September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kids, Things go well with the house as we have two parties interested .... Let the bidding begin.....

Marsha, we are thinking of you guys, gotta run....TTFN

Home, but nothing to report......today we saw the surgeon but he does not want to go looking for this lymph node and thinks it best it is done with a needle biopsy.. I will let you know when I finally get the appointment for this procedure....Hurry up and Wait.....Yikes..

Marsha....I was thinking of you and Tommy all day today....please keep us posted and give Tommy a hug from me....

I Love Tommy's Tag!!!!!!

Hi Marsha, Hugs from both of us!! Tell Tommy he best stay well, there are many chances to cruise in his future!!LOL!!
:goodvibes

Too funny Elaine, I wonder how the Tag Fairy knew that Tom made flubber....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Mackey Mouse said:
Too funny Elaine, I wonder how the Tag Fairy knew that Tom made flubber....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

I think it's the same way the Tag Fairy knew that I tried to "distract" the cute lifeguard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully believe that the tag fairy is real and he/she was onboard our cruise!!!!!

Scott H said:
Hey Kids, Things go well with the house as we have two parties interested .... Let the bidding begin.....

Marsha, we are thinking of you guys, gotta run....TTFN

Ditto, Marsha! :grouphug:

Scott and Lynn, there are tons of people here wishing you :wizard: and HIGH NUMBER sales. Thanks for keeping us up to date! :goodvibes

Hi Marsha,

Please keep us updated. Tom has lots more flubber in his future!

Your laundryroom buddy!

P.S. After around 15" of rain in the past 2 days, I'm about ready to build an ark!

Good morning everyone. It's my weekend now so I'm cleaning!! It's pretty chilly this morning, but it should be a decent day. No snow expected until Saturday night :guilty:

Marsha :goodvibes :goodvibes to you and Tommy.

Good Morning everyone!

Nice here today, should be almost 90. I should be cleaning like Tracy is, lol, maybe later.

Marsha...good thoughts for Tommy and you. :grouphug:

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Thanks to all for the advise and well wishes, we sold the house…… got a good fair price. Now we get to be buyers. Lynn will be here tonight and we will start our new castle quest at 0900. We really do live in a van down by the riiver.... :cool1:

Learning Mac computer right now, different , really used to IBM and some of the commands are hard to find, I will get it eventually.

Dianna, how is the shoulder????

PIT you guys will have to let us know when ya are passing through Cheyenne.

Hang in there Tommy and Marsha.

Congratulations Scott and Lynn. :banana: :banana:

Scott once you learn the mac it will be hard to use windows again. I love my mac, and even though I have 2 windows xp machines, I find the mac easier to use.

Grand daughter is hollering she is hungry, have to run. Mike

Scott H said:
Thanks to all for the advise and well wishes, we sold the house…… got a good fair price. Now we get to be buyers. Lynn will be here tonight and we will start our new castle quest at 0900. We really do live in a van down by the riiver.... :cool1:

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

Congratulations Scott & Lynn!!!!!

Scott H said:

Congratulations Scott and Lynn!!! :cheer2: Why don't you just live in the van and take the money and buy a Mouse House instead?? :thumbsup2

Congrats to Scott and Lynn, I am so glad the sale is done and you can move to the next step of buying..

I agree with Leslie, a mouse house sounds great to me....and I will be looking when we are there in Dec....

Tom was showing pictures of the cruise to a friend this morning that came by for coffee and I was laughing so thinking about special bathing suit cupholders, making flubber, people packing blenders in their luggage, faking a drowning for a closer look to a lifeguard (not really), praying in the back of a van travelling at high rates of speed while people are singing about mongooses...wait I am not sure which tour that was.. etc. etc. etc.

Thanks for the fun you guys, I almost have Tommy talked into another cruise...but it would have to be the same cast of characters, you know who you are who made our cruise special...

Hugs everyone on this beautiful Saturday...

LetsGoSteelers said:
I haven't had a chance to go through all the posts since we returned (so apologies if this is a duplicate) but I dug up some pics that I managed to take of some of the winners...sorry not all of them came out clearly...

Kids 1st Place

actually this may be Adult 1st place and Mickey below is Kids 1st Place

kids_1stplace2.JPG

Kids 2nd Place

kids_2ndplace.JPG

Kids 3rd Place

kids_3rdplace.JPG

Adult 1st Place

adult_1stplace.JPG

Adult 2nd Place

adult_2ndplace.JPG

Adult 3rd Place

couldn;t find this one.....sorry

Hi everyone! Been a little busy so I'm just getting caught up here. Thanks Ivan for posting the pictures of the winners. Unfortunately I do not know how to post pictures or I would have done it. The only thing is you have the winners a little mixed up so here they are in the order of the pictures. The first picture was the Kid's 1st Prize, second was Kid's 2nd prize, third was Adult's 3rd prize, fourth was Adult's 1st prize and last was Adult's 2nd prize. The only one missing is Kid's 3rd prize which was stateroom 7535. If someone has that one and can post it then all would be available. Or if someone could tell me how to post it I have it.

Scott and Lynn, congrats on selling your house! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: That must be a great burden lifted. I am sure that you will find a new home soon.

Weather here is pretty nice after a dreary week. It is definately fall. Unfortunately our color around won't be too good because the leaves have been falling (with the wind and rain) almost as soon as they change. :sad2:

I'm for a warmer climate. Hope DH retires soon.

Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter