Sept mini-meet

I am sure not what about joan crawford?

Ok so I will truthfully tell it is not illuminati in the photograph, only someone that looks as my boy and I as there are boy-fanciers on the net.

I was writing in the mother tounge hoping to attract someone who would speak the language of my home and heart.

Wishing the most good of days!

1st. "Boy fanciers on the net". Not sure how to take that, but if you are insinuating that because this is a gay thread we want to see pics of your young son, or some other young boy, you're wrong! Take it elsewhere!

2nd. Why is you English so much better in the "I bought steaks from QVC" thread than over here?

I smell a rat, and he's not singing and dancing in front of a castle!

Be warned, Mom is not in a good mood, her pirin is wearing off, and Dad is a short phone call away! popcorn::

I just pm-ed Viki. There's some pretty questionable stuff on another thread too. :sad2: :mad: :sad2: :mad:

I don't meat to offend. I did not mean that about boy fanciers. I don't wnat you to call your mom!!!

Oh rest assured, it's not my mom you need to worry about, it's the Mother of this site! And she is in no mood to play, trust me, I know!:maleficen

Mom, just remember what Dad always says....."Oops did I do that?"

Oh rest assured, it's not my mom you need to worry about, it's the Mother of this site! And she is in no mood to play, trust me, I know!:maleficen

Mom, just remember what Dad always says....."Oops did I do that?"

MOM is is the house and I've been suspicious of this thread from the start ... so let's all play nice ... or it will go... oops! :surfweb:

Looks like that Text I sent Dad this am got him out of bed!

Dad is always more fun than Mom in these situations!:cool1:

I must admit I didn't catch it myself, he/she was causing a small alarm all over the boards.

It's odd but my feelings were hurt... (I guess it's just that I've come to take everybody posting here at face value.) That crack about little kids...:mad: :sad2: :mad: :sad2: I almost lost my breakfast -- I was so hurt and mad.

It's odd but my feelings were hurt... (I guess it's just that I've come to take everybody posting here at face value.) That crack about little kids...:mad: :sad2: :mad: :sad2: I almost lost my breakfast -- I was so hurt and mad.

I missed that crack here, but caught something rather similar (I think) on the CB after things were deleted here.

I know what you mean, though. In some forums I try to be careful about whether or not it is worth engaging things that look like they have potential to turn into fights. Around here, I tend to think it is safe to be myself and trust others to have good will.

Yes, there are the people who pop-in with new usernames and those who adopt a new identity because they are worried about their friends from other forums finding them. But, these people seem to either need this space and use it as space to come out. Or, if they don't have good will, get quickly and easily contained by Viki or Rick and ignored by the rest of us.

Perhaps this would be a good time to tell you all how much I appreciate your participation around here. Thanks for everything!

I won't be able to meet up for Dinner on Thursday, but who knows what the rest of the week or that night will bring.

Just look for the bleach blonde gay boy (the BF) and the all too butch guy (me) walking around Disney and pimping an H2 driving around.

Sorry you cant be their for the meet
Maybe join us later at PI mike and conk are going to show the rest of us how to get into trouble. LOL

By one day
the meet is on sept.13 at the rose and crown at 7:30

Someone needs to PM me and tell me what happend over the weekend.

Last reminder!

Rose and Crown tonight 7:30.

I gots the pirin tablets!

Hey y'all. I hope you have fun tonight! Remember to look for me and Tammy if you are there next week. Here's our pics:
Picture010.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

We'll be arriving next Wednesday.

I was wary of the "german" guy too - his first post was a little off to me, so I had my friend Marita (Backstage_Gal), who is a native German look at it for me.
She knew right off he wasn't a native and was probably using a translation site.
I should've posted, but I hate confrontation! I didn't realize he went on to hurt you all (I have a bad habit of not checking this section everyday). I'm sorry! I should have intervened!
I kept hoping he would just go away.

Wow what a great meet!

Let's see, Jamie and Ben were belly up to the bar when ConcK and I arrived, and shortly after Peter Pan and LukeinDC joined us.

We had a drink or two in the pup, then headed to the courtyard behind England for some gossip! The worker bee's retired for the evening, but I can assure you Jamie and Ben along with Peter were off to celebrate at PI!

It was really nice meeting everyone and putting faces with names.

Just a few thoughts/comments.

Poor Ben, Jamie is so in love with Disney it was actually fun to watch! But I don't think Ben is quite so into it! It's ok buddy, give me a call, next time I'll take you to Bush Gardens!

ConcK, how was your ride home? Got heat lightning? WOW!

Luke, it was great meeting you, sorry you had to leave a little early. I'm sending a package from the Moroccan pavilion! :banana:

And Peter, are you all alone? Jeesh, call me or ConcK if you want someone to hang with.

On a side note. If we happen to live in Orlando, and we give you our phone numbers, don't hesitate to call! ConcK, I, and most locals on this board love to meet new people, and if you need something its our pleasure to assist! Your on vacation, let us help you!

Once again, it was a great evening and I sincerely look forward to more of these!
Mike

PS. No I dont have a pic, Jamie and Mr. Pan do though, so be patient.

OK Celerystalker, where ya wanna meet? ConcK you in?

Glad to hear you all had a good time!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures when they are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter