September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gabbysmom04 said:
Winotracy, thanks for the help! After two kids nothing I own fits so I have to start fresh. BTW, how formal does everyone get on formal night?

For the men you will see anything from dress pants/shirt/tie, all the way to tux.

For women you will see everything from a nice dress or pant suit, to the little black dress to gowns (sequins and all). Just depends.

Disney Sweetie said:
Thanks...sounds like me and gabbysmom04 are stressing over clothes at the same time....I dont fit into much of dressy clothes anymore....dieting has not helped....LOL....I plan on wearing a "lil black dress" on formal nights....I hope that is good enough. I love all the planning, but dont have a clue as to what clothes I am gonna take. 11 nights is a long time.....do many of you wash clothes on the cruise?

Pam

Sounds like you will be just fine.

We don't was, but we do send a few things out and let disney do the laundry..works great!

webray said:
There were quite a few wearing jeans around us, including our table mates on the Panama cruise. Yes, I will be packing jeans for bob and I, lol, just in case I feel like being lazy one night...lol.

I've honestly never noticed. If Bill's brings jeans, it's one pair that he wears on the flight down. I generally don't wear jeans so I never thought of it for me. Jeans aren't very expandable to me, if you know what I mean :lmao: :lmao:

webray said:
Word is, we don't have any semi formal nights on this cruise, only two formal nights.

Cool...

... I'll be packin' 2 tuxes (white dinner and black), then resort wear + Aloha shirts, a pirate costume, ... oh yeah ... an' a grass skirt.

iB04087E0-3BD9-4DC9-9CE1-2FCE0160F818.jpg

winotracy said:
I've honestly never noticed. If Bill's brings jeans, it's one pair that he wears on the flight down. I generally don't wear jeans so I never thought of it for me. Jeans aren't very expandable to me, if you know what I mean :lmao: :lmao:

That's why I love the stretch denim... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Finally caught up to my last major posting... on page 862

28.jpg

webray said:
Congrats CaptainCrash!

Hope your day is going great!!!

Thank You for your kind remarks and congratulations... so far our day here is just sort of "going". As in we were gonna run out to the beach in the AM, then clean up at my FILs' place as it's 2 blocks from Waikiki, then get dim sum... and so on... but that's been delayed. This morning the older girl "leaked" on her bed so we have been cleaning that up for the last hour plus. SO that's where the beach run went. We're still "tracking" OK for the lunch and afternoon.

So... I think we'll be leaving very soon.... So I'm gonna scan backwards a little more to see what's up and if I can respond to anything that was quasi-directed towards me.... :rolleyes:

OK... gotta go for the day...

Have a great day folks!!!!

Thanks again for your kind words this morning - even though I was the stealthy 12,900th posting sneak that I wuz...!
thanks.gif

BobandLee said:
***TEST***
4:00 EDT, September 17,2006, deck10, Disney Wonder

Do you know all the "shoutbacks"?
winotracy said:
Salt, salt, salt

Partial credit Tracy.

Here we go...

"smell those shrimp, they're begining to boil"
(back)"bubble, bubble, bubble"

"looking for my lost shaker of salt"
"salt, salt, salt"

"but there's booze in the blender,
and soon it will render,
that frozen concoction that helps me hang on
"
"hang on, hang on, hang on"

"Wasting away again in margaritaville"
"yes I am, yes I am"

"looking for my lost shaker of salt"
"salt, salt, salt"

class is over for today :lmao:

I thought I would share these. I bought my nephew a build-a-bear and recorded my voice in it so my nephew could hear my voice when I was gone (I now listen to his cute baby talk on the phone). Anyway, My brother and sister-in-law were laying in bed and all of a sudden they hear "Skyler, Aunt Cyndi Loves You". My SIL said it came throughthe baby moniter REALLY loud and they both jumped out of their skin! :lmao: They thought I was in their house or something.

A few months later my little nephew spit up in his crib and of course all over his now favorite bear. My SIL went to undress the bear to wash it's clothes and almost fell on the floor laughing when she discovered that I had put little white underwear on it! She said it took her by such surprise to see a little bear with man breifs on that she just cracked up. How could I resist?:lmao:
Gotta love Build a Bear!

PrettyInTink said:
I thought I would share these. I bought my nephew a build-a-bear and recorded my voice in it so my nephew could hear my voice when I was gone (I now listen to his cute baby talk on the phone). Anyway, My brother and sister-in-law were laying in bed and all of a sudden they hear "Skyler, Aunt Cyndi Loves You". My SIL said it came throughthe baby moniter REALLY loud and they both jumped out of their skin! :lmao: They thought I was in their house or something.

A few months later my little nephew spit up in his crib and of course all over his now favorite bear. My SIL went to undress the bear to wash it's clothes and almost fell on the floor laughing when she discovered that I had put little white underwear on it! She said it took her by such surprise to see a little bear with man breifs on that she just cracked up. How could I resist?:lmao:
Gotta love Build a Bear!

:lmao: :lmao: Cyndi, those are cute stories!!!!

OK, went to pick up wench costume and I guess she measured for me to gain 20 pounds by the time pirate night rolled around :rotfl2: So It'll be another week on the costume. pirate: :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter