struggled with since he was 24 years old. :headache: He spent some time breathing, relaxing and it was 173/108 when she re-took it. We will load him up on garlic for several days before surgery to keep it down.:thumbsup2

Good luck! Im glad they've said it will be OK!

Sue - I basically need:

Dis name, Stateroom numbers, Names of those travelling and the age of any children if possible, If they are travelling with anyone

I was also going to add which Fish Extender exchange groups they were in and candy exchange groups but I can always leave this off.

I am sorry - I feel like I have overstepped things - I just saw people asking about stats and things and did not realize how easy Sue and her hubby had them to get at. I used the website to make my list for wristbands so I could put them in ABC order by DIS name so I could find people more easily - and just added the other fields out there too to capture info.

The bracelets will be done this weekend and I will take down my spreadsheet as I had no intention of confusing people with other places to put information in. I did not mean any harm - again sorry.

I will finish up contacting on the bracelets through PM's and get answers back directly.

again I am really sorry.

Krisann

Don't worry Krisann I think it was me that did that not you!

44 days until we leave. :banana: I am working on Postcards and a spreadsheet with all the DIS stuff we are involved in. We are going to see if all our stuff fits into the two large luggage bags (practice packing run) tonight. I have temporarily leveled off in my diet :confused3, but have 10 pounds to go. Started the year at 225, now 210 :cool1:. Two years ago, when I retired, I was 236.:scared1:

Well done on the weight loss!

We had a great visit at the eye clinic. We were there for almost 3 hours though! The surgery is scheduled, the pre-op is done, rx faxed to WalMart pharmacy. Surgery is scheduled for Aug 30. The doc said he would only need 1 week before he could fly. :yay: We fly out on Sept 13, so it will be 2 weeks. Hoping all goes well. Everyone there built our confidence. We were handed off gently from one person to the next to get everything done efficiently. I am singing praises for Rocky Mountain Eye Clinic! :goodvibes

Funny thing though, when the pre-op nurse took his BP it was 198/115. She insisted the machine must be wrong and she would retake at the end by hand/ear. We calmly told her nope, that's probably right, it does spike even higher than that sometimes. Something he has struggled with since he was 24 years old. :headache: He spent some time breathing, relaxing and it was 173/108 when she re-took it. We will load him up on garlic for several days before surgery to keep it down.:thumbsup2

I hope all goes well. I'm more than sure it will!!!!! Dennis will then have to wink properly at you!!!;)

That is a high BP. I struggle at border line where they like it to be with 2 meds. I might just try the garlic. Higher cholesterol is also a problem for me, but I am doing everything I should and it still goes up!! No statins as yet - they are debatable for pancreatitis sufferers, so we will see about them.

It is high, he is on 4 meds. He and his doc finally got it to 138/85 for a bit and we were thrilled. He was taking garlic tabs at the time (yes they work, no it won't cause it to be too low), but he has not taken the garlic for a couple of weeks. He takes so many supplements (VitD3, magnesium, turmeric, zinc, etc, etc) that the garlic has gotten lost in the shuffle lately. Definately will get him back on that though. One day it was really high (over 200) and he just ate a clove of garlic :sick: and it dropped 30 points in just a few minutes.

I too have low BP, usually 100/60 something. My doc once told me I would live forever but would not have the energy to enjoy it! :confused3:sad2: I tried to donate blood once, they stopped after less than half a unit because I was becoming "shocky". Maybe we should use the medievel technique of bleeding on Dennis. :rolleyes1

Leeches!!!!:scared1::rotfl2:

Didn't bother me any! Thanks for all your help with the wristbands! We are going to be well outfitted for this cruise with lanyards, pins, shirts, wristbands, boas and tiaras, & tattoos. (and jewelry and scrapbooking for those involved in it.) Thanks to everyone who's making these things possible!

Are you going to wear them all at the same time?:lmao:

Great that you can get this done for Denis before the cruise. :thumbsup2

I am so excited. Found a lightweight robe. Also found headgear for the champagne ladies day. :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

My pile of stuff to take on the cruise is getting quite high. I'm going to start packing....:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I just love my shirts. Love them. pirate:pirate:pirate:pirate:

In a few more hours I'll be able to say I'm gong on vacation next month!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

woooooooo hooooooooo ...it's Saturday !!!!!!!!

and we all know what that means ....

ONLY 7 WEEKS UNTIL WE BOARD THE DISNEY MAGIC
:yay::yay::dance3::yay::yay::dance3::yay::yay:

Now I have only 6 weeks left to work before the cruise I just worked out I have only 19 shifts in total, 2 night shifts and 17 day shifts. Now that doesn't seem like any time at all !!!!

Still have loads to do ... still need to:

1. finish FE gifts
2. finish scrapbook gifts
3. buy formal dress
4. buy shoes for some outfits
5. buy one day WDW ticket
6. buy 2 shirts for DH ( Palo and Villains )
7. buy running shoes and shorts ( both of us )
8. get masks for villains night
9. buy choccy for choccy exchange.
10. buy pirate top and finish making skirt.
11. finish door magnets, buy ink and magnetic tape and print off.
12. Call wdw to arrange Magical Express for retrun to airport
13. order water package and rainforest passes
14. download music onto Ipod touch
15. buy a book for the flight
16. load starbucks card for visits in Barcelona
17. Buy memory cards
18. clear camcorder of last trip's footage.
19. get euros and dollars
20. inform CC companies of travel dates.
21. trial packing and weigh baggage :scared1:
22. spreadsheet for outfits

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

and only 7 weeks to do it all ( and there's probably a lot more to do I can't remember off hand )

Now I have only 6 weeks left to work before the cruise I just worked out I have only 19 shifts in total, 2 night shifts and 17 day shifts. Now that doesn't seem like any time at all !!!!

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

and only 7 weeks to do it all ( and there's probably a lot more to do I can't remember off hand )

Oh I still have some to do too:

1. Call wdw to arrange Magical Express for retrun to airport
2. download music onto Ipod touch
3. get euros and dollars
4. inform CC companies of travel dates.
5. trial packing and weigh baggage :scared1:
6. spreadsheet for outfits
7. get insurance
8. order Dan's suite

Im sure theres other stuff too! ARG!!!!

Oh does anyone know whether there's anyway to get a Disney World reservation back from Dreams Unlimited? I ask because my TA seems to be ignoring me! I've emailed about 3 times now asking for info on whether Magical Express is booked correctly and have had no information back. The only thing I got was an initial email that says that we are being picked up and sent to Pop Century on the 8th October which is the wrong way!

I sent a pm and asked the MOD to post a link to this one, she said sure, just send her the link.....uh, I'm an old lady from the typewriter era, I do not know how to post a link to send to her. :confused3:sad2:

I tried to post it but she said she couldn't see the post-it note I stuck on my computer:surfweb::lmao:. Bring back the age of the typewriter.

Jon

Good news, hope all goes well for the surgery:hug:

woooooooo hooooooooo ...it's Saturday !!!!!!!!

and we all know what that means ....

ONLY 7 WEEKS UNTIL WE BOARD THE DISNEY MAGIC
:yay::yay::dance3::yay::yay::dance3::yay::yay:

:banana::banana:

I usually have the opposite problem. My BP is very low, usually about 98/60. I was told I can not donate blood as my BP is too low for their standards.

I had the same problem but now I carry a note from my doctor that the low blood pressure is normal for me and they go ahead and let me donate.

OK....in case anyone needs a fix of their 'Magic' today.....here are some pictures from our day at Dover yesterday waving her off as she heads back to the Med ready for US!!!!!!:dance3::dance3:

IMG_8764.jpg

IMG_8766.jpg

IMG_8781.jpg

IMG_8821.jpg

IMG_8830.jpg

IMG_8853.jpg

There she goes......see you in 7 weeks!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

:littleangel:

WOW Fantastic photos Mandy ... you got really close!! How did you not smuggle yourself on board :rotfl2: That would have been like torture !!!

Look at all those people on their balconies .... you should post these on their meet thread so that they can spot themselves :thumbsup2

OK....in case anyone needs a fix of their 'Magic' today.....here are some pictures from our day at Dover yesterday waving her off as she heads back to the Med ready for US!!!!!!:dance3::dance3:

IMG_8853.jpg

Oh I love it! Shes one step closer to us now so to speak lol! 7 weeks now it will almost be 1pm and I assume we will be onboard eating lunch!

WOW Fantastic photos Mandy ... you got really close!! How did you not smuggle yourself on board :rotfl2: That would have been like torture !!!

Look at all those people on their balconies .... you should post these on their meet thread so that they can spot themselves :thumbsup2

Oh yes, Mark has just suggested that too!:thumbsup2

It was so funny Sarah, had to use the loo in the terminal as people were still boarding and almost got waved through with a family! :woohoo: Ah, soooo close! I was amazed how close they let us stand though....:rolleyes1

Oh I love it! Shes one step closer to us now so to speak lol! 7 weeks now it will almost be 1pm and I assume we will be onboard eating lunch!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

1. finish FE gifts
2. finish scrapbook gifts
3. buy formal dress
4. buy shoes for some outfits
5. buy one day WDW ticket
6. buy 2 shirts for DH ( Palo and Villains )
7. buy running shoes and shorts ( both of us )
8. get masks for villains night
9. buy choccy for choccy exchange.
10. buy pirate top and finish making skirt.
11. finish door magnets, buy ink and magnetic tape and print off.
12. Call wdw to arrange Magical Express for retrun to airport
13. order water package and rainforest passes
14. download music onto Ipod touch
15. buy a book for the flight
16. load starbucks card for visits in Barcelona
17. Buy memory cards
18. clear camcorder of last trip's footage.
19. get euros and dollars
20. inform CC companies of travel dates.
21. trial packing and weigh baggage :scared1:
22. spreadsheet for outfits

:scared1::scared1:

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
I bought a note pad to day, gonna start making a list, you are making me scared Sarah
I thought you were joking about a spread sheet for clothes ,you are nuts in a nice/my way

IMG_8764.jpg

IMG_8766.jpg

IMG_8781.jpg

IMG_8821.jpg

IMG_8830.jpg

IMG_8853.jpg

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:I am going to internally combust I am so excited seeing they photos, thanks:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter