September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I worked last Sunday (traveling) I might be able to flex some time on Friday and get out early. That's my plan, I know I got stuff to do but can't remember what.

Scott H said:
Let's say I book a med repo cruise on points do we get the discounts/incentives???The cancel our current res? Now We have a great room, I love the Cat 7's and they seem hard to get. Me thinks I will stick with what we have, Tips included woudl be nice yet I would tend to tip more anyway.

Scott, last year when we went on our cruise in Sept. we already had this one booked. We had a suite booked and Jocelyn didn't want to take the chance of us losing our suite altogether by canceling the ressie. She just added the onboard credit to our ressie for this year. We didn't get any off on the cruise, but we at least got the credit. I imagine we'll try the same thing this year too.

rotary2808 said:
Scott, last year when we went on our cruise in Sept. we already had this one booked. We had a suite booked and Jocelyn didn't want to take the chance of us losing our suite altogether by canceling the ressie. She just added the onboard credit to our ressie for this year. We didn't get any off on the cruise, but we at least got the credit. I imagine we'll try the same thing this year too.

KEWL, would not hurt to ask.... and I will :thumbsup2

winotracy said:
Another reason to use a TA like DU! Dreams has DCL send the docs directly to us :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'll have to check them out! I'm not loyal to a TA - I go where the deal is. :thumbsup2 But, I use one or two more often - they usually can give me the best deals.
winotracy said:
My addiction? Well, let me just show you.

HPIM2202.jpg
Gotta love Mickey!!! :mickeyjum

Good afternoon all! I'll check in later tonight - gotta go to playgroup!

Scary storm just passed by. Power flickered for about 10 minutes. Good thing the computer is on a UPS :thumbsup2

WOOHOO! UPS came an hour ago with our docs!

:banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :bounce: :cheer2: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :yay: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana:

We are traveling under a unique situation and were not supposed to have our cabin # confirmed until arrival at the pier. I did purchase the Disney transfers and wondered how they'd pull it off with our luggage. Now I know - they assigned our cabin early.

And we got a veranda. :yay: I've had inside and oceanview, but never my own veranda!

Kathryn in MN said:

:banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :bounce: :cheer2: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :yay: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana:

We are traveling under a unique situation and were not supposed to have our cabin # confirmed until arrival at the pier. I did purchase the Disney transfers and wondered how they'd pull it off with our luggage. Now I know - they assigned our cabin early.

And we got a veranda. :yay: I've had inside and oceanview, but never my own veranda!
Congrats on the Veranda...that are great in the morning with that first cup of coffee. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Kathryn in MN said:

Now I know - they assigned our cabin early.

Congrats!!​

Kathryn in MN said:

Congrats!! Don't forget to let Tony know your cabin number for the roster! We will have an inside room on the 7 night (first time) but a verandah on the 11 night. looking forward to those sunrises :thumbsup2

winotracy said:
My addiction? Well, let me just show you.

HPIM2202.jpg
Tracy, what you have is a passion...if it were an addiction, you would have to seek medical care :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kathryn in MN said:

Great for you! here is your bunch of bananas!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was just wondering...does my husband need a jacket for all meals in the dining rooms or can he just wear a nice shirt and pants? He will wear a suit when needed, but other than that does he need a jacket? I dont want for him to be "under-dressed" !!!!

Thanks! Trying to get the packing list started and know what I still need to get together....gotta love that last minute shopping!

Pam

Good morning folks...

my stay out here is winding down.... so now I'll turn to running backwards to get quasi caught up!

Thanks!

Ok, one more picture. This is on my Mickey rocker. For those that haven't figured it out, I have a Mickey room :lmao: The hat, a cheesehead of course, is from WebmasterRegina (hey, where is she?? Thanks Regina!!).

HPIM2203.jpg

Hi everyone!!! I have yet another ???? This is for the ladies... Can someone please tell me what kind of clothes I need to buy for the cruise? What do you wear on nights where it is not formal? What is semi formal? Also, for the little ones do they need a fancy outfit for each dinner? I am really starting to stress out of clothes and packing!!! :confused3

Disney Sweetie said:
I was just wondering...does my husband need a jacket for all meals in the dining rooms or can he just wear a nice shirt and pants? He will wear a suit when needed, but other than that does he need a jacket? I dont want for him to be "under-dressed" !!!!

Thanks! Trying to get the packing list started and know what I still need to get together....gotta love that last minute shopping!

Pam

Most nights are cruise casual and a nice shirt and pants will be great! Formal nights he'll probably want a jacket/suit.

gabbysmom04 said:
Hi everyone!!! I have yet another ???? This is for the ladies... Can someone please tell me what kind of clothes I need to buy for the cruise? What do you wear on nights where it is not formal? What is semi formal? Also, for the little ones do they need a fancy outfit for each dinner? I am really starting to stress out of clothes and packing!!! :confused3

No stressing! We are not having a semi-formal night, so you don't have to worry about that. This is what I will be wearing - capris and a colored t-shirt, dress pants and a colored t-shirt, sundress. Just no shorts in the dining rooms. Other than that pretty much anything else is acceptable. You can even wear jeans, though I'm not sure how many do this :confused3

Anybody see Ivan today?

Ivan, I have found another couple for our Barbados Turtle Snorkel excursion :thumbsup2 Anyone else??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter