Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

yeah just done my last repacking of my suitcase

i have gone with the approach "well i need that .. i bought it its going in if i am over and i am will pay the excess"

jason

:scared1: Oh my! :scared1: I'm not at the RE-packing stage yet and I only have 19 hours until take-off, 15 hours from the time I have to leave my house. I'm still trying to get stuff in on the first round. :lmao::lmao:

That is a shame as it makes so much less stress!!

That's true. I'm just thankful I get one suitcase included with the cost of my ticket. I was booking airfare for a Jan 2011 trip and some airlines charge for every bit of luggage you bring on. I think that is ridiculous. :confused3

I think thats what I said:confused:It sounded better when you said it though.

Oops, you may have said it verbatim for all I know. Been AWOL a while and have missed tons, and I only get every eighth word of what I do read. ;)

This keeps getting missed

Our cat 6 is a handicapped one. So it should go under special.

Thanks. Which means we do not have a regular 6 though I know others offered.

Never done this so it should be interesting and fun :)

Sorry about that - I miss alot. Fixed now :thumbsup2

This is why I find this difficult to keep up.
I am sorry, but are you not in a cat CAT 8?????????????handicap?
If your not Ive really,really messed up.:confused:
This keeps getting missed

Our cat 6 is a handicapped one. So it should go under special.

Thanks. Which means we do not have a regular 6 though I know others offered.

Never done this so it should be interesting and fun :)

Ok ... 4 cases ... don't rub it in !!!!!!

I am trying to squish everything into just 2 big wheeled bags and 2 small cabin bags !!

sorry Sarah! :rolleyes:

Just want to say, because people are up and travelling at all times now and I will miss some folk saying goodbye.

Have safe and enjoyable journeys and see you on Saturday if not before at the HRC meet or in the Praktik Rambla.

Ditto to that!!!:cool1::cool1:

I have just sorted out my jewellery .... and I am still finishing off the scavenger hunt sheets .... it's taking forever !!

Now I feel a bit nauseous after the lunchtime slimfast .... might be time to stop it now .. I don't know if I lost any more weight but I feel better about myself, and to be honest I am getting to the "past caring" stage.

Besides ... I am going on a Disney Cruise :woohoo:

Sarah do take care of yourself! :hug:

Pausing for a breather so thought I'd pop by and say "hi"...

Most of my packing is done!!! :yay: Just the long dresses to be added at the last possible moment, methinks. Can't find my luggage scales (I may have lent them to DD Sophie) but I doubt there will be an issue as the cases themselves aren't overly large - still, can't hurt to check...

Still have to sort out the bling!!! :teeth: But that shouldn't take long as I have a good idea of what I want to bring. And most of my toiletries are good to go from my last trip - just have to refill a couple of the bottles.

Also I worked out what I'm travelling to Barcelona in - one less thing to think about...

Anyway, better get back to the matter in hand!!! Catch up with you all later...

Good for you Kaz, we just had a break and went for a long swim....lovely!:) I'm leaving my formal things til last minute too....:thumbsup2

We were able to get everything into one checked bag each :cool1:, one is 46 lbs and the other 48 lbs. We will each have two carry ons. Kathy is working on finishing the pirate costumes and all is packed, except the last minute stuff. We leave tomorrow morning for Portland, OR and will be in Barcelona Wednesday morning :banana:.

Safe travels all :wave2: and we look forward to seeing/meeting everyone :grouphug:. We will be on the lookout for the DISers at our hotel (Praktik Barcelona) and then the HRC meet. :drinking1

:disrocks:

Tim and Kathy
Roseburg, Oregon USA

Safe travels and see you soon!:cool1:

:littleangel:

Bum! Just messed up the rest of my multi quotes and can't remember what I was going to say............:rolleyes1

Probably not massively important....I'll see you all soon anyway!:woohoo::woohoo: :grouphug:

Sorry about that, I will pm glenn and ask him to change it.
I am also sorry I have not got an ordinary cat 6 in the tour, life can be a bit hectic sometimes and maybe I should not have taken this on because the truth is Ive struggled to keep on top of it, I have such total and utter respect for Sue and Noel and the others that are orginzing the biggies.

Lynne, you've done brilliantly!:hug: A someone who couldn't even think of organising anything I am in awe of you all.......:worship:

Oops, you may have said it verbatim for all I know. Been AWOL a while and have missed tons, and I only get every eighth word of what I do read. ;)

Sorry about that - I miss alot. Fixed now :thumbsup2

no its fine,,,, it would be me, I really cant remember, thanks for sorting it.

I think the folk that pmd me decided that 14 rooms would be enough.
This list was done a month ago so can everybody just check it please.
I am not so confident:rolleyes1

I know, she is a super star, I dont know how you guys do it.:confused3

Its so frustrating being stuck at work, I am waiting on news about a dear dear friend thats in hospital..:sad2: I feel so detached.

pixiedust: and prayers for your friend that is in the hospital. Maybe that is really why you are feeling so upset!!

You just have a different skill set being so patient and loving with animals. If we were all the same, wouldn't life be boring?

Bum! Just messed up the rest of my multi quotes and can't remember what I was going to say............:rolleyes1

Probably not massively important....I'll see you all soon anyway!:woohoo::woohoo: :grouphug:

That keeps happening to me!!! :goodvibes Tho' maybe I'm just a bit slow on the thread... :laughing:

Lynne, you've done brilliantly!:hug: A someone who couldn't even think of organising anything I am in awe of you all.......:worship:
I have to agree - Lynne, you've done an amazing job!!! :worship:

OH GREAT.... :scared1::scared1::scared1:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

SW
Sorry!!! :rotfl:

:scared1:ha ha,was going to tell you a story but im not so its exciting for you:thumbsup2

OK.. in this story did a large teddy bear approach you with a box of cookies perhaps??

Or maybe you relaxed beside a woodland stream and fluffy rabbits came out and scampered round your feet singing songs????

i'm hoping i'm pretty close

;)

SW

Its so frustrating being stuck at work, I am waiting on news about a dear dear friend thats in hospital..:sad2: I feel so detached.

I'm sorry about your friend. I hope it is good news you hear.

I so agree. I'm just organising one small thing for a very small group and I keep making mistakes etc. Just not my thing organising, and you have done a great job Lynne.

OK..
just finished up on all 22 pages:rotfl2:

Doing the final packing today, suits and dresses... and we're still underweight:banana:

"The worst trip ever"... dont get me started:eek:
Just too dang thrilled to do this one, in the works for 5-6 years:yay:
Howard has 2 day more of working, I have a couple of appointments, wash a dog and his bedding then off for him on his vacation:dogdance:
And the last of cleaning the house, or what I have called it... the storage unit

Safe flights to all that are leaving today(sunday or early monday)
And a big THANK YOU to everyone for making this cruise a pleasure to plan and look foward to. All the funny and heartfelt stories, the tears and missing special people like Heather and Rick. And a Bigger thanks for everyone who has planned activities for all to enjoy.
Prayers and pixie dust to everyone on their journies to Barcelona.
See you real soon at HRC or on the streets of Barcelona or on the decks of Magic.

Annie:flower3:

Wanted to pop on and say safe travels to everyone. Even though I didn't post too often, I'm always reading. Finally started packing today. We leave Wednesday evening for arrival in Barcelona on Thursday. (wow...I can't even believe it as I type it) So excited and nervous. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

OK.. in this story did a large teddy bear approach you with a box of cookies perhaps??

Or maybe you relaxed beside a woodland stream and fluffy rabbits came out and scampered round your feet singing songs????

i'm hoping i'm pretty close

;)

SW

:rotfl::rotfl: Yes, I'm sure that was exactly it!:thumbsup2:rotfl2:

OK..
just finished up on all 22 pages:rotfl2:

Doing the final packing today, suits and dresses... and we're still underweight:banana:

"The worst trip ever"... dont get me started:eek:
Just too dang thrilled to do this one, in the works for 5-6 years:yay:
Howard has 2 day more of working, I have a couple of appointments, wash a dog and his bedding then off for him on his vacation:dogdance:
And the last of cleaning the house, or what I have called it... the storage unit

Safe flights to all that are leaving today(sunday or early monday)
And a big THANK YOU to everyone for making this cruise a pleasure to plan and look foward to. All the funny and heartfelt stories, the tears and missing special people like Heather and Rick. And a Bigger thanks for everyone who has planned activities for all to enjoy.
Prayers and pixie dust to everyone on their journies to Barcelona.
See you real soon at HRC or on the streets of Barcelona or on the decks of Magic.

Annie:flower3:

See you soon Annie!:cool1: Happy travelling!

Hi all

Sorry all! Final Version has now gone to Penny to sort and will hopefully be ready shortly! Sorry I've got so behind its just manic here at the moment! Fingers crossed itll be ready tomorrow!

Great - I don't leave until Thursday so plenty of time. I'm just trying to make sure I print out the last version to avoid using excess paper.

I am also sorry I have not got an ordinary cat 6 in the tour, life can be a bit hectic sometimes and maybe I should not have taken this on because the truth is Ive struggled to keep on top of it, I have such total and utter respect for Sue and Noel and the others that are orginzing the biggies.

Seriously, everyone on this thread that has organized something has done an absolute terrific job. We all owe a debt of gratitude to everyone that has stepped up to make this a fantastic vacation cruise!!!

pixiedust: for your friend that everything works out.

and I only get every eighth word of what I do read. ;)

I heard that about you....:rotfl2:

Our cabin 6606 is a category 6, ordinary and is on the tour. Val

Wanted to pop on and say safe travels to everyone. Even though I didn't post too often, I'm always reading. Finally started packing today. We leave Wednesday evening for arrival in Barcelona on Thursday. (wow...I can't even believe it as I type it) So excited and nervous. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

have a good trip over Melanie....see you Saturday!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter