September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all. Hope that everyone is doing well. Bob the grandkids are beautiful. Mike

webray said:
Glad to hear the two of you are well. Those birthdays at Christmas time never seem to be as much fun. Glad to hear Kevin is getting the blowout he deserves.
Thank you! He can't complain about birthdays too bad, on his 40th we were on the first 10 day christmas cruise :rolleyes1 He has it so rough, huh.

Bob- Adorable GKids. Alex e-mailed us his christmas list. Whatever happened to old fashioned letters to Santa? :lmao:
These were a few things on his list:
X-Box 360 (Kev might actually get him this, I must admit it is pretty Kewl)
Abercrombie & Fitch clothes ($80 jeans for a 16yo paid for by my dh? not in this lifetime) :lmao:
The list goes on and on and on and includes a truck. He has to wait till his 17th b'day for that one , thank God :teeth:
What ever happened to power rangers and barbies?

BobandLee said:
Good Evening Everyone.
Had a good weekend despite the cool weather. But then it is fall.

Finally got a group pic of the grandkids.......
kids.jpg

Payton, Paige and the 1 month old Alexis.
and they already have a christmas list. :scared1:

Have a great week.

BOB: Beautiful kids! You should be proud!
Hope everyone is doing well. The holidays are creeping up on us! Bridezilla is driving me nuts again. I think I need another cruise................... :thumbsup2

BobandLee said:
Good Evening Everyone.

kids.jpg

Have a great week.

Bob...thanks for sharing.....your grandkids are adorable!!!!!

About Christmas lists....isn't the saying the early bird gets the worm?????

I remember giving my parents my Christmas list with all the details including price, store, and even catalogue page number, for easy reference (here in Canada, most of the stores used to put out a Christmas toy catalogue). Did I get what was on my list, not usually.

Here's my Christmas list guys....just in case you're feeling generous.....and it's quite easy (I think)...I'll just take Brent!!!! :lmao: (just kidding) ... seriously I'd love to see the changes on the Wonder but a 4 day cruise would seem so short after being on a 14 day, a 7 day and an 11 day.

Leslie....instead of trying to talk Bridezilla into eloping....maybe you should start working on convincing Prince Charming to elope!!!!!!

Cyndi....I'm glad to see you posting....we missed you....you have to finish your trip report....please.....

BobandLee said:
Good Evening Everyone.

kids.jpg

Have a great week.

Love the picture!!

My Christmas list has been the same for the last couple years. I want Disney Dollars -- Disney gift cards -- Disney stuff LOL.

Yeah Leslie, offer to bribe Prince Charming into taking Bridezilla to Las Vegas... They could catch the Celine Dion show and see O at the Bellagio! Wouldn't that be so much more fun for them? :teeth:

Bob, Thanks for sharing.

Good to see the old gang still posting here.

KEWL party planned for Kevin. We will let ya know when we get settled into our new digs. We made an offer on Sunday and it was accepted on Monday, all is progressing smoothly. Cindy and Kevin, it is just off I-80 near the Sap Brothers , well about a mile away, fun winters in WY, but Cheyenne is a whole lot warmer than Jackson, for sure.

For Christmas I just want to be settled into the new place, that would be great.

Hang in there Leslie. Elaine, wouldn’t the customs folks have something to say about such a present being shipped across the borders.

Better Run,

Good Morning Everyone!

We're freezing down here. It's 50 degrees. brrrr. "I gotta go where it's warm"

Bob, You lucky guy to have grandbabies. And three at that. Some people have all the luck. and good genes too. Great looking bunch.

Scott and Lynn, you two are really moving right along. You found a house in record time. Super. Smooth sailing ahead.

Have a great day everyone!

Best Regards, :wave2:
Dianna

Tigger&Bubba said:
Tracy, Lamar and I are headed to the F&WF November 4th. Anyone in the area up to join us for a mini meet?

Cheryl and Bob will be there with us for the Party for the Senses that night.

Tigger&Bubba said:
50? Freezing? :lmao: Try 30 degrees here this morning. Frost.

Bob, You lucky guy to have grandbabies. And three at that. Some people have all the luck. and good genes too. Great looking bunch.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words about the kids. Payton, however, would take exception to the "grandbabies" reference. :rotfl2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger&Bubba

BobandLee said:
50? Freezing? :lmao: Try 30 degrees here this morning. Frost.

That warm Bob? :confused3 Bill was looking at the forecast this morning and saw our average highs are in the 50s now and his reply was "we're getting ripped off!!" :lmao:

Tigger&Bubba said:
November 4th.

Why do I know that Date? :blush:

Engraved on the inside of the ring on my finger.

Also says
With this ring our lifes will start. - Celine Dion :sunny:

Scott H said:
KEWL party planned for Kevin. We will let ya know when we get settled into our new digs. We made an offer on Sunday and it was accepted on Monday, all is progressing smoothly. Cindy and Kevin, it is just off I-80 near the Sap Brothers , well about a mile away, fun winters in WY, but Cheyenne is a whole lot warmer than Jackson, for sure.

For Christmas I just want to be settled into the new place, that would be great.

KEWL!!!!! When do you take possession????

Scott H said:
Elaine, wouldn’t the customs folks have something to say about such a present being shipped across the borders.

Nah....not a problem....might require a piece of jewellery, though!!!!!

Hygiene99 said:
Why do I know that Date? :blush:

Engraved on the inside of the ring on my finger.

Also says
With this ring our lifes will start. - Celine Dion :sunny:

awwwwwww how sweet!!!!!

Peter....KEWL new little picture in your signature!!!!

sorry for the triple post but I just saw this picture on the Live From the Members Cruise thread....

MarkRG said:

on the right - that's the back of Linda (seaulater's head) and beside her is her Mom, Nancy and talking to them (facing the camera) is Georgie (bonzie1)

DCL, was just ranked # 3, Conde Nast Traveler Magazine.
November 2006 Issue

Large Ships

1. Regant Seven Seas 92.4
2. Crystal Cruises 92.3
3. Disney 85.5
4. Oceania Cruises 85.4
5. Celebrity 84.2
6. Holland america 79.1
7. Princess 77.7
8. Cunard 77.1
9. Royal Caribbean 71.9
10. Costa Cruises 64.3

Best Crew & Service.

Constellation (Celebrity), 93.4
Galaxy (Celebrity), 93.3
Summit (Celebrity), 91.7
Disney Wonder (Disney), 91.3
Radiance of the Seas (Royal Caribbean), 91.3

Best Cabin

Constellation (Celebrity), 91.2
Serenade of the Seas (Royal Caribbean), 89.2
Summit (Celebrity), 88.7
Disney Wonder (Disney), 88

Hygiene99 said:
DCL, was just ranked # 3, Conde Nast Traveler Magazine.
November 2006 Issue

Large Ships

1. Regant Seven Seas 92.4
2. Crystal Cruises 92.3
3. Disney 85.5
4. Oceania Cruises 85.4
5. Celebrity 84.2
6. Holland america 79.1
7. Princess 77.7
8. Cunard 77.1
9. Royal Caribbean 71.9
10. Costa Cruises 64.3

Best Crew & Service.

Constellation (Celebrity), 93.4
Galaxy (Celebrity), 93.3
Summit (Celebrity), 91.7
Disney Wonder (Disney), 91.3
Radiance of the Seas (Royal Caribbean), 91.3

Best Cabin

Constellation (Celebrity), 91.2
Serenade of the Seas (Royal Caribbean), 89.2
Summit (Celebrity), 88.7
Disney Wonder (Disney), 88

KEWL...thanks for sharing...Where's the Magic?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter