September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hygiene99 said:
Why do I know that Date? :blush:

Engraved on the inside of the ring on my finger.

Also says
With this ring our lifes will start. - Celine Dion :sunny:
Peter,
We'll be thinking of you and Jenn. :bride: :groom:

Tracy,
We'll be day trippin' that day and sampling ala carte. I know you'll have a great time at the concert and enjoy the food and show. :joker:

Message to your Royal Highness....the Tag Fairy..... :worship:

Would it be possible to have a minor adjustment to my "Just keep swimming tag".....please....oh pretty please....

Could you possibly delete the "Dory" and the "now I" part from the last 2 lines????

I'm guessing my original tag with the ....Dory...Now I can't get the song out of my head" part wouldn't fit with my KEWL new lifeguard tag....so if it would be at all possible to delete those 3 little words.....I'd be forever grateful...

Thanks Tag Fairy.....you're the best :love:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

We close on the new place 11/14 and I will be moving in and not living in a van down by the river. Then close on the Jackson House 12/15.

Lots to do, what a pain but it will be worth it.

Off to WDW on Friday at 12:55 AM, get to MMCO about 8:00 AM on 10/27. Will try to relax thinking about all the stuff we need to do. Maybe just making a list will work.

Yesterday was PT testing, today is the range. The weather here in Cheyenne is very different than Jackson, it was almost 60 yesterday nice and sunny.

Peter and Jen, an early congrats on another year, yep one more trip around the sun.

Scott what song is that in Reference to ?

Van ????? Cant find it! :lmao: :lmao: :rolleyes:

Tracey and Bill..not sure which thread to crash..fiqure this is the most active..Got the CD in the mail.Big big thanks!!Put it in to watch for a minute AND a hour later still clued to it!! Pictures are great. Its kinda neat to see the same cruise thru someone else eyes. Fun to see friendly faces of past cruises.The new islands were interesting to see. Looks like great weather and a ton of Disney fun was had by all!! Thanks again..sharon & jm

Hi Sharon :wave:

Peter I am making a trash can cake (aka better than sex cake) for dessert tonight. It is a yellow sheet cake with holes punched in the top and then covered in vanilla pudding. Next comes a layer of fresh cut strawberries, with a layer of sliced banana's and crushed pineapple. Topped off with a layer of cool whip. Guaranteed to raise the blood sugar at least 50 points. Mike

I had forgot all about the " better than sex " recipe.Our recipe differed abit.. it had chocolate bars on top. I will have to go find the recipe.I would love to get a copy of yours. Maybe you could send it to me (please)?? We can hook up on the Sept 22 thread..before I over stay my welcome here :rolleyes1 ..

2canadianfans said:
Tracey and Bill..not sure which thread to crash..fiqure this is the most active..Got the CD in the mail.Big big thanks!!Put it in to watch for a minute AND a hour later still clued to it!! Pictures are great. Its kinda neat to see the same cruise thru someone else eyes. Fun to see friendly faces of past cruises.The new islands were interesting to see. Looks like great weather and a ton of Disney fun was had by all!! Thanks again..sharon & jm

1700 photo's Hi Guys ! :thumbsup2

TY Bob Trip Around the Sun

Martina Is doing her xmas show around here! Remember T :teeth: :sad2:

Searched for you post on it but could not find?
T*****le or winitracy ? :confused3

I think I fallen off of the face of the earth and have just found my way back.

T- can you please send out a broadcast message to see if anyone wants to add themselves to the address list? Thanks!

Scott & Lynn- congrats! I happy things are going well for you guys! I'm itching to go diving and suggestions?

Dianna- sorry to hear about the surgery, hope it goes well. I'll be thinking of you.

Beth- you really should write a letter to DCL and get the name of the company who supplies the medical staff. If they didn't x-ray you, you might want to consider something.....that I hate to suggest. I think you know what I am implying. You might want to do it anyways- as they didn't look at the film correctly. I can't believe I'm suggesting that, but it is obvious they were negligent and have cause you additional harm. With those two, they have met the criteria.

Peter- :blush: sucks!

I wish I was somewhere else...

Hi Everyone, I sent a PM to Spros many weeks ago, but it remains Unread. Can anyone help?? Does anyone have an email address?

Thanks
Michelle

Hi all - this is Laura here - have returned from the ends of the earth and have finally logged on to see if anyone remembers me. :lmao: Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone at our table (tables 2 & 3 were online) and others were checking this board. Lots has happened (and not all good) since the ship but things are looking up - baby steps really work. LOL

Anyway, for those that were not aware of just one MAJOR mishap that occurred to me while on ship was that I happened to lose over 385 pictures on my new digital SLR camera. Major catastrophe to say the least! Thanks to Capt Crash (Tom - thank you so much for your help that day) Anyway, I'd lost everything from the day I boarded the ship on the 17th to the day we visited Barbados (I believe) especially one Mastercard priceless moment. Well, thanks to my table mates (you all know who you were) and their advice I saved the compactflash and waited until I got home to see if I could have restore it - I couldn't and neither could some of 'experts' at the camera store. However, pixiedust: continued (either that or the gods must have REALLY felt sorry for me) and I was able to recover the majority of the pixs due to a VERY WELL connected friend in low places (or is it high?) not sure but I just received my disk with my pics that were saved. After all the torture, I only lost about 15 pics and about 25 were partial pics. Didn't matter as I got the only ones that I REALLY wanted. The mastercard moment. Well, I'll sign off for now - just wanted to say hi to all.

Anyway, reason for the whole scenario above - the lesson I learned was that my camera either got mojoed somewhere in the Caribbean or it was damaged going thru x-ray at the port. I've never experienced anything like that and the person who managed to restore my pics said that it looked like it had been played with. As I am a fanatic with my camera I can only assume that I may have placed it down somewhere and someone got a hold of it - well NEVER again will it be left alone upon threat of loss of life - it now ranks the same as my jewelry and will hold that position whenever I travel or place it in my children's hands. :teeth: As if they needed any more threats - now they'll really think I've gone of the edge! LOL - ta ta for now.

Hi Laura,

Welcome back. Hope things continue to get better. It's hard enough trying to get back into the real world after a cruise.

Thank you for being such a wonderful secret Mickey. I am enjoying all the goodies - needless to say the chocolate is gone and I am just left with an empty tin. :goodvibes

Off to work today and then a weekend at WDW.

Carol

Hi Laura,
I really enjoyed meeting you at the secret mickey reveal. Glad your picture problem worked out. Come sail with us next September.

Dianna

papa said:
Peter I am making a trash can cake (aka better than sex cake) for dessert tonight. It is a yellow sheet cake with holes punched in the top and then covered in vanilla pudding. Next comes a layer of fresh cut strawberries, with a layer of sliced banana's and crushed pineapple. Topped off with a layer of cool whip. Guaranteed to raise the blood sugar at least 50 points. Mike

Wow, that cake sounds fantastic...I will have to give it a try. Do you use instant vanilla pudding?

You guys always have something good cooking at your house!

You use instant vanilla pudding. It is delicious and very filling along with being fattening. :rotfl2: :lmao:

Miss all of you guys, it is raining here in Nashville today. Dreary and wet. Kind of an afternoon for a cup of fresh brewed coffee and maybe a pot of home made chili tonight. Mike

Hi Laura.. glad to hear that you sorted your camera out. Did you rescue your pictures of Steve getting wet at the blow hole? if so post it..

Bye for now Liz and Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter